Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha (43024 Views)

Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) / We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour / SS3 Student Stabbed By Boyfriend, Dies Few Days Before Her SSCE. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mercury12:

Of course I knew homosexuals exist. They don't wanna come out of their closet in fact I suppect some people back in my university days as being part of the abominable act too.but they never comes out to admit it. People doing it doest mean it is right. Just like people into criminal activities like murder or arm robbery because one cant murder another human and then we say let leave judgment to God when the same God will punish humanity when their iniquities stink high up to him in heaven...
The guy making a decision to be with a lesbian is deluded and lack proper knowledge and that is why he is six feet below.

Your comment shows your sympathetic towards homosexuals and you had choose a path not to condemn it. That is why I said you have a lying lips of a demon.
Don't come sit on a fence because you not different from them. Perhaps you don't wanna come out your closet yet.

Well i will not support nonsense. My zero tolerance for gays and lesbians won't allow me do that

I'm howling at my lying lips of a demon insult from you.

Is this how God is being represented by you?

Condescending
Rude
Judgmental
Insulting
Crass
Obnoxious
Annoying
Self Righteous
Mean
Unforgiving
Holier than thou

All of the above describe you in such a few short interactions we have had

Pray thee , where Is the Christian Spirit that you are supposed to exemplify?

I have too many shortcomings I have to deal with so I don't have the moral right to judge anyone.

I leave the judging to God and His unworthy assistants like you.

You have way too many logs in your eyes to sit as judge over what we all don't understand nor comprehend.

Mediate on 1 Corinthians 13 Morning , Day and Night

Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
Why did he need to go confront his wife's girlfriend? Why did he stayed in the useless marriage knowing that his wife is gay? Man finds out his wife is gay and still married to her.. what an avoidable and stupendous death.
Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by Mercury12(m): 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
PeachtreeReside:

I'm howling at my lying lips of a demon insult from you.

Is this how God is being represented by you?

Condescending
Rude
Judgmental
Insulting
Crass
Obnoxious
Annoying
Self Righteous
Mean
Unforgiving
Holier than thou

All of the above describe you in such a few short interactions we have had

Pray thee , where Is the Christian Spirit that you are supposed to exemplify?

I have too many shortcomings I have to deal with so I don't have the moral right to judge anyone.

I leave the judging to God and His unworthy assistants like you.

You have way too many logs in your eyes to sit as judge over what we all don't understand nor comprehend.

Mediate on 1 Corinthians 13 Morning , Day and Night

if you claim I'm

Condescending
Rude
Judgmental
Insulting
Crass
Obnoxious
Annoying
Self Righteous
Mean
Unforgiving
Holier than thou
Because I won't support gay and lesbians then I guess everything on that list.. I embrace it and kiss it. A proud homophobic one at that lol

You should tell me how God is being represented through you when you support the thing he destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for?
Everyone has their shortcomings, no one is perfect but we should always strive to do what is right
Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mercury12:

Of course I knew homosexuals exist. They don't wanna come out of their closet in fact I suppect some people back in my university days as being part of the abominable act too.but they never comes out to admit it. People doing it doest mean it is right. Just like people into criminal activities like murder or arm robbery because one cant murder another human and then we say let leave judgment to God when the same God will punish humanity when their iniquities stink high up to him in heaven...
The guy making a decision to be with a lesbian is deluded and lack proper knowledge and that is why he is six feet below.

Your comment shows your sympathetic towards homosexuals and you had choose a path not to condemn it. That is why I said you have a lying lips of a demon.
Don't come sit on a fence because you not different from them. Perhaps you don't wanna come out your closet yet.

Well i will not support nonsense. My zero tolerance for gays and lesbians won't allow me do that
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided
Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mercury12:
if you claim I'm

Condescending
Rude
Judgmental
Insulting
Crass
Obnoxious
Annoying
Self Righteous
Mean
Unforgiving
Holier than thou
Because I won't support gay and lesbians then I guess everything on that list.. I embrace it and kiss it. A proud homophobic one at that lol

You should tell me how God is being represented through you when you support the thing he destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for?
Everyone has their shortcomings, no one is perfect but we should always strive to do what is right
You goons and this your imaginary God. grin did you witnessed the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah? Or are you repeating the same story used to brainwash you.
Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by Patriotsleague: 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
Lesbianism seems to be rife in Biafra land.
Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mercury12:
if you claim I'm

Condescending
Rude
Judgmental
Insulting
Crass
Obnoxious
Annoying
Self Righteous
Mean
Unforgiving
Holier than thou

You need to take a lesson in comprehension walahi.

Yoo accused me of supporting lesbianism because I did not condemn the act....

I accused you of all of that because you dont have an inkling of understanding what one writes.

When you have lived long enough on earth and experienced certain things , other people's sins will not bother you.
Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by mechanics(m): 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2022
The women's face is familiar, it seems they had issue before now.
Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by noCAP(m): 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
PeachtreeReside:
Whatever her reasons were, she shouldn't have stabbed him.

The guy was said to have been accepting of her in his wife's life not realising how deeply and tightly knitted their love for each other was.

Let us be logical in our decision making . Love is love irrespective of the gender.

May his soul rest in peace.
so you're also one of these stupid lesbians. I pity any man that'll marry a lesbian and keep in his house.

Y'all lesbians are only good for pump and dump. After pumping and dumping you, you can run back to your lesbians
Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by lucky4west: 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
what a sad way to go...Jesus is the only way....sadly your cult could not keep you safe....reality set in after death...if Jesus is not waiting at the other side...then the devil will surely be waiting....

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by silibaba: 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
And no one is talking about justice for the deceased?

Truly the future is female.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by Agapegodstime: 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
Marriage is over rated jarr

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
noCAP:
so you're also one of these stupid lesbians. I pity any man that'll marry a lesbian and keep in his house.

Y'all lesbians are only good for pump and dump. After pumping and dumping you, you can run back to your lesbians

You are one of those stupid people that comment stupidly and foolishly on posts.

I pity anyone that has anything to do with you, you perpetual loser and n'er do well.

The one thing you would have been good for is rituals but unfortunately your type would not bring goodluck to whoever uses you for anything at all
Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by noCAP(m): 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2022
PeachtreeReside:

You are one of those stupid people that comment stupidly and foolishly on posts.

I pity anyone that has anything to do with you, you perpetual loser and n'er do well.

The one thing you would have been good for is rituals but unfortunately your type would not bring goodluck to whoever uses you for anything at all
haha, suck my cock b!tch!
Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by obotematics: 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2022
Wetin dey pain me be say the bae and him hae no even fine�����
Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by headbasher96(m): 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
Major7:

Repent from your sins and don't end up like him. He died without christ, think off what fate awaits him. There's no repentance in death tomorrow maybe too late for you, repent now and your soul shall be saved. God bless you
pastor shey u the Bleep abi
Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by headbasher96(m): 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
flejnr2:

Did the wife attend the burial?
no
Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by ubimagos: 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
Another Prof. Anya but this one no wait to divorce!
Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by Okortor: 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
Rip SM, may kf continue to guide u in the life beyond.
Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by cejaypriesty(m): 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
headbasher96:
rest in peace obote ju name fucking ayaya

had it been NL people sabi u in person them go know say u na perfect gently man u be but na so k say make your journey end so we have nothing to do

was there live last week friday
Oga give your life to christ and stop this fraternity nonsense that leads untimely death and criminality
Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by PeachtreeReside(f): 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
noCAP:
haha, suck my cock b!tch!

That expired shrivelled half an inch string of yours?

HELL DA F,&K NOOOOOOOOO
Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by ProblemChild1: 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nwaotu10:
see as JANET fall strong man grin
Egunmo cry
Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by noCAP(m): 11:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
PeachtreeReside:

That expired shrivelled half an inch string of yours?

HELL DA F,&K NOOOOOOOOO
I repeat, suck my cock and choke on it b!tch!
Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by headbasher96(m): 6:12am On Sep 20, 2022
cejaypriesty:

Oga give your life to christ and stop this fraternity nonsense that leads untimely death and criminality
alot of u just love looking for trouble
Re: Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha by SaturnNick(m): 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
Has the culprit been apprehended?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) / Bandits Block Kaduna-Abuja Road, Kidnap Scores Of People / Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.