Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

I Am Almost Suicidal I Need Your Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Almost Suicidal I Need Your Help. (1210 Views)

Am Suicidal I Need Help / I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. / How Peer Pressure Made Me Almost Suicidal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Almost Suicidal I Need Your Help. by kollinzgee(m): 1:29am On Sep 19, 2022
I am almost suicidal now that's why I am dropping all my pride to seek help i am an old member in this forum,things were a bit rosy for me until I lost my job during the covid 19 lockdown in 2020 since then I have being having a lot of financial difficulties and hardship.
I am a young guy of about 29 years will clock 30 by october but you wouldn't believe homeless at this age and struggling to even feed,I lost my mum in 2002 and my dad in 2015 my sibqlings no longer care about me sozf I have being struggling since I was 18,right now I do sleep in my friend shop in school with misquitoes, heat and bedbugs.
I am gradually loosing my sanity because Of OverthinkIng and frustration I desperately want to get oUt of this mess.

My dear nairalanders I am not lazy,all I beg of you is A little capital to start a pos business,if anybody can help me with machine and some cash here in campus I don't mind going from class to class to hustle since I don't have a shop help a brother... embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Am Almost Suicidal I Need Your Help. by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:32am On Sep 19, 2022
ANOTHER ONLINE BEGGAR WITH FAKE YEYE STORIES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Almost Suicidal I Need Your Help. by kollinzgee(m): 1:38am On Sep 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
ANOTHER ONLINE BEGGAR WITH PROfxBRAND NEW PROFILE AND FAKE YEYE STORIES

My profile is not new I am an old member just that things went bad for me,call me a beggar no pee at least its not a crime to seek help when you are in need..
Thanks..

1 Like

Re: I Am Almost Suicidal I Need Your Help. by budaatum: 1:40am On Sep 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
ANOTHER ONLINE BEGGAR WITH BRAND NEW PROFILE AND FAKE YEYE STORIES

Except he's not brand new but wasted his data on sex and bigotry instead of something more productive.
Re: I Am Almost Suicidal I Need Your Help. by garriAndsugar: 1:45am On Sep 19, 2022
budaatum:

Except he's not brand new but wasted his data on sex and bigotry instead of something more productive.
Lol.. I'd like to know the something m ore productive
Re: I Am Almost Suicidal I Need Your Help. by budaatum: 1:53am On Sep 19, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Lol.. I'd like to know the something m ore productive

There's lots of stuff one can learn online to earn an income instead of wasting one's time on things that don't put food in one's belly.
Re: I Am Almost Suicidal I Need Your Help. by garriAndsugar: 1:56am On Sep 19, 2022
budaatum:

There's lots of stuff one can learn online to earn an income instead of wasting one's time on things that don't put food in one's belly.

Like what exactly? I need something online that I can start now and make millions before daybreak abeg
Re: I Am Almost Suicidal I Need Your Help. by budaatum: 1:59am On Sep 19, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Like what exactly? I need something online that I can start now and make millions before daybreak abeg

Are you asking me to go do the research for you?

If so, sorry,for that would not be productive use of my resource nor time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Almost Suicidal I Need Your Help. by garriAndsugar: 2:01am On Sep 19, 2022
budaatum:

Are you asking me to go do the research for you?

If so, sorry,for that would not be productive use of my resource nor time.
You will be compensated definitely for your time when the productivity start producing money. Abeg try
Re: I Am Almost Suicidal I Need Your Help. by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:06am On Sep 19, 2022
budaatum:

kollinzgee:
My profile is not new I am an old member just that things went bad for me,call me a beggar no pee at least its not a crime to seek help when you are in need..
Thanks..

FIXED
Re: I Am Almost Suicidal I Need Your Help. by PhantomThief(m): 2:13am On Sep 19, 2022
Live before you die
Suicide is painful
Suicide is a sin
Suicide is never an option

Don't live a wasted live without impact. You can open LinkedIn and start job hunting while trying other means simultaneously, from their God might pave a way for you.

You can as well change your environment if you can.
Meet new people
Make new friends
Don't be an introvert
Don't ever look down on yourself

You're a king, Don't forget that. A little bad chapter of your life doesn't mean it's the end for you

1 Like

Re: I Am Almost Suicidal I Need Your Help. by budaatum: 2:20am On Sep 19, 2022
garriAndsugar:

You will be compensated definitely for your time when the productivity start producing money. Abeg try

Sorry, but I can not rely on the sweat off your brow for my daily bread.

That would be me begging or me enslaving you, neither of which I consider productive use of my time.

1 Like

Re: I Am Almost Suicidal I Need Your Help. by garriAndsugar: 2:25am On Sep 19, 2022
budaatum:

Sorry, but I can not rely on the sweat off your brow for my daily bread.

That would be me begging or me enslaving you, neither of which I consider productive use of my time.

sad
Re: I Am Almost Suicidal I Need Your Help. by budaatum: 2:29am On Sep 19, 2022
garriAndsugar:

sad

Bedtime. Do let me know in the morning how you got on making those millions.
Re: I Am Almost Suicidal I Need Your Help. by garriAndsugar: 2:34am On Sep 19, 2022
budaatum:

Bedtime. Do let me know in the morning how you got on making those millions.
grin you're joking abi?
Re: I Am Almost Suicidal I Need Your Help. by jeromestarks: 3:04am On Sep 19, 2022
Almost does not kill a bird.
Re: I Am Almost Suicidal I Need Your Help. by aikyg(m): 4:34am On Sep 19, 2022
You should be grateful that someone gave you accomodation and that your siblings are not depending on you. A lot of people in your position do not have anywhere to sleep and they still send money to younger ones. Get off your high horse and do something. Security job pays 30-50k. Sometimes it comes with accomodation. Cleaner job pays 20k. Keke driving pays 3 to 4k daily. The list is endless.

Bottom line, you should dust up your behind and get cracking. Start from those little jobs. Nobody owes you anything.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Almost Suicidal I Need Your Help. by headbasher96(m): 5:46am On Sep 19, 2022
oga no the yarn dust u know people wey senior u wey turn uncompleted building sites as their homes moving from one to the other and believing god that one day e go better sometimes pride comes before a fall

1 Like

Re: I Am Almost Suicidal I Need Your Help. by IamBlessed12: 5:47am On Sep 19, 2022
kollinzgee:
I am almost suicidal now that's why I am dropping all my pride to seek help i am an old member in this forum,things were a bit rosy for me until I lost my job during the covid 19 lockdown in 2020 since then I have being having a lot of financial difficulties and hardship.
I am a young guy of about 29 years will clock 30 by october but you wouldn't believe homeless at this age and struggling to even feed,I lost my mum in 2002 and my dad in 2015 my sibqlings no longer care about me sozf I have being struggling since I was 18,right now I do sleep in my friend shop in school with misquitoes, heat and bedbugs.
I am gradually loosing my sanity because Of OverthinkIng and frustration I desperately want to get oUt of this mess.

My dear nairalanders I am not lazy,all I beg of you is A little capital to start a pos business,if anybody can help me with machine and some cash here in campus I don't mind going from class to class to hustle since I don't have a shop help a brother... embarassed

Send an email

( Message me. I can engage you with work from home employment. You can earn up to 50/60k per month working from home )

Thespecialconnect@gmail
Re: I Am Almost Suicidal I Need Your Help. by kollinzgee(m): 7:12am On Sep 19, 2022
IamBlessed12:

Send an email

( Message me. I can engage you with work from home employment. You can earn up to 50/60k per month working from home )

Thespecialconnect@gmail

Can't access my gmail now please contact me 08124064353 thank you.
Re: I Am Almost Suicidal I Need Your Help. by IamBlessed12: 7:34am On Sep 19, 2022
kollinzgee:

Can't access my gmail now please contact me 08124064353 thank you.

Smh
Re: I Am Almost Suicidal I Need Your Help. by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 19, 2022
So the shop has got bedbugs
kollinzgee:

Re: I Am Almost Suicidal I Need Your Help. by kollinzgee(m): 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
IamBlessed12:

Smh

Sir I sent you a mail .
Re: I Am Almost Suicidal I Need Your Help. by IamBlessed12: 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2022
kollinzgee:

Sir I sent you a mail .

I replied ages ago
Re: I Am Almost Suicidal I Need Your Help. by Allison012: 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
The problem be say, na una type dey reject work of 20k-30k.

security job cleaning job..all full yakpa but when they ask una, u go do, NO go be ur answer.

1 Like

Re: I Am Almost Suicidal I Need Your Help. by Executer: 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
IamBlessed12:

Send an email

Thespecialconnect@gmail
Can I send a mail boss?

1 Like

Re: I Am Almost Suicidal I Need Your Help. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
IamBlessed12:

Send an email

Thespecialconnect@gmail

Can I send a mail too sir?
I need a job too.
Re: I Am Almost Suicidal I Need Your Help. by IamBlessed12: 4:39am On Sep 21, 2022
NaturalKinzzy:

Can I send a mail too sir?
I need a job too.

Go ahead
Re: I Am Almost Suicidal I Need Your Help. by Illegal1(m): 7:00am On Sep 21, 2022
Bros suicide is nt an option,if nt...i for dn do am tey tey.....
Re: I Am Almost Suicidal I Need Your Help. by kollinzgee(m): 7:24am On Sep 21, 2022
IamBlessed12:

Go ahead

Sir I have not seen the mail
I beg you to resend plz
Kollinsjoe49@gmail.com
Re: I Am Almost Suicidal I Need Your Help. by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 21, 2022
IamBlessed12:

Go ahead
Done
Re: I Am Almost Suicidal I Need Your Help. by IamBlessed12: 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
NaturalKinzzy:

Done

Reach me via : Thespcecialconnect gmail

(1) (Reply)

My Lady Friend Collects 250k Monthly Stipend From Me Yet Ask For Recharge Card.. / Chidimokeme Kisses Katehenshaw During Reunion / (PHOTOS) Basketmouth Celebrates His Look-alike Brother On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.