Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Former PDP Chairman, 1051 Officials Defect To APC In Yobe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former PDP Chairman, 1051 Officials Defect To APC In Yobe (5107 Views)

Former PDP Chairman, Makarfi, Loses Constituency To APC / Breaking: Former PDP National Chairman, Adamu Mu'azu Defects To APC. / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former PDP Chairman, 1051 Officials Defect To APC In Yobe by trutharena: 4:35am On Sep 19, 2022
A former Chairman of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in Yobe State, Alhaji Abbagana Tata, along with 1,051 party officials from ward to state levels, have dumped the party for the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

The former PDP stalwart said he and thousands of PDP members joined the APC in appreciation of the remarkable achievements made by Governor Mai Mala Buni-led administration.

“We are joining the APC to support the Buni government to build our dear state, we will support the government and the party in the efforts to move Yobe state forward.

“I want to assure our collective loyalty to His Excellency Governor Mai Mala Buni, the leadership of APC and the Yobe state government” Abbagana assured.

Receiving the former PDP stalwarts, Governor Buni, commended the defectors for the courage and love they have for the state.

“I am happy your defection is driven by patriotism and appreciation of the APC administration to which you now belong,” he said.

According to the Governor, Abbagana Tata is a principled and self-accomplished politician who cannot be materially lured to abandon his party for another.

“I am therefore grateful that such principled politicians are convinced by our modest achievements to join the party.

“We ran futuristic policies and programmes for a prosperous future for our people.

“We will continue to remain development oriented to improve the lives of our good people” Governor Buni assured.

He called on party members to open more space for those moving from other parties to the APC.

“We have enough space to accommodate everyone with equal opportunities,” he said.

The Governor said the new members will henceforth enjoy equal rights and opportunities like older members of the party.
Source: https://independent.ng/former-pdp-chairman-1051-officials-defect-to-apc-in-yobe/

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Former PDP Chairman, 1051 Officials Defect To APC In Yobe by obisthyme: 4:35am On Sep 19, 2022
Okay

1 Like

Re: Former PDP Chairman, 1051 Officials Defect To APC In Yobe by trutharena: 4:43am On Sep 19, 2022
PDP is dead in Yobe.

God bless Asiwaju Jagaban!

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Former PDP Chairman, 1051 Officials Defect To APC In Yobe by Tonypen247(m): 4:47am On Sep 19, 2022
Stomach infrastructure angry
Re: Former PDP Chairman, 1051 Officials Defect To APC In Yobe by goshikid: 5:39am On Sep 19, 2022
trutharena:
PDP is dead in Yobe.

you sure say you sabi politics at all? Abi u be social media clown?

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Former PDP Chairman, 1051 Officials Defect To APC In Yobe by nony43(m): 5:42am On Sep 19, 2022
When Buhari and his gang of thieves was Mis-managing , being Nepotic and tribalistic, his I don’t care attitude towards insecurity etc APC didn’t warn him. By February APC will be empty I will see were they will get their votes from.

For the records APC has not won an election through the ballot in the past 5 years.
Re: Former PDP Chairman, 1051 Officials Defect To APC In Yobe by FreeStuffsNG: 5:43am On Sep 19, 2022
Yes o!! He was the only Governor in office who immortalized Bagauda Kalto , one of our June 12 heroes and patriots who died in journalism practice.

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former PDP Chairman, 1051 Officials Defect To APC In Yobe by Utanisco(m): 5:43am On Sep 19, 2022
January transfer market

Opened

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former PDP Chairman, 1051 Officials Defect To APC In Yobe by jimetagambo: 5:43am On Sep 19, 2022
grin grin grin

There would be massive defections after the election next year as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former PDP Chairman, 1051 Officials Defect To APC In Yobe by LiveWithIt: 5:44am On Sep 19, 2022
Frustrated zombie will be pained and start saying it's paid or who counted them..
While transfer has been going between APC and PDP none has defected to LABOR IN VAIN PARTY cheesy cheesy tongue

Can't wait to start seeing wailers of Pandora cheesy

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Former PDP Chairman, 1051 Officials Defect To APC In Yobe by RichDad1(m): 5:44am On Sep 19, 2022
Welcome to the wining team.

7 Likes

Re: Former PDP Chairman, 1051 Officials Defect To APC In Yobe by bestman09(m): 5:46am On Sep 19, 2022
sad
Just to get their own share of the bullion van.

They will still vote for Atiku las las
Re: Former PDP Chairman, 1051 Officials Defect To APC In Yobe by Musingalone: 5:47am On Sep 19, 2022
wow
Re: Former PDP Chairman, 1051 Officials Defect To APC In Yobe by daygee12: 5:48am On Sep 19, 2022
Why are people not defecting to LP since they say people are their Structure. Obidients are first class idiots

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Former PDP Chairman, 1051 Officials Defect To APC In Yobe by Haywhy3579: 5:49am On Sep 19, 2022
Yobe is lockdown jagaban all the way. But wait oo I taught the statistics shows that Labour Party will get 30% in yobe. Na spirit wan vote for them when nobody is defecting to Labour Party. They will start telling u that na die minutes defection them dey wait for. Even after all their paper rally, we no dey see any defection from any state. Even their presidential candidates is contemplating on defecting back to a bigger political party. When bigger party are targeting 60 to 80 million votes, this mushroom Labour Party are targeting 1 million march. Even the 1 million march self only 20k people are present but they will bribe cameral man to enlarge the crowd. Who is fooling who.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Former PDP Chairman, 1051 Officials Defect To APC In Yobe by Urbanchampion: 5:58am On Sep 19, 2022
Tonypen247:
Stomach infrastructure angry

It is now stomach infrastructures, and not Northerners ganging up to teach Tinubu political lessons of his life?

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Former PDP Chairman, 1051 Officials Defect To APC In Yobe by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:02am On Sep 19, 2022
They should be deceiving themselves but seeing APC win is the tough game but whosever winning we have its magin close
Re: Former PDP Chairman, 1051 Officials Defect To APC In Yobe by frank14011991(m): 6:04am On Sep 19, 2022
trutharena:
PDP is dead in Yobe.

there was never PDP in yobe

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former PDP Chairman, 1051 Officials Defect To APC In Yobe by Barrylord4040: 6:08am On Sep 19, 2022
I don talk before,no ibbo man will rule this beautiful country

Even my dog knows this....

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Former PDP Chairman, 1051 Officials Defect To APC In Yobe by obembet(f): 6:10am On Sep 19, 2022
PDP to APC, Obidient will be celebrating, APC to PDP, Obidient will be crying,

We are waiting for PDP APC to LP

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former PDP Chairman, 1051 Officials Defect To APC In Yobe by RealLordZeus(m): 6:27am On Sep 19, 2022
nony43:
When Buhari and his gang of thieves was Mis-managing , being Nepotic and tribalistic, his I don’t care attitude towards insecurity etc APC didn’t warn him. By February APC will be empty I will see were they will get their votes from.

For the records APC has not won an election through the ballot in the past 5 years.
Which kind lie be this.. Ekiti Gubernatorial election nko? 2019 General elections nko? Let's even forget Buhari own since we are still looking for that INEC server!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former PDP Chairman, 1051 Officials Defect To APC In Yobe by Dapson73(m): 6:49am On Sep 19, 2022
sladio:
APC and PDP are no different. Just the same set of individuals alternating from time to time.

Even Labour party is a part from PDP.

But the unanswered questions comrades were asking is
"Why are people not defection to Labour party?"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former PDP Chairman, 1051 Officials Defect To APC In Yobe by jos1234: 6:52am On Sep 19, 2022
The way things are going, I don't there will be opposition in that state again

3 Likes

Re: Former PDP Chairman, 1051 Officials Defect To APC In Yobe by rusher14: 7:12am On Sep 19, 2022
nony43:

When did Sanwo-Olu and Oyebanji win again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former PDP Chairman, 1051 Officials Defect To APC In Yobe by Lawalatm: 7:23am On Sep 19, 2022
Fools are blind observers and incapable of analyzing or comprehending visions.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy..don't you know that those calling or voting for ObiDatti are mostly members of other parties or with no political party?....they just want a better Nigeria with ObiDatti but will choose senators/reps/governors/house members along personal interest wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

daygee12:
Why are people not defecting to LP since they say people are their Structure. Obidients are first class idiots
Re: Former PDP Chairman, 1051 Officials Defect To APC In Yobe by daygee12: 7:28am On Sep 19, 2022
Lawalatm:
Fools are blind observers and incapable of analyzing or comprehending visions.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy..don't you know that those calling or voting for ObiDatti are mostly members of other parties or with no political party?....they just want a better Nigeria with ObiDatti but will choose senators/reps/governors/house members along personal interest wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

I think u are one of those Zombidiots

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Former PDP Chairman, 1051 Officials Defect To APC In Yobe by Okoroawusa: 7:31am On Sep 19, 2022
sladio:
APC and PDP are no different. Just the same set of individuals alternating from time to time.
Those in Labour Party fell from the sky abi?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former PDP Chairman, 1051 Officials Defect To APC In Yobe by Lawalatm: 7:38am On Sep 19, 2022
Well, your childishness is entitled to any name-calling as desired but it's sill limited to your mind or dreams...Fools will still be fools whether they like it or not....so learn to listen, reason intelligently and respond if you have such capacity grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

daygee12:

I think u are one of those Zombidiots
Re: Former PDP Chairman, 1051 Officials Defect To APC In Yobe by Oejozeff(m): 7:41am On Sep 19, 2022
I'm sorry guys for poping in.
You guys have been supporting me from day one.
Guys please check out the animation I did recently with my PC (laptop) and please don't forget to comment, I believe you guys comment will improve me cry cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv1TG1wUzWE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Donation For The Viral Boy On Obi~datti Rally / Angry Women Protest Naked At US Embassy Over 2023 Election / Fg Rolls Out Plan For Rail Network Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.