Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Good Side Of Mistresses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Side Of Mistresses (326 Views)

I Have Four Children From Two Mistresses. How Would I Explain This To My Wife? / Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses / I Was Caught By My Two Mistresses While On Bleep Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Side Of Mistresses by donestk(m): 7:01am On Sep 19, 2022
Facts:

Not every woman will get a husband, hence she may become mistress to your nice husband. That's her fate.

Its a safe bet that every married woman was once a side chic in the past.

1. Some mistresses give soothing relief to men. Makes them happy, provide companionship and sex.

2. They help shape decisions men make in their daily lives.

3. They resolve conflicts men face with their wives and family members.

Finally, not all side chics are toxic. In fact, some are the source of happiness to most men.

1 Like

Re: Good Side Of Mistresses by Christiansimon: 7:10am On Sep 19, 2022
if the op is a man and is him that write this, what shall we say den...
Re: Good Side Of Mistresses by advanceDNA: 8:35am On Sep 19, 2022
donestk:
Facts:

Not every woman will get a husband, hence she may become mistress to your nice husband. That's her fate.

Its a safe bet that every married woman was once a side chic in the past.

1. Some mistresses give soothing relief to men. Makes them happy, provide companionship and sex.

2. They help shape decisions men make in their daily lives.

3. They resolve conflicts men face with their wives and family members.

Finally, not all side chics are toxic. In fact, some are the source of happiness to most men.

Dont justify bad behaviour.....
If your woman say multiple penis make happy now.. you go call am olosho...u think say na only men like enjoyment.....discipline is key to enjoying life

(1) (Reply)

Life Of A Man(speaking up about silent pains of men)...part 1 / SHARE This Message To People All Over The World. / Partners Can Have Problems Through “not Flushing The Toilet After Use”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.