Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? (15870 Views)

Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / With Lagos And Kano In Tinubu's Pocket, Who Doesn't Know The Next President? / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by oloyedewaris(m): 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
livinbygrace:

If being misfortune is having more than two properties on island and other part of Lagos I would rather be.
It’s certain you are all these online warriors that their survival depends on the crumbs being paid monthly by these politicians .
So continue living your illusion .

Who you dey whine, Pele Dangote wey no yet work other than to be on Nairaland 247 looking for first to comment and jumping from one thread to another
Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by leofab(f): 4:19am On Sep 22, 2022
Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by aku626(m): 7:26am On Sep 26, 2022
ajayiopy:

GO TO YOUR STATE.
AM A YORUBA BUT I CHOSE TO RESIDE IN THE NORTH,IF YOU KNOW YOUR SPIRIT DOES NOT FLOW WITH ANY STATE,YOU ARE AT LIBERTY TO LEAVE . LOBATAN

I’m from Delta and I choose to live in Lagos I have been paying Tax here for over 10yrs have there been progress yes, are these progress commensurate to the investment, NO. We can argue that but with facts which are closed out to the public.
If you know what comes into the coffers of the state transportation won’t be a problem, roads, water, won’t be were it is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Don’t Instigate Press War, Fani-kayode Warns Presidency / Gabriel Suswam Flags Off His Senatorial Campaign (Pictures) / Biafra: IPOB Imported Arms From Turkey To Destabilize Nigeria, FG Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.