Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? (15844 Views)

Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / With Lagos And Kano In Tinubu's Pocket, Who Doesn't Know The Next President? / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by Fearyourcreator: 11:28am On Sep 20, 2022
agadez007:
Antananarivo

Why do you ask?
Lagos
Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by Officialgarri: 11:28am On Sep 20, 2022
Slynation:
If we should go by your logic that Peter Obi is the sponsor of IPOB...So he's coming out to contest for an Election at the same time telling IPOB that there will be no election in S.E states right...

Cobwebs seriously choke for your brain...!!
use your small brain if you have any. When he loses election, IPOB will resume their devilish activities and they will use marginalisation as an excuse.

We know the plan. Yorubas are wiser. We will not allow what you did during endsars on our land

1 Like

Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by Emir01: 11:28am On Sep 20, 2022
Quodseverismete:
67% of what Lagos generates directly or indirectly goes to Tinubu pockets only the remaining
33,% is being used to develop Lagos.

Thanks. Lagos still grows while your state with 100% being used for development is retarded. No be juju be dat?. Asiwaju is far ahead. Enemy will bow come feb 2023. Most of you have been populated with lies and hatred. Tinubu is a success story.

3 Likes

Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by etrouble: 11:28am On Sep 20, 2022
Antoeni:
Tinubu created Lagos, he said "let there be Lagos" and there was Lagos

* Tinubu discovered Bar Beach Islanders should kneel down and thank him

* Tinubu stopped the killing of Twins in Lagos

* Tinubu brought the Israelites out of Egypt to Lagos and fed them with Agbado and Cassava

* Tinubu singlehandedly produced oxygen in Lagos, Lagosians should bow down and be grateful

* Tinubu stopped the triangular slave trade in the 18th century, Paul and Barnabas know this

* Tinubu gave Lord Lugard the Amalgamation blueprint, he should be grateful

* Tinubu introduced electric vehicles in Nigeria

* Tinubu stopped the eating of eba/ semo/amala with hands and introduced the using of cutleries, Hotels and restaurants should be grateful.

* Tinubu discovered River Niger, Delta and Anambra States should be grateful to him

* Tinubu gave IBB the blueprint to develop 3rd Mainland Bridge

* Tinubu discovered Buhari, Northerners should be grateful

* But for Tinubu, Lord Lugard would never have made it as Governor-General. His effort must be appreciated

I don taya to type this one I beg the list is endless!

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable

1 Like

Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by edungene7: 11:28am On Sep 20, 2022
when ojukwu said one of the biggest problems of Nigeria is mass producing educated illiterates we never understood nw this op is expressing is foolishness small businesses owned by Igbos and federal government projects in Lagos are responsible 4 the IGR in Lagos apart from Lekki toll gate mention one project initiated by Tinubu in Lagos that is meant to drive the IGR in an upward trend

2 Likes

Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by Akerele44(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2022
Quodseverismete:
67% of what Lagos generates directly or indirectly goes to Tinubu pockets only the remaining

Chinedu after spending a lot of money to operate your brain tumor still your brain still they malfunction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by etrouble: 11:30am On Sep 20, 2022
Quodseverismete:

Where is 67% of Anambra money? I know the remaining 33% is in Peter Giringori Obituary 's account in Pandora.

2 Likes

Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:30am On Sep 20, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

Bro see your Eldorado Lagos here, very sweet and develop place.

The day you travel out of this miserable place or to this miserable place, will you know that Lagos is so overrated. Forget the media hype, there's nothing in Lagos. congested, dirty and erosion ravaged hyped city.

Lagos is like a war zone..
Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by Fearyourcreator: 11:30am On Sep 20, 2022
aku626:
Last time I checked Lagos state is in debt, companies are paying taxes but what exactly are we getting? is Education free, do we have good road or road infrastructure lagos is a wash it was recently ranked the worst city to live in .
Do you live in lagos ?
Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by etrouble: 11:31am On Sep 20, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Do you live in lagos ?

Yes he does live in Lagos

He sells Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups during the day, and sleeps under Lagos bridges at night

2 Likes

Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by Iraloren: 11:32am On Sep 20, 2022
My South West brothers education without wisdom is wast. use your head and be calculative, also I am not a prophet i don't see Tuinbu as president of this country. Shettima will Overtrow and become president of Nigeria. You see why they convinced Tinubu whose health is deteriorating to contest with the intention that he won't last more than 1 year before the chief commander of Boko Haram will assume office of the president...I pity people supporting Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 20, 2022
Quodseverismete:

But lagos works right

Every day, people leave their villages to come to lagos not to anambra or adamawa

3 Likes

Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by Fearyourcreator: 11:32am On Sep 20, 2022
etrouble:

Yes he does
Please ,Leave the state
Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by Fearyourcreator: 11:32am On Sep 20, 2022
etrouble:

Yes he does
What about you?
Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by PlayerMeji: 11:33am On Sep 20, 2022
When you say Tinubui developed Lagos, they will say he didn't, boys that he brought Fashola and Ambode did so, Tinubu can not take such credits. Yet, they will say Tinubu brought Buhari into power so he is directly the reason for Nigeria's problem.

You don't want him to have the credit for his successors' success but you want him to take the blame for another's man job.

Double standard!

I am voting for TINUBU even if he goes to a party called DGEYTUS, or MGM, or UGM, or ESN...

I am not voting for TINUBU because of APC, I am simply voting APC because of TINUBU!

6 Likes

Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by ajayiopy: 11:34am On Sep 20, 2022
aku626:
Last time I checked Lagos state is in debt, companies are paying taxes but what exactly are we getting? is Education free, do we have good road or road infrastructure lagos is a wash it was recently ranked the worst city to live in .

GO TO YOUR STATE.
AM A YORUBA BUT I CHOSE TO RESIDE IN THE NORTH,IF YOU KNOW YOUR SPIRIT DOES NOT FLOW WITH ANY STATE,YOU ARE AT LIBERTY TO LEAVE . LOBATAN

3 Likes

Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by Fearyourcreator: 11:34am On Sep 20, 2022
Iraloren:
My South West brothers education without wisdom is wast. use your head and be calculative, also I am not a prophet i don't see Tuinbu as president of this country. Shettima will Overtrow and become president of Nigeria. You see why they convinced Tinubu whose health is deteriorating to contest with the intention that he won't last more than 1 year before the chief commander of Boko Haram will assume office of the president...I pity people supporting Tinubu
You might even die before then ... Stop wishing people death... We saw his videos recently ... Was thinking before that he was in a very bad shape... But it doesnt seem like people are posting it online
Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by Yankee101: 11:36am On Sep 20, 2022
Debt
Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:37am On Sep 20, 2022
Eranders:
Okay naa.

They where sleeping while he was building Lagos, now it's time for him to sleep, why not let him sleep in peace?

Which Lagos?? Ojora?, obawole?, onigbongbo, gbagada? Iju? Ishaga? Fagba, which Lagos develop, that slum? No wonder them self wan chill dem Dey come here

1 Like

Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by Fearyourcreator: 11:37am On Sep 20, 2022
ajayiopy:

GO TO YOUR STATE.
AM A YORUBA BUT I CHOSE TO RESIDE IN THE NORTH,IF YOU KNOW YOUR SPIRIT DOES NOT FLOW WITH ANY STATE,YOU ARE AT LIBERTY TO LEAVE . LOBATAN
Very simple
Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by ngmoses17(m): 11:37am On Sep 20, 2022
Will you keep quiet
Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by Johel(m): 11:38am On Sep 20, 2022
Okoroawusa:
We are looking for someone to pocket Anambra like Lagos so that Anambra can develop like Lagos. ... anyone?

Lagos is not the best state in Nigeria,Lagos is only the business hub of the nation,reason being it's more like a dump site...someday you will have sense.

2 Likes

Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by Diligence: 11:39am On Sep 20, 2022
Ask Babatunde Badamosi about what Lagos/BAT/Fash did with the ECOWAS fund for Lagos Badagry way...from 5 lanes each sides to what now? Also the rail track was supposed to have stretched to at least Okokomaiko, why did it stop at Mike2. What happened to the funds released.

2 Likes

Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by Advancedman(m): 11:42am On Sep 20, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by Decent09(m): 11:42am On Sep 20, 2022
Okoroawusa:
We are looking for someone to pocket Anambra like Lagos so that Anambra can develop like Lagos. ... anyone?

Make the Man kuku go back pocket Anambra please, so that the state will develop abeg
Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by Guyman01: 11:43am On Sep 20, 2022
Officialgarri:
Anambra that isn't giving shishi to Peter Obi, what have they done with their money?
Why are they still running to Tinubu's lagos to pay money into Tinubu's pocket?

They should thank God that they are now blessed with Governor Soludo. In less than 100 days, we can see his achievements unlike one chinese liar who doesn't even have a project he can use to boost his campaign

Everytime, peter Obi saved money, Obi no dey give shishi, ...bla bla bla....
Is that why he was voted?
Development, education, clealiness, security was Zero under the stingy kleptomaniac.

NIGERIANS WILL NOT VOTE SOMEONE WHO WILL CLAIM HE IS SAVING MONEY FOR THE COUNTRY WHILE THE PEOPLE ARE DYING OF HUNGER

Worse is, this same Obi is one of the sponsors of IPOB (insecurity) in the SE. DSS needs to pick him

Your next post will be accusing him of killing IPOB members as Governor and dumping their bodies in the river. Try to get sense

1 Like

Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by GardenOfGod(m): 11:44am On Sep 20, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by Decent09(m): 11:44am On Sep 20, 2022
Diligence:
Ask Babatunde Badamosi about what Lagos/BAT/Fash did with the ECOWAS fund for Lagos Badagry way...from 5 lanes each sides to what now? Also the rail track was supposed to have stretched to at least Okokomaiko, why did it stop at Mike2. What happened to the funds released.

Make Pandora kuku pocket Anambra and anambrans please
Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by Enimin: 11:45am On Sep 20, 2022
Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by udemzyudex(m): 11:45am On Sep 20, 2022
Mumu question.
Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by LIGHTROOM: 11:45am On Sep 20, 2022
Thanksful:
Personal investments are what people term government investment in Lagos.

Most of those structures are personally owned and has nothing to do with Lagos state government.

May God bless you for this statement.
Lagos was developed by individual with individual money. It as nothing to do with tunubu. Almost every past and present governor in Nigeria as investment in Lagos, that is why the criminality and rascality of tunubu and is so called hand bag governor is not showing.

1 Like

Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 20, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Daft analogy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Does Southeast Have Most Tall Residential Buildings? / BREAKING NEWS!!! Russian Present Calls For The Release Of Nnamdi Kalu / 2017 Budget’ll End Nigeria’s Economic Woes – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.