Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,417 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? (15856 Views)

Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / With Lagos And Kano In Tinubu's Pocket, Who Doesn't Know The Next President? / Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: What Obideints Should Know About Tinubu's Crowd At Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by Fearyourcreator: 11:48am On Sep 20, 2022
Johel:

Lagos is not the best state in Nigeria,Lagos is only the business hub of the nation,reason being it's more like a dump site...someday you will have sense.
Which state is the best ?

2 Likes

Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by Greenfaces: 11:48am On Sep 20, 2022
Pocket money from him nao
Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by Tareq1105: 11:49am On Sep 20, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

Bro see your Eldorado Lagos here, very sweet, Serene and so develop place made possible by Tinubu.

The day you travel out of this miserable place or to this miserable place, will you know that Lagos is so overrated. Forget the media hype, there's nothing in Lagos. congested, dirty and erosion ravaged state.

There are slums and ghettos in UK too. Or, are there no slums and ghettos in Abuja?

3 Likes

Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by Decent09(m): 11:50am On Sep 20, 2022
Iraloren:
My South West brothers education without wisdom is wast. use your head and be calculative, also I am not a prophet i don't see Tuinbu as president of this country. Shettima will Overtrow and become president of Nigeria. You see why they convinced Tinubu whose health is deteriorating to contest with the intention that he won't last more than 1 year before the chief commander of Boko Haram will assume office of the president...I pity people supporting Tinubu

Like Atiku overthrow President Obasanjo abi.

Go and get sense jare, return the certificates collected from various schools cos you didn't deserve it at all.
Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by oluwasegun007(m): 11:51am On Sep 20, 2022
Which development, abi its my side of Lagos that is not developed.

Can't remember when last govt water run through my pipe...

How's waste currently managed,

I work on the island and live on the mainland, how's transportation from mainland to island

Have you travelled through eko Bridge lately
I said travelled take note ...don't tell me it's federal road as some will say....

Airport Road was rehabilitated by Ambode, is it not a federal road...

Drainage system is poor...

When last did you see heavy duty machine clear refuse in your canal

If you don't drive your own car, you'll spend almost 2k going from your house to lekki, unto say oluomo and company has added to transport fare, imagine when subsidy is fully removed next year.

The level of development in a state that generate almost 50 billion monthly doesn't add up.

A developed state where agbaro that don't pay tax is a stakeholder than tax payers, you don't believe me...Buy mikano Generator for personal use that's when you'll know say kaki no be leather

Abeggi.
Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by Alajiki(m): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

Bro see your Eldorado Lagos here, very sweet, Serene and so develop place made possible by Tinubu.

The day you travel out of this miserable place or to this miserable place, will you know that Lagos is so overrated. Forget the media hype, there's nothing in Lagos. congested, dirty and erosion ravaged state.

Yet, you don't want to return to Aguleri?

Leave Lagos for us nah! Go to Anambra and enjoy the Eldorado built by Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by uniquetechng: 11:56am On Sep 20, 2022
Okoroawusa:
We are looking for someone to pocket Anambra like Lagos so that Anambra can develop like Lagos. ... anyone?
Where exactly did he built in Lagos ?
Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by livinbygrace: 11:57am On Sep 20, 2022
If you live in Lagos and ply the roads ,you will understand that all these are nothing but scams.
Almost all the roads are in deplorable stage because all the government sectors are remitting to Tinubu,from local governments government to State governor.
Festac that used to be a very beautiful place to be has turned to slum because the useless chairman(Valentine) is doing nothing .
Same applies to Oriade local government ,Ojo,Alimosho.
The only two local government with good roads are EPe and Surulere local government due to the influence of Ambode and FasholA.
Tinubu has turned Agberos to overnight billionaires and that’s why they are increasing everyday.
Though I Have soft spot for him but they should not deceive us because of campaign
Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by nedu666: 11:59am On Sep 20, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/if-tinubu-is-allegedly-pocketing-lagos-state-funds-what-funds-are-then-used-to-develop-the-state-matters-arising/

Rubbish posts filled with lies.

1. Lagos is not the third largest economy in Africa. You cannot lump all the cities in south Africa, Algeria, egypt, morocco etc and start comparing it to lagos. Dat is foolishness of the brain. Separate all the cities in other countries and compare it to lagos

2. Eko Atlantic is not the top most destination hub in Africa. Not when egypt is building a new capital, sa has joburg, capetown etc. How can 2 high rise building after 12 years make eko Atlantic d number one investment destination

3. It is laughable to acribe red and blue lines in Lagos as envy of all Africa states. When Addis Ababa has completed its own inter rail in record time at cheaper cost. Even Algeria, tunis, eygpt, morocco hve functional rails yet are not claiming that other Africa countries envy it

4. How can a state with open gutters, dilapidated street roads, public schools hving 300 per class, few pry health centres, dark streets at night be the envy of Africa. If so then tunis, Algiers, Rabat, cairo are wat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by zyzywizzy(m): 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

U go just open mouth waaa!
Can you pls tag the local government of that area in Lagos state for us to see, lol just mainland is better than your whole Scandalous ipob farm which you Named ANAMBRA

MFs

1 Like

Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by Masterito(m): 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
It is funny people think Lagos is developed, will may in Nigeria. Lagos is only better because it was once the nation's capital for a long time.
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/if-tinubu-is-allegedly-pocketing-lagos-state-funds-what-funds-are-then-used-to-develop-the-state-matters-arising/
Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by Kelvinskillz: 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
Officialgarri:
Anambra that isn't giving shishi to Peter Obi, what have they done with their money?
Why are they still running to Tinubu's lagos to pay money into Tinubu's pocket?

They should thank God that they are now blessed with Governor Soludo. In less than 100 days, we can see his achievements unlike one chinese liar who doesn't even have a project he can use to boost his campaign

Everytime, peter Obi saved money, Obi no dey give shishi, ...bla bla bla....
Is that why he was voted?
Development, education, clealiness, security was Zero under the stingy kleptomaniac.

NIGERIANS WILL NOT VOTE SOMEONE WHO WILL CLAIM HE IS SAVING MONEY FOR THE COUNTRY WHILE THE PEOPLE ARE DYING OF HUNGER

Worse is, this same Obi is one of the sponsors of IPOB (insecurity) in the SE. DSS needs to pick him

Even mad people Dey nairaland tueh…. Calm down and go through all u have written here, u go realize sey u need help ASAP… just open mouth waaaa
Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by oloyedewaris(m): 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
Thanksful:
Personal investments are what people term government investment in Lagos.

Most of those structures are personally owned and has nothing to do with Lagos state government.
The problem is why are there no personal investment in other states like anambra, why must it be Lagos

1 Like

Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by deavicky(m): 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
I don't understand this talk here and there that Tinubu developed Lagos. Lagos the former capital of Nigeria someone is coming to say he developed it himself and people are even giving a thought let alone believing such nonsense. Why kind of people did i find myself with in country?.
Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by oloyedewaris(m): 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

But all your kinsmen rush to Lagos for greener pasture, even obi has an apartment in Lagos

Don't dare deny it because even your nollywood movies confirmed it

1 Like

Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by oloyedewaris(m): 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
Reinaldo:
Is Lagos developed?
Which state in Nigeria can match the development in Lagos, be honest with yourself
Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by Kelvinskillz: 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
Most of the people who come on nairaland to sing Tinubu’s praise on the development of Lagos, do not even liv in Lagos or even visit the state… if they do, they won’t hype Lagos as much as they do.
Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by oloyedewaris(m): 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
ednut1:
I dont see the development in 90% of lagos. Lagos is not only Lekki and ikeja. He is stealing 20% of the igr via alpha beta.

Pained idiot,

1 Like

Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by ibechris(m): 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
Flora2Sweet:
90% of lagos Roads are bad...most place's are unbearable, yet he wasn't to fix what's already Dead...

In the year2077 there'll be no Lagos ask CNN

I read such report.

Half of Lagos would be swallowed by flood and sea water including Jakarta the capital of Indonesia.

1 Like

Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by hotwax: 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.

IF they don't develop lagos state, they will loose lagos state to PDP. The fear of the opposition is the begining of wisdom to lagos APC.

Alot is at stake for APC in lagos...if APC loose lagos, heads will role...cancaworm of secret..of looting will be opened...so APC lagos cannot afford that
Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by livinbygrace: 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
oloyedewaris:

The problem is why are there no personal investment in other states like anambra, why must it be Lagos

Have you ever experienced the crazy traffic at the Lekki-EPe expressway?
Old Ojo road,Amuwo
Lagos Badagry Express way
Lagos Abeokuta express and many more?
Do you know the problems the Agberos are causing transporters everyday and MC Oluomo is smiling to the bank everyday because of Tinubu”s influence?
MC Oluomo is now more powerful that Sanwo!
Lagos is just overhyped and using that as a yardstick To vote for him is nothing but a scam.
Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by nedu666: 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
oloyedewaris:

But all your kinsmen rush to Lagos for greener pasture, even obi has an apartment in Lagos

Don't dare deny it because even your nollywood movies confirmed it

Greener pastures in lagos with so many unemployed people, few factories and many one man business. If all the non indignes leaves lagos. This mushroom city will crumble
Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by almayda: 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
I think the issue here is that,other Politicians should pocket their states too and develop it like Lagos is doing,so far the only state that has been pocketed is doing better than those not pocketed .
Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by Kelvinskillz: 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
deavicky:
I don't understand this talk here and there that Tinubu developed Lagos. Lagos the former capital of Nigeria someone is coming to say he developed it himself and people are even giving a thought let alone believing such nonsense. Why kind of people did i find myself with in country?.
My brother liv this mad people, capping thrash on a regular….. I still can’t understand why this people are daft, blind, insensitive and myopic with the way they think and talk…. Is Tinubu the only ex governor of Lagos, y are they attributing the so called succes story of Lagos to Tinubu? Y’all Tinubu urchins should campaign on his achievements as the then governor of Lagos and the achievements of his fellow party man he brought to power BUHARI…. U BATSTARDS SHOULD NOT BE UNFORTUNATE AND STOP MISLEADING GULLIBLE PEOPLE
Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by Komu1048(m): 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
Flora2Sweet:
90% of lagos Roads are bad...most place's are unbearable, yet he wasn't to fix what's already Dead...

In the year2077 there'll be no Lagos ask CNN

I see how painment have eaten u up, and u may commit suicide soon or later.

Lagos is by far the best thing in Nigeria coz of Tinubu.

Oya do the needful n lets gather money for ur aso ebi

2 Likes

Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by agadez007(m): 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Lagos
Madagascar
Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by Komu1048(m): 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
Kelvinskillz:

My brother liv this mad people, capping thrash on a regular….. I still can’t understand why this people are daft, blind, insensitive and myopic with the way they think and talk…. Is Tinubu the only ex governor of Lagos, y are they attributing the so called succes story of Lagos to Tinubu? Y’all Tinubu urchins should campaign on his achievements as the then governor of Lagos and the achievements of his fellow party man he brought to power BUHARI…. U BATSTARDS SHOULD NOT BE UNFORTUNATE AND STOP MISLEADING GULLIBLE PEOPLE

At least we r saying something many agreed with. U can either tell us the one your candidate did or YSTFU.

Tinubu no b anybody mate. The only tested and trusted among them. Others were tested but failed now counting on bringing down asiwaju as their campaign strategy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by Komu1048(m): 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
deavicky:

Even Kogi(Lokoja) was also the capital of Nigeria but now the worst state in Nigeria.

Follow visionary leader who have done something that others aspirant couldn't but all want to use where he govern as home at the same time want to bring him down. No b juju be that?

2 Likes

Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by jamace(m): 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2022

Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by Pabloma: 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

And this Eldorado Lagos is you people London grin grin!!!!! Mumuuu

2 Likes

Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by djon78(m): 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
Re: Osigwe: If Lagos Is In Tinubu's Pocket What Then Is Used To Develop The State? by LZAA: 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
nedu666:

Rubbish posts filled with lies.

1. Lagos is not the third largest economy in Africa. You cannot lump all the cities in south Africa, Algeria, egypt, morocco etc and start comparing it to lagos. Dat is foolishness of the brain. Separate all the cities in other countries and compare it to lagos

2. Eko Atlantic is not the top most destination hub in Africa. Not when egypt is building a new capital, sa has joburg, capetown etc. How can 2 high rise building after 12 years make eko Atlantic d number one investment destination

3. It is laughable to acribe red and blue lines in Lagos as envy of all Africa states. When Addis Ababa has completed its own inter rail in record time at cheaper cost. Even Algeria, tunis, eygpt, morocco hve functional rails yet are not claiming that other Africa countries envy it

4. How can a state with open gutters, dilapidated street roads, public schools hving 300 per class, few pry health centres, dark streets at night be the envy of Africa. If so then tunis, Algiers, Rabat, cairo are wat?
Common knife fight you carry chakabula come waste person grin grin grin
AfonjaConehead must hear this
BATIFIED urchins will avoid this thread

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gov.Mimiko Leads In 12 LGAs In Gubernatorial Election / It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George / 2019 Election: EU, NDI, IRI Interfering In What Is None Of Their Business– Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.