Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,456 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Funkybaby Help Pls! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Funkybaby Help Pls! (2040 Views)

Pls Help Pls : Poland Visa From Nigeria ,Does It Takes 3 Weeks NOW? / I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. / Japanese Visa Requirement,help pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funkybaby Help Pls! by boysteve1(m): 8:49pm On Aug 18, 2007
someone told me not to submit my student visa application because its very dirty and rough please i need your help, did it really count?i need to submit as fast as possible.
Re: Funkybaby Help Pls! by funkybaby(f): 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2007
na wa o! the title of your post got me scared. grin

what exactly is dirty and rough? is it your student admission letter or the visa application form?? reply, and then i can advice you.
Re: Funkybaby Help Pls! by boysteve1(m): 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2007
thanks a bunch for ur reply, my admission letter and everyother thing is intact, its just my passport , its rough and dirty my international passport, chilling for ur reply
Re: Funkybaby Help Pls! by boysteve1(m): 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2007
thanks a bunch for ur reply, my admission letter and everyother thing is intact, its just my passport , its rough and dirty my international passport, chilling for ur reply
Re: Funkybaby Help Pls! by funkybaby(f): 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2007
if its your admission letter from the school that is rough and dirty, that is not too good o!

definately, no one will be impressed seeing a very dirty and rough admission letter.

it might take a week if not longer for the school to resend another one to you.

a smart thing that you might think of doing is to LAMINATE the amission letter at a business centre. if it is well laminated, it might cover the roughness.

but you have to come up with a line to tell the embassy officer incase you are called for an interview and you are asked to explain why its a little rough. but seriously, laminating it should make it look more presentable.

if its the student visa form, simply download another from the internet.

i do hope you find my advice helpful.

cheers.
Re: Funkybaby Help Pls! by funkybaby(f): 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2007
your passport ke shocked how come? hmmmm

pls answer the following questions:
1.when is your school resuming??
2. have you ever travelled on the passport before
3. has uk embassy ever denied you a visa on that passport.

is it the outer or the inner page that is rough and diry??
Re: Funkybaby Help Pls! by boysteve1(m): 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2007
Sch resume on the 29th of sep, Do you still advise i should submit?
I traveled only to Ghana and Togo with the passport
I have not apply for visa in Uk embassy before 1st and the last time, lol
The inner page is good just the back the lamination part, tear a lil bit, thanks
Re: Funkybaby Help Pls! by funkybaby(f): 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2007
hmmm, ok then.

the lamination part - is it that it is partially torn, i mean , some parts are missing from it ?? would have advised you get a new passport, but its not worth the stress. you know what, buy passport cover (jacket), u know what i am referring to - that thing thats like a wallet that you can put your passport in and submit it like that. maybe that will hide it a little.
Re: Funkybaby Help Pls! by funkybaby(f): 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2007
if its badly torn, the embassy officials might refer to it as a mutilated passport which is not too good .

considering the torn part (since i cant see it), do you think a passport cover/jacket will do the trick?
Re: Funkybaby Help Pls! by ArmedLion(m): 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2007
funkybaby:

hmmm, ok then.

the lamination part - is it that it is partially torn, i mean , some parts are missing from it ?? would have advised you get a new passport, but its not worth the stress. you know what, buy passport cover (jacket), u know what i am referring to - that thing thats like a wallet that you can put your passport in and submit it like that. maybe that will hide it a little.
as if the embassy doesn't temper with a passport cover. For sure they pull out the passport to reveal it's unclothedness, even in your presence: they'll put the cover aside (they don't deal with a covered passport) the girl that is called for advice is even more stupid than those not called. have you ever been to an embassy, how old are you?
Re: Funkybaby Help Pls! by mrpataki(m): 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2007
Am waiting for you now! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Funkybaby Help Pls! by mrpataki(m): 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2007
Na wah funkybaby, to give advice now, some morons now take you on.

Welcome to world I come on, on nairaland. The influx of idiots is amazing! grin grin grin grin

You are making my patience to wear out oh.
Re: Funkybaby Help Pls! by mrpataki(m): 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2007
Armed-Lion:

Don't mind the idiot, it's a shame how how someone of her calibre could be called on for advice

Actually Sir, you are the IDIOT stated here lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cool
Re: Funkybaby Help Pls! by Vicjustice: 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2007
Na wah oh!
Re: Funkybaby Help Pls! by funkybaby(f): 7:31am On Aug 19, 2007
@mrpataki

mrpataki:

Actually Sir, you are the IDIOT stated here lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cool

thanks dearie. no mind the fool. can you see his location- ''soon to relocate''. olofo that calls himself armed lion. too bad that i am in a good mood this morning. i would have given him the wording of his life.

mrpataki:

Na wah funkybaby, to give advice now, some morons now take you on.

Welcome to world I come on, on nairaland. The influx of idiots is amazing! grin grin grin grin

You are making my patience to wear out oh.

i tire oh!  guess i will just start ignoring idiots like him now. i had no business on this post. it was the title of the post that caught my attention.
what do you advise the poster to do?? i suggested the jacket cover since he is long overdue to put in his student visa application. getting another passport is going to take him about a week.

sorry for last night. 8.30pm tonight. okay? thanks  kiss
Re: Funkybaby Help Pls! by mrpataki(m): 9:10am On Aug 19, 2007
@ funkybaby,
Will be expecting you then. You have serious explanations to give angry angry
---------------------------------------------

Actually, I stopped iving much of advice on this forum here, most of issues have been dealt with, but people are always lazy to go read them up. Though am online most times of the day and I read their postings, am just not interested in replying.

As to issue here, I have seen a case where the BHC actually refused a guy just because his letter of invitation from the UK was in an immaculate condition. (Obviously it was an Oluwole induced letter). If the data page is still intact and and pages of where the Visa can be stamped on it is there, well there is no problem. Documents wear out!

The worst he can get is a refusal with an appeal most likely, or possibly be told to get another one and attach the old and crumpled one with it.
Goodluck.
Re: Funkybaby Help Pls! by lelele: 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2007
@ armed lion
u make me laugh, listen i have seen someone who was denied based on this, the guy's passport was stained with palmoil, the embassy said they were not sure about his travel status, that he had used chemicals in tampering with relevant info.
@boy steve
if u havn't applied with the passport before and you still have time, i will advice that you get another, those oyinbos cant understand why anyone will mishandle his passport, the will just make a foolish conclusion.
Re: Funkybaby Help Pls! by ArmedLion(m): 7:36pm On Aug 19, 2007
@Lelele i didn't say he will be, or will not be refused visa, i was referring to fuckybaby's childish correspondence or advice (as she considered it). i said the embassy staff will definitely strip the passport out of the cover before considering anything else. my own passport has a cover, but each time i presented it to an embassy, they pulled out the passport before writing it's data. fuckybaby advised the poor guy to place a cover on his passport to "hide the roughness" as if that is the solution. Isn't that a childish advice from a stupid idiot who rains insults at everyone? i've read many of Fuckybaby's posts, i'm not surprised that she insulted me because, it's her nature.
Re: Funkybaby Help Pls! by Dantecmu(m): 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2007
Mr lion take am easy now why are u so , try chill out aight no long thing.
ciao
Re: Funkybaby Help Pls! by boysteve1(m): 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2007
thanking everyone for his or her contribution, Appreciate, I have already face camera for a new passport but the problem is the imigration don't have booklet to print out, Imagine, Since school is resuming 29th of september, do you think i still have time??chilling for ur contribution thanks,

Armed Lion, You are corect and more matured guy, i don't think you should aproach funkybabe like dat, thou she is naughty and i wonder when i saw one of her post here helping people that means she has more than one good thing in her, i saw her post everywhere too, maybe you guys have someother thing sha or she has been misyarning on your post too, anywhich be gud, expecting ur replies
Re: Funkybaby Help Pls! by funkybaby(f): 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2007
Armed-Lion:

My G, fuckybaby rains insults on people a lot, she must have been a trouble maker from Warri or Ajegunle: wherever she is, i'm not even sure she's documented there otherwise, she wouldn't be so boastful.
Nairaland is a goad means for ugly fat belly girl like Fuckybaby to rub shoulders, it's good that her photos are not available otherwise, her appearance would have changed the opinion that many of you guys have about her

HEAR HER BRAGGING COMMENTS IN ANOTHER THREAD:

grin i now understand your problem. but i wont state it here cos if i do, i will start a war and seun will ban me.

i rain insults on peeps that deserve it. no apologies about that.

i really dont understand your ''beef'' with me o!

me?? fat and ugly ROFLMAO. armed lion, mere seeing me will make you have an INSTANT ERECTION shocked unless u are an okobo (impotent man) and i am very sure that you are. wink

you caling me childish?? u say i brag?? very funny. the posts you quoted above were directed to VOR and mrpataki and were absolutely none of your business. if you want to hang out with us, then let us know, aiight.

look at your profile. what does it say ''SOON TO RELOCATE'', ''TRAVELLER'' . IT IS SOOOOOOOO SILLY.
look at mine, do you see such talk about childishness.

before i forget, where are you relocating from, DEPORTATION CAMP to your slum in NAIJA,

first class fool !! that is what you are !! smiley smiley
Re: Funkybaby Help Pls! by funkybaby(f): 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2007
boy steve:

thanking everyone for his or her contribution, Appreciate, I have already face camera for a new passport but the problem is the imigration don't have booklet to print out, Imagine, Since school is resuming 29th of september, do you think i still have time??chilling for your contribution thanks,

Armed Lion, You are corect and more matured guy, i don't think you should aproach funkybabe like that, thou she is naughty and i wonder when i saw one of her post here helping people that means she has more than one good thing in her, i saw her post everywhere too, maybe you guys have someother thing sha or she has been misyarning on your post too, anywhich be good, expecting your replies

@BOYSTEVE
maybe you should put pressure on the immigration people to give you the new passport.maybe if you settle, they might help. since i cant see the passport so i cant really know how bad it is. is it possible for you to take a picture of the passport (the bad part) and post it here. people might advice you on what best to do. 29th of september is just around the corner , lipsrsealed

regarding armed lion, i no know wetin dey worry d guy. funny thing is that our paths have never crossed until this thread. make una help me tell am and warn am not to address any post to me again.
Re: Funkybaby Help Pls! by funkybaby(f): 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2007
Armed-Lion:

@ FUCKYBABY, IF REALLY YOU'RE IN EUROPE, AND YOU'VE BEEN LEGAL, THEN, YOU SHOULD BE IN THE SYSTEM: SO, HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A WHITE PERSON HISS AT PEOPLE IN DISPLEASURE? THAT'S A TYPICAL GHETTO BEHAVIOUR, I REALLY DOUBT THAT YOU'RE IN THE UK. STOP FOOLING YOURSELF, FULL STOP

@ the above quote

***HISSSSSSSS******

@armed lion

****HISSSSSSSSSSSSS*****
****SPITS ON HIS FACE*****

now aint that a real ghetto behaviour?? grin grin

so because i dey europe, make i dey receive insults without returning them back.

look, if you annoy me, i will swear for you in ijebu language.  angry angry

you want my NI number?? i can rent it to you. i am not making use of it at the moment.

i will take you again. you are a first class fool !!! smiley
Re: Funkybaby Help Pls! by funkybaby(f): 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2007
did you just call me ashawo, angry angry

well, you started this and you asked for it.

it is your mother that is an ashawo. do you even know who fathered you cheesy
Re: Funkybaby Help Pls! by boysteve1(m): 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2007
mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, i just dey regret say i post, well anyhow i believe both of you will end somewhere since you are close to each other, i guess many couples meet same way,
the thing is if i get the passport this week, can i still submit?
Re: Funkybaby Help Pls! by ArmedLion(m): 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2007
boy steve:

thanking everyone for his or her contribution, Appreciate, I have already face camera for a new passport but the problem is the imigration don't have booklet to print out, Imagine, Since school is resuming 29th of september, do you think i still have time??chilling for your contribution thanks,

Armed Lion, You are corect and more matured guy, i don't think you should aproach funkybabe like that, thou she is naughty and i wonder when i saw one of her post here helping people that means she has more than one good thing in her, i saw her post everywhere too, maybe you guys have someother thing sha or she has been misyarning on your post too, anywhich be good, expecting your replies

@ FUCKYBABY
but you just heard that boy_steave confirmed that i'm correct and more mature, doesn't that say it all? i wonder how you still subdued your shame and reply another stupid advice (asking Boy_steve to take photo of his passport and scan it to you) i swear, i'm laughing my ass off grin grin grin grin
i thought you were the one he called for advice, but he didn't see any wisdom on your advice, he said he already shot a new passport despite your advice to cover the ruin with a "wallet". you were making trouble with other guys in other thread, and boysteve know about you. It's obvious that he regrets ever calling on you for advice. read his post in conclussion again. grin!
Re: Funkybaby Help Pls! by funkybaby(f): 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2007
boy steve:

mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, i just dey regret say i post, well anyhow i believe both of you will end somewhere since you are close to each other, i guess many couples meet same way,
the thing is if i get the passport this week, can i still submit?

@boysteve

couples with who?? armed lion?? an impotent man?? GOD FORBID. i dont know the bastard from anywhere. na on this your post we go first jam for nairaland. the guy just wants my attention and its too bad that hes getting it

yeah, you can still submit this week.
Re: Funkybaby Help Pls! by funkybaby(f): 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2007
@armed lion

na ur mama be ashawo. infact na she dey recruit ashawos come europe. cheesy cheesy
Re: Funkybaby Help Pls! by boysteve1(m): 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2007
Funkybaby thanks a lot, since you dont wanna av anytin to do with arm lion, then bone this thread, i will still like to have you contact sha, try send me a blank email on,

nasfreak1@yahoo.com
cheers,

bro arm lion u are too harsh, i no think say e reach like dat
Re: Funkybaby Help Pls! by mia2804(f): 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2007
@funkybaby,
hi, pls i need ur help. i know considering the thread ere, you might nt be ready to bt please i need your advise. i have just been recently denied visit visa and av been given a right to appeal. i just need your help to know how to and if its necessary. thanks
Re: Funkybaby Help Pls! by ArmedLion(m): 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2007
mia2804:

@funkybaby,
hi, please i need your help. i know considering the thread ere, you might nt be ready to bt please i need your advise. i have just been recently denied visit visa and av been given a right to appeal. i just need your help to know how to and if its necessary. thanks

yes, You've just made up her day, fuckybaby will be too glad to give "advice" grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy?
Re: Funkybaby Help Pls! by funkybaby(f): 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2007
@armed lion

of course i am just too glad to offer my ''professional'' advice. i get another work for nairaland. cheesy cheesy

i have got an advice for you armed lion, you need to see a psychiatrist and and an urologist to help you with your impotence ASAP shocked shocked

@mia2804
i will respond to your post at the visa appeal thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Out!!! Angola Visa/work Permit / Ukrainian Funke Oyinbo Says SheHates some Indians In Nigeria / N'lers In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.