Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,562 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

An Egyptian Islamic Imam Professor Rejects Islam And Says Jesus Is Lord ! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Egyptian Islamic Imam Professor Rejects Islam And Says Jesus Is Lord ! (16123 Views)

Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy / What If Jesus Comes Today And Says There's No Heaven Or Hell? / Former Pastor Says ''Jesus Is Not Coming Back!'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Egyptian Islamic Imam Professor Rejects Islam And Says Jesus Is Lord ! by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 15, 2011
vedaxcool:

We know you are a con artist that is why No one takes you seriously, reading the bolded one will know you are amongst the top 20 biggest jesters in nl, thank God, they are millions of Christians who speak, pray and worship in the Occult language (Arabic), don't you see how a joker you are? no Muslim makes incantation to the sun, but hey! you are a Jester extraordinare to be taken seriously

I do not agree that Arabic is an occultic language but I do understand the sister's concern as to why a religion must be in one language only

But more shockingly that 80% of muslims cannot even undertstand what they are reading in the Quran. lol. grin Madness galore.

However the repetitive prayers and incantations are for sure occultic in nature.

1 Like

Re: An Egyptian Islamic Imam Professor Rejects Islam And Says Jesus Is Lord ! by vedaxcool(m): 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2011
frosbel:

I do not agree that Arabic is an occultic language but I do understand the sister's concern as to why a religion must be in one language only

Where you the one that made the statement? Pls shut up shocked and let your con artist sister address the grave allegation she has accuse her arab Christian brethren

frosbel:

But more shockingly that 80% of muslims cannot even undertstand what they are reading in the Quran. lol. grin Madness galore.

And 100% of Christian shocked do not even know a word in hebrew or cornad greek, is madness galore applicable here, sir! grin

frosbel:

However the repetitive prayers and incantations are for sure occultic in nature.

You are not truthful to even your ownself, how then can you be guided, the statement clearly indicated that muslims do not make incantation to the sun, again sir, shut up! and let your sister reply.
Re: An Egyptian Islamic Imam Professor Rejects Islam And Says Jesus Is Lord ! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2011
9. "Red Herring" Arguments: [/b]When a Muslim is asked to defend the Qur'an, if he turns around and attacks the reliability of the Bible, the Trinity, the deity of Christ, the Crusades, etc., he is introducing irrelevant issues that have no logical bearing on the truthfulness of Islam. He is trying to divert attention from Islam to other issues.

Furthermore, he is assuming that if he can refute the Bible, then the Qur'an wins by default. If he can refute the Trinity, then Allah wins by default. But this is logically erroneous. You cannot prove your position by refuting someone else's position. The Bible and the Qur'an could both be wrong. Muslims must prove their own book.

[b]10. Straw Man Arguments:
When you put a false argument into the mouth of your opponent and then proceed to knock it down, you have only created a "straw man" argument, Muslims sometimes either misunderstand or deliberately misquote the arguments Christians give them.
Example:
Some Muslims have built a "straw man" argument that claims that we teach, "The Qur'an teaches that Allah is the Moon-god and that Muslims knowingly believe in and worship the Moon-god and his daughters." They then knock down this "straw man" argument and claim victory. Of course, we never said such nonsense. What we have said is that while the Qur'an claims that Allah is God and Muslims think they are worshipping the one true God, in reality they are worshipping a false god preached by a false prophet according to a false book.

Conclusion

The average Muslim has been deceived by Muslim apologists who use such logical fallacies without regard to reason, fact or honesty. But there are many Muslims who want to be rational in their religion and thus have an open mind to rational discourse. Once they see that their arguments are based on logical fallacies, they will be open to the wonderful news that Jesus Christ is the Son of God who died for our sins on the cross.
Re: An Egyptian Islamic Imam Professor Rejects Islam And Says Jesus Is Lord ! by vedaxcool(m): 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2011
vedaxcool:

Where you the one that made the statement? Pls shut up shocked and let your con artist sister address the grave allegation she has accuse her arab Christian brethren

And 100% of Christian shocked do not even know a word in hebrew or cornad greek, is madness galore applicable here, sir! grin

You are not truthful to even your ownself, how then can you be guided, the statement clearly indicated that muslims do not make incantation to the sun, again sir, shut up! and let your sister reply.

It seems salisuaummy was a forgery of and an invention for somebody to promote his lies using every means possible.
Re: An Egyptian Islamic Imam Professor Rejects Islam And Says Jesus Is Lord ! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2011
^^^^

Yeah, all converts from ISLAM to Christianity are 'imaginary' 

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: An Egyptian Islamic Imam Professor Rejects Islam And Says Jesus Is Lord ! by Sweetnecta: 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2011
I just want to share this bit with the egyptian guy and people like him.

Surah Shua'ra [chapter 26]

26:191 And indeed, your Lord - He is the Exalted in Might, the Merciful.
26:192 And indeed, the Qur'an is the revelation of the Lord of the worlds.

26:193 The Trustworthy Spirit has brought it down; This Angel Gabriel being described her again. Even he has been call Holy Spirit in Surah Nahl [Chapter 16 verse 102 as as follows Say (O Muhammad) Rooh ul Qudus [Jibreel (Gabriel)] has brought it (the Qur'aan) down from your Lord with truth, that it may make firm and strengthen (the Faith of) those who believe, and as a guidance and glad tidings to those who have submitted (to Allaah as Muslims)" and further made clearer in Surah Baqarah [Chapter 2 verse 97 that Angel Gabreil brought Quran verses to Muhammad [as] by this many are now enemies of this Angel as Allah expresses it as follows; "Whoever is an enemy to Jibreel (Gabriel) (let him die in his fury), for indeed he has brought it (this Qur'aan) down to your heart"

26:194 Upon your heart, [O Muhammad] - that you may be of the warners - [one of the roles of a prophet is to warn. one of the roles of the another comforter prophesied by Jesus son of Mary is that the another comforter shall people of their wrong and give correction, other deeds he shall warn them against evil as he leads to the the truth, warns them against exaggeration of Jesus and present the accurate value of Jesus son of Mary, warns that people should not be extreme, excessive, etc or unappreciative, miserly, etc but correctly moderate, etc
26:195 In a clear Arabic language.

26:196 And indeed, it is [mentioned] in the scriptures of former peoples.:Remember that Moses said a prophet like him shall be raised up? Remember that they say the children shall lose out and the mantlr shall be passed to another people? we remember the Jewish scholars asked John if he was "The Prophet? Remember they asked Jesus son of Mary the same question? Remember neither of them say he was and both of them acknowledged that 'The Prophet" shall come later?

26:197 And has it not been a sign to them that it is recognized by the scholars of the Children of Israel?: for the above reasons and more they trooped in large numbers to become citizen of Madina. Madina was Yathrib then, thinking that in this city God will bless them that the prophet that will come out of her will be from their blood. Of course the world knows that Muhammad [as] came from that city.

26:198 And even if We had revealed it to one among the foreigners
26:199 And he had recited it to them [perfectly], they would [still] not have been believers in it.; Allah is powerful. Every prophet starts from his own home, his own neighborhood to his town, and then to his people. In the case of Muhammad [as] to the whole world he started from his home, his family, his clan, his city, his people the arabs because he went to Taif later before the isra wa Miraj. The Allah transported him to Madina, where there were Jews and arabs and others. It was there that Salman Al Farsi [ra] became muslim, traveling all over the world to get there. Allah says if He had even changed His way in this case choosing a non arab who suddenly begin to speak arab [a great miracle in itself], the disbelievers will be just as indifferent, not reading the essence of that eloquence, so a son of the soil is looked at with the same eyes as other prophets had been looked at by their own people.

26:200 Thus have We inserted disbelief into the hearts of the criminals.
26:201 They will not believe in it until they see the painful punishment.
Re: An Egyptian Islamic Imam Professor Rejects Islam And Says Jesus Is Lord ! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2013
LagosShia:
another false story by the desperate christian missionary.the fact is the story is so poor that the self-acclaimed imam did not know that alcohol is both condemned and forbidden in the Holy Quran.

he also did not know that christians can be our friends but that does not exempt them from tax (jizyah) and those of them that mess up would be treated appropriately.

we never stop heraing about all these imaginary imams that only exist in fantastic missionary stories.let us know more about him and if his claims are right.

whether anyone convert is not relevant to me,because he obviously is just another human being who can err and may have his own personal reasons for conversion than because of truth and correct doctrines and beliefs.examining the reasons he put forth for his conversion are false or at least ignorant claims (i.e. on alcohol,and befriending christians).that aside,we dont know the personality of this person or who he really is.therefore,this is an imaginary story and a fabrication until proven otherwise.
mtcheew. Wich kind person u b
Re: An Egyptian Islamic Imam Professor Rejects Islam And Says Jesus Is Lord ! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2013
LagosShia:
another false story by the desperate christian missionary.the fact is the story is so poor that the self-acclaimed imam did not know that alcohol is both condemned and forbidden in the Holy Quran.

he also did not know that christians can be our friends but that does not exempt them from tax (jizyah) and those of them that mess up would be treated appropriately.

we never stop heraing about all these imaginary imams that only exist in fantastic missionary stories.let us know more about him and if his claims are right.

whether anyone convert is not relevant to me,because he obviously is just another human being who can err and may have his own personal reasons for conversion than because of truth and correct doctrines and beliefs.examining the reasons he put forth for his conversion are false or at least ignorant claims (i.e. on alcohol,and befriending christians).that aside,we dont know the personality of this person or who he really is.therefore,this is an imaginary story and a fabrication until proven otherwise.
mtcheew. Wich kind person u b
Re: An Egyptian Islamic Imam Professor Rejects Islam And Says Jesus Is Lord ! by Masterclass32: 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2017
wow.
Re: An Egyptian Islamic Imam Professor Rejects Islam And Says Jesus Is Lord ! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
hmmm
Re: An Egyptian Islamic Imam Professor Rejects Islam And Says Jesus Is Lord ! by kachi19: 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
Sweetnecta:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
have you heard of Cat Steven in the Hard Rock of the 1970s? he is an english man name Yusuf Islam, today.

i live in the usa and we have turns of white people who are muslims. one of the is Yusuf Hamza of Zetuna institute in california.

you must be a person who dont pay enough attention. at least do search of convert to islam, in the UK on youtube.

i had just spoken to a friend a moment ago out of geneva. his niece is married to a muslim and he is saying to me that he will pray at the mass for me tomorrow. i am still fasting so i said he should become muslim and then pray for me.

he said never. so i reminded him that islam is already in his family at least by the child of his niece born to the muslim. we began our conversation like that, so i have now asked him to invite me to his religion, because i am now inviting him to islam and he is allowed to ask questions, and at the end he is free to accept after he is convinced that God is One and His way today was the same in the time of Adam.

the Sunnah of God is Unchanging; 1 God without partner, no son or daughter and no parent.

you can not make up your own religion, or your way different from what God Commands.

naa they don't last. just like George Weah...
Re: An Egyptian Islamic Imam Professor Rejects Islam And Says Jesus Is Lord ! by strenghtt: 12:34am On Apr 22, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing Miracles Jesus Did That Were Not Recorded In The Bible / Apostle Suleman: "Women Are Not Created For Men To Understand" (Video) / Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.