Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Every State Should Have The Power To Grant VISA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Every State Should Have The Power To Grant VISA (2648 Views)

Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every State Should Have The Power To Grant VISA by Kingozymandias(m): 10:55am On Sep 19, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

In another thread you dey shout Biafra , here you dey do one Nijeriya

OSU, get ready to be deported back to your cannibal province

Rule 2
Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala mukina2 rocktation justwise oam4j nlfpmoɗ
Re: Every State Should Have The Power To Grant VISA by FakeIgboJew: 10:56am On Sep 19, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Rule 2
Seun Mynd4 lalasticlalà mukiŋa2 rocktatioŋ justwisè óam4j nlfpmoɗ

Give up already

Parasite
Re: Every State Should Have The Power To Grant VISA by Bontafa: 10:56am On Sep 19, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

Eyah, to remain for your yeast is a problem to you abi?

No worry , we will leave only Abuja as free entry .

Parasite .

Are you exhausted?

Re: Every State Should Have The Power To Grant VISA by Kingozymandias(m): 10:56am On Sep 19, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

I make thread on state visa

OSU goes mad ranting off point.

See person wey dey find independence

Bloody hypocrite liars.

You pathetic parasitic leaches are the most committed parasites to a one nijeriya centrist parasitic arrangement .

Isn't this why any talk of restructuring back to state autonomy is rejected by you igbos?

Even the north will find its feet if we return to state or regional governance but you osus wil have no chance at self governance.

This is why you staged that coup, fought a hopeless war all to leech on the Niger Delta and 50 odd years on, you haven't learnt your lesson nor relented in your lame annexation plot.

You will surely get your cannibal republic whether you like it or not.

Rule 2
Re: Every State Should Have The Power To Grant VISA by Goodday90(m): 10:58am On Sep 19, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

What's my business with Bola Ahmed?

Check my posts and topics and see if you will see just one post I have supporting him.

Because I don't subscribe to your Ezi Biafra Pinocchio Obi doesn't make me a Tinubu or APC supporter.

Osuegbe
Support tunubu with your full chest and stop acting like a beech
Characteristics of tinubu supporters they hate obi and don’t care about Atiku,even if Hausa/north insult their master,they act like they didn’t notice
Because they don’t want to lose northern vote
You can only deceive your fellow urchins
slowpoke
Re: Every State Should Have The Power To Grant VISA by Kingozymandias(m): 10:59am On Sep 19, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

Give up already

Parasite

Rule 2
Re: Every State Should Have The Power To Grant VISA by FakeIgboJew: 10:59am On Sep 19, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Rule 2

Where is the lie?

If truth bitter you, know it is the raw version

Parasite
Re: Every State Should Have The Power To Grant VISA by Kingozymandias(m): 11:01am On Sep 19, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

Where is the lie?

If truth bitter you, know it is the raw version

Parasite

I only flag your comments because of the absue and tribalism ..

Rule 2
Re: Every State Should Have The Power To Grant VISA by FakeIgboJew: 11:02am On Sep 19, 2022
Goodday90:
Support tunubu with your full chest and stop acting like a beech
Characteristics of tinubu supporters they hate obi and don’t care about Atiku,even if Hausa/north insult their master,they act like they didn’t notice
Because they don’t want to lose northern vote
You can only deceive your fellow urchins
slowpoke

We dey talk state visa you dey drag tinubu here

State visa is the future .

Get used to it.

1 Like

Re: Every State Should Have The Power To Grant VISA by Bontafa: 11:05am On Sep 19, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

And mods no send you

Why not apply to Seun to be a mod.

Jobless okoro

If you want to cry cry proper stop shouting ewo inside the cry

Re: Every State Should Have The Power To Grant VISA by PeterObi4LP: 11:06am On Sep 19, 2022
Ogbeni go and pourge your soul, mind and thought. Everything about you is full of hate and tribalism. That's why you're stagnant and not making progress in life. All your post is about Igbo and those guys no even send you.

You are obsessed with Igbos. Everything about them gives you sleepless nights and drained your blood. Get a life.

1 Like

Re: Every State Should Have The Power To Grant VISA by Goodday90(m): 11:07am On Sep 19, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

We dey talk state visa you dey drag tinubu here

State visa is the future .

Get used to it.
you posses one of the attributes of tinubu supporters and that is senselessness,you poses that in large quantity

Been seeing your posts,every where I turn and all are nonsense without an iota of brain
Is that the nonsense they pay you for?
Re: Every State Should Have The Power To Grant VISA by FakeIgboJew: 11:11am On Sep 19, 2022
Goodday90:
you posses one of the attributes of tinubu supporters and that is senselessness,you poses that in large quantity

Been seeing your posts,every where I turn and all are nonsense without an iota of brain
Is that the nonsense they pay you for?

You will be weaned from your parasitic dependence .

Remain your village .

If you like cope by describing me a Tinubu supporter.

You go dey here see me posting my support for Atiku and celebrating his victory next year.

Osu
Re: Every State Should Have The Power To Grant VISA by FakeIgboJew: 11:12am On Sep 19, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Rule 2

Lament louder
Re: Every State Should Have The Power To Grant VISA by Goodday90(m): 11:18am On Sep 19, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

You will be weaned from your parasitic dependence .

Remain your village .

If you like cope by describing me a Tinubu supporter.

You go dey here see me posting my support for Atiku and celebrating his victory next year.

Osu
fucking idiotic skull miner

Have any Igbo man begged you or your daddy for food,dependent on whom,on you that can even feed yourself?
Well
You can only rant and throw tantrums online
You can only insult your superiors online

If you are really serious about it come out online
This is the internet where cowards are Hercules

1 Like

Re: Every State Should Have The Power To Grant VISA by FakeIgboJew: 11:26am On Sep 19, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
Ogbeni go and pourge your soul, mind and thought. Everything about you is full of hate and tribalism. That's why you're stagnant and not making progress in life. All your post is about Igbo and those guys no even send you.

You are obsessed with Igbos. Everything about them gives you sleepless nights and drained your blood. Get a life.

Wahala.

I am proposing state visas and only osus dey cry

Nah so una go get una Biafra still dey stroll enter Nigeria?

Parasites .

Why only Igbo dey complain ?
Re: Every State Should Have The Power To Grant VISA by FakeIgboJew: 11:28am On Sep 19, 2022
Goodday90:
fucking idiotic skull miner

Have any Igbo man begged you or your daddy for food,dependent on whom,on you that can even feed yourself?
Well
You can only rant and throw tantrums online
You can only insult your superiors online

If you are really serious about it come out online
This is the internet where cowards are Hercules

The future is state visa

No more open borders.

You remain in your Alaigbo province and stop being a nuisance to other people as well as a threat to public peace with your land claiming antics.

Get used to it.
Re: Every State Should Have The Power To Grant VISA by Bontafa: 11:29am On Sep 19, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

The future is state visa

No more open borders.

You remain in your Alaigbo province and stop being a nuisance to other people as well as a threat to public peace with your land claiming antics.

Get used to it.

Is that why you refused to make it ?

Re: Every State Should Have The Power To Grant VISA by Goodday90(m): 11:30am On Sep 19, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

The future is state visa

No more open borders.

Get used to it.
until you come out to the public and not hiding behind Nairaland to keep hating Igbo people
Then we might take you serious
Re: Every State Should Have The Power To Grant VISA by FakeIgboJew: 11:37am On Sep 19, 2022
Goodday90:
until you come out to the public and not hiding behind Nairaland to keep hating Igbo people
Then we might take you serious

So that una go slice my prick to roast and eat?
Re: Every State Should Have The Power To Grant VISA by Goodday90(m): 11:43am On Sep 19, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

So that una go slice my prick to roast and eat?

or your vagina you mean?

Continue cursing your betters online
Re: Every State Should Have The Power To Grant VISA by Kingozymandias(m): 11:53am On Sep 19, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

And mods no send you

Why not apply to Seun to be a mod.

Jobless okoro

Rule 2
Re: Every State Should Have The Power To Grant VISA by FakeIgboJew: 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Rule 2

Gbadura fun seun
Re: Every State Should Have The Power To Grant VISA by Conrod: 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

Gbadura fun seun
Long time no see,..sn you're finally back to yaba,...make sure you take your drugs this time,and dnt escape again...ezi bida.
Re: Every State Should Have The Power To Grant VISA by FakeIgboJew: 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
Igbos dey vex for this thread.

Is anybody dragging their OSU village with them? No. But you can see how any talk of checking their migration from their yeast ilicits great pains from them.. And you want me to believe these are the same people fighting for a seperate nation!

This thread exposes the fallacy of Igbo nationalism and also how their Alaigbo remains a destitute waste land.
Re: Every State Should Have The Power To Grant VISA by OneEyedSnake: 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
Congo Jews and Fulani vagrants will go to war to stop this.
grin
Re: Every State Should Have The Power To Grant VISA by Bontafa: 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2022
OneEyedSnake:
Congo Jews and Fulani vagrants will go to war to stop this.
grin

Ekiti man jailed 21 Years for stealing foodstuffs.

Browse am no be me post am
Re: Every State Should Have The Power To Grant VISA by DWickedLandLord: 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2022
OR you can just divide the country

Silly me...I like to keep things SIMPLE

This dumb ass taking the long road when a short cut is available . Very stupid fellow
Re: Every State Should Have The Power To Grant VISA by OneEyedSnake: 11:14pm On Oct 25, 2022
DWickedLandLord:
OR you can just divide the country

Silly me...I like to keep things SIMPLE

This dumb ass taking the long road when a short cut is available . Very stupid fellow

Stop pretending you want to leave when we both know you won't even if forced .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord / Jos People Clean Up Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off After Stoning Tinubu (Pix / "I Will Never Leave You, Unless You Endorse Me" Tinubu To Obasanjo - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.