Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) (68430 Views)

Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral / Haitian President Jovenel Moise Burial: Gunfire Breaks Out At Funeral (Photos) / China Threatens To NUKE Japan On Eve Of Olympics If It Intervenes In Taiwan(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by salesbloo: 10:38am On Sep 19, 2022
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 19, 2022
God1000:
Another one, is this natural or artificial rainbow?

Maybe this is goodbye from mother nature
I don't trust oyinbo people, na artificial I dey think.
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 10:42am On Sep 19, 2022
She was bl3ssed.one of the luckiest person ever.

2 Likes

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Tonnyray: 10:43am On Sep 19, 2022
Anything to make us believe there is something special about their royalty and about them by extension.
Absolute bunkum.
Nothing different from when Olowu of Owu or Alake of Egba or Akran of Badagry or Obong of Calabar dies.
No dey buy this BS from these oyinbos.

7 Likes

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by tishbite42: 10:48am On Sep 19, 2022
Sltp:
The English are the greatest conmen of all. They can go to any length to push a narrative
You really sabi them
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Cutehector(m): 10:48am On Sep 19, 2022
The sky is not happy with her.

1 Like

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Emii231(m): 10:49am On Sep 19, 2022
Mandate2023:
She was a great woman........she came, saw and conquered
Have you asked your ancestors to tell you how she decimated then in the past…

2 Likes

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by CSTRR: 10:54am On Sep 19, 2022
Science in action.

If they can do cloud seeding, rainbow is a piece of cake.
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Awodip: 10:54am On Sep 19, 2022
It's nothing special,last week there was double rainbow at my location in Maiduguri

4 Likes

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by obiekunie01: 10:54am On Sep 19, 2022
rainbow wey them dey use hologram dey generate.

fooling some people as usual.

1 Like

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by OneCandleAway(f): 10:56am On Sep 19, 2022
Emii231:

Have you asked your ancestors to tell you how she decimated then in the past…

But it was not Elizabeth but her ancestors who plundered in the past, and that's because then, it was survival of the fittest. Everyone was looking to dominate other kingdoms to better theirs. You should be asking why your African leaders didn't travel out to places like China to take their technology to develop Africa.

1 Like

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Awodip: 10:58am On Sep 19, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
First a flying meteor. Now a double rainbow. Which is the first of it's kind.
Uju Anya and Co will be angry about this. angry
It's nothing special,I took this picture last week in Maiduguri

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by od501: 11:00am On Sep 19, 2022
Mandate2023:
She was a great woman........she came, saw and conquered

Ode
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Iamthoney(m): 11:00am On Sep 19, 2022
Omooooooo:

It’s a lie there is something special

For over 40years I have not witnessed double rainbow before just learn to be appreciative

There is something special

Oga you can make as many number of artificial rainbows as possible
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 19, 2022
graphics112:
cool
Omo, wetin concern man with rainbow. Them go soon talk say na sign make naija accept Lgbt people.

Person never chop since morning like this oh.
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by themanderon: 11:02am On Sep 19, 2022
Since they have weather-altering technology is it a rainbow they cannot create? Google HAARP.

1 Like

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Shegz4god(m): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2022
Crap!!

1 Like

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by GoAndVerify: 11:05am On Sep 19, 2022
I hope this WOKE Rainbow Gay people are not at it again?
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Shebbs: 11:05am On Sep 19, 2022
Something We See In Nigeria Everyday

1 Like

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by JaskanFactor: 11:05am On Sep 19, 2022
probably this is evidence they can control the weather, cause we know in recent years they have been building new smart cities in middle east

And as they turn thier sights on north Africa the terrorists are clearing the way for them, so that by now its been snowing on occasion in middle eastt and north africa, all the places they are developing , seems they are changing the climate from desert to green slowly. Recently it snowed in i think Bauchi.

All the people that live in places they want to keep alive will get snow, all the people that live in places they want to depopulate will get flood, forest fire and or terrorists.

God all mighty will not send rainbow after the people responsible for millions of deaths in Africa up until this very second, still reports of people disappearing all over Nigeria they are being kidnapped in public transport never to be seen again, courtesy of colonial depopulation agenda, Are you saying that is rainbow beautiful , or do you not value the life of your own people, or perhaps you are dreaming that you are another race.

Cause most African women are wearing other peoples hair, and bleaching to look like other races, so a beautiful rainbow in Europe may encourage them to turn a blind eye to genocide at home in Nigeria courtesy of Europe.

That beautiful rainbow reminds me of the very first time i saw the complete life cycle of a rose flower it grew and died in flower pot in my bedroom room balcony close to my bed. I say close to my bed cause when it grew it was glorious and beautiful, but when it stated to decay its cup became a home for all kinds of small creatures coming in and out , so that the decay of the rose was very ugly sight indeed, its true colours showed in its decay.. The decay of the rose flower was much uglier than the decay of humble leaf which just dries out .

Not al that glitters is gold, even the decay of fair skin into wrinkles compared to black skin has truths to tell .

When you look from the facts, that is the ugliest rainbow there ever was.
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Raph82(m): 11:06am On Sep 19, 2022
See game, all these are schemes to make the gullibility out of the Britons. They are plots to make people believe in the relevance of the British royalty. This is 21st century, we are all born equal with different potentials to make the world a better place. Creating a caste system to make us believe that some people are more special and important than others won't cut it in this present day world. My take though, and I'm entitled to my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Lovenorth: 11:06am On Sep 19, 2022
The rainbow should have prevented her from dying if your assertion is true, assuming that the rainbow actually appeared and it was natural one, did you ask the rainbow and he told you that he was honouring the late Queen? Pls allow this woman to rest
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by shinealight(m): 11:09am On Sep 19, 2022
God1000:
Another one, is this natural or artificial rainbow?

Maybe this is goodbye from mother nature

Artificial? Is there something like artificial rainbow?
PLEASE enlighten us oo!!
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Sojicool(m): 11:10am On Sep 19, 2022
We miss you, infact the queen is like a brother to me
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Desusi: 11:10am On Sep 19, 2022
Despite numerous stories l have read about this great woman, heaven itself itself, attested to her that she has found favour with God. For what further witnesses do we need.Human beings may condemned you,but with God,you're a majority. Adieu Queen.!

1 Like

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by bobestman(m): 11:12am On Sep 19, 2022
Don't be carried away by that cos many of them can create it. She and her ppl did a lot of evil to Africans and are still doing more. They have refused to apologies too. Whether you believe it or not she is a powerful ....... and ruled with such powers. Going by GOT she is the quuen of dragons that takes whatever she wants by sending her dragons (Army). That movie is all about African and their unity

If that was a true Rainbow, it signifies the begining of a new era. Africa shall soon be free!
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 19, 2022
Begining to sound like the DPRK here....

All of a sudden, One is a miraculous being...She sent us a rainbow when she died.

Am glad we are no longer under British rule.
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Mandate2023: 11:13am On Sep 19, 2022
od501:

Ode

Your father
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Nchenches: 11:14am On Sep 19, 2022
Realist12:
Beautiful she lived a fulfilled live and did her best for humanity i wonder why people are hating on the dead icon cos of a war in her former colony .
Its until all those that participated in the Civil War pass away that we would shun tribalism in this country. That aside we the new generations should learn to Sheathe our swords and live in peace for our own sakes and our children's. I support Tinubu as the only man that can maintain peace for now and this next administration.
Look yourself in the mirror and ask:
did APC leadership forget the civil war and stopped hating the east? You know that your mind tells you no.

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by OLOKOESHIN: 11:15am On Sep 19, 2022
lambsbread:
Nothing special
This is special
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by lymelyte(m): 11:15am On Sep 19, 2022
DropsMic:
Proof that the white man has figured out a way to control some aspect of nature
They figured out the date when the rainbow will appear and tied a special moment to it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sick African Politician In Open Roof Vehicle Campaigning For Reelection / China Now Uses Robots For Traffic Control Duties (PHOTOS) / Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.