Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) (68428 Views)

Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral / Haitian President Jovenel Moise Burial: Gunfire Breaks Out At Funeral (Photos) / China Threatens To NUKE Japan On Eve Of Olympics If It Intervenes In Taiwan(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Horus(m): 11:55am On Sep 19, 2022

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by TheOgaBoss: 11:57am On Sep 19, 2022
God1000:
Another one, is this natural or artificial rainbow?

Maybe this is goodbye from mother nature

She was the longest British reigning monarch, she spent 70 years on the throne, king Charles cannot stay that long
are u God?

1 Like

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by AlphaTaikun: 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE
Absolutely spectacular skyline!

The late Queen Elizabeth 11 was an iconic woman. Life is more
multidimensional than the physical world we are used to seeing.

@Sukkot, is there any cosmic significance for the double rainbow on the eve of the late Queen's funeral? This hit front page today.

1 Share

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Nchenches: 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
Realist12:
to support obi you have to believe infrastructure doesn't drive wealth. See how Obi has hypnotized yall. Shameless Zombidients. 2nd niger bridge isn't the only project embarked on by Buhari in the east, But I dare you to name a project greater than 2nd niger bridge PDP gave the east in her 16 year reign.

Asaba used to be part of Western region of Nigeria at independence in 1960.
The 2nd Niger bridge also gets to Asaba.
Asaba is not in the map of the east of Nigeria till now.
Good you have understood that the 2nd Niger bridge is not an Igbo bridge, but a bridge to be used by all of Nigeria.
What serious project did APC do in the Eastern region? APC was so miserably divisive and tribalistic that it refused to start the standard gauge rail lines in the Eastern region, but is doing that in the regions of north, west, and even Niger Republic.
Two men with no understanding that if one part of a country is neglected, the neglect adversely affects the other regions cared for.

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Akhee: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE
Nature want to wash away all the atrocities she has committed. Nothing special.
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
God1000:
Another one, is this natural or artificial rainbow?

Maybe this is goodbye from mother nature

She was the longest British reigning monarch, she spent 70 years on the throne, king Charles cannot stay that long due to his age

So UK have a New Prime minister and new king in the same week.
It's Artificial. Massive deception at work.

1 Like

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by sylve11: 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
blessedweapon:
Las Las, this woman no be small meat

This life is more spiritual than physical even though we as humans only grasp the little physical aspect of it.

Uwa ebuka

your sense dey intact. cool

1 Like

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by JaskanFactor: 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
shinealight:

Hmmm….are you implying/suggesting that the rainbow could be fabricated or improvised?

go and research HARP technology and weather warfare
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by shinealight(m): 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
God1000:

Read here
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.quora.com/Can-artificial-rainbows-be-formed&ved=2ahUKEwiomL7-1qD6AhUUQ_EDHSueCSEQgaEJegQIGxAA&usg=AOvVaw1_SxG6LLaiw1lXNw5cD8VU

Okay….everything in nature happens according Law, just like the chemistry textbooks have explained that a certain amount of hydrogen mixed with oxygen will produce water. It is all based on logic and must fulfil the relevant Law for it to manifest!
Hwvr, when certain things happen spontaneously in the sky….then the participation of higher forces cannot be ruled out.
It thereby becomes a Sign or Statement from Above! wink wink
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
Na artificial rainbow

Same way dubai makes her rain
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by planetx: 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
Genesis 9 :13
I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of a covenant between me and the earth.

Double rainbows are man made, the rainbow of the Most High giving to Man as a covenant after the flood is a single rainbow. This people are creating rainbows with the CERN machine, nothing natural about this double rainbow showing up for the second time after her death. That is why they made a mockery of the Most High rainbow by using the colors to represent the LGBQT gay and lesbian movement.
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
Raph82:
See game, all these are schemes to make the gullibility out of the Britons. They are plots to make people believe in the relevance of the British royalty. This is 21st century, we are all born equal with different potentials to make the world a better place. Creating a caste system to make us believe that some people are more special and important than others won't cut it in this present day world. My take though, and I'm entitled to my opinion.
This is not just your take, it is the truth! And millions of britons like me thinks like you, Only great minds like yours would reason like you have.

All these nonsense are to keep the gullibles believing in the scam called the British mornarchy. But the british youths in the next generations to come would not accept this scam.

Few years ago some youths protesting in London threw eggs at Prince charles then while he was driving past them.

1 Like

Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by everythinggirly(f): 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
This is natural, God has already made us a promise concerning using not flood to destroy the world again, during the time of Noah.
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Welrez(m): 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
Even the heavens blaze forth the death of kings
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
Yea right! over the weekend when i killed the chicken for my curry stew this same rainbow show up at my back yard. I think that chicken was Royal, i made a royal curry stew. Dammmm!! cheesy i might shit royal shit after eating that chicken.

Fork the queen!
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by 7buckz(m): 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Yea right! over the weekend when i killed the chicken for my curry stew this same rainbow show up at my back yard. I think that chicken was Royal, i made a royal curry stew. Dammmm!! cheesy i might shit royal shit after eating that chicken.

Fork the queen!
Bros calm down na lol
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Yankee101: 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
A King/Queen is dead
May she find rest if she found the Lord of Mercy
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by senteugene: 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
Do we now call queen 'mama rainbow'?
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
7buckz:

Bros calm down na lol
grin grin
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by shinealight(m): 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
JaskanFactor:

go and research HARP technology and weather warfare

Okay….everything in nature happens according Law, just like the chemistry textbooks have explained that a certain amount of hydrogen mixed with oxygen will produce water. It is all based on logic and must fulfil the relevant Law for it to manifest!
Hwvr, when certain things happen spontaneously in the sky….then the participation of higher forces cannot be ruled out.
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by obyno82: 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
Realist12:
Beautiful she lived a fulfilled live and did her best for humanity i wonder why people are hating on the dead icon cos of a war in her former colony .
Its until all those that participated in the Civil War pass away that we would shun tribalism in this country. That aside we the new generations should learn to Sheathe our swords and live in peace for our own sakes and our children's. I support Tinubu as the only man that can maintain peace for now and this next administration.

Tinubu is the main purveyor of Tribalism. If you have lived in Lagos in the 70s,80s and 90s you would understand how welcoming and accomodating Lagos was. Irrespective of your tribe you were regarded as a lagosian, but since Tinubu came in, all to grab power he used an us versus them syndrome you empower touts and treat other tribes with scorn. The Emi Lo kan declaration was all in Yoruba language, he stated it clearly that it Yorubas turn, which in the spirit of fairness was not true. Please when you want to talk against tribalism do not mention Tinubu as a detribalized person.
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by obyno82: 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
aspabay:
Nature is paying its respect, but some refu refu war losers are looking for who to blame for the leaders' failure and cowardice

You are making an unwise response you cannot force people to mourn for her like you want to mourn her. don't be stupid
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by diggindeep: 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
Don't be swayed by this fake Brit miracles, artificial rainbows can be created.

Follow these steps To create artificial �,

Sunlight is a mixture of colors. When it passes through a glass prism, some of the light is bent, or refracted, more than other portions. Light leaving the prism spreads out into a continuous band of colors called a spectrum
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
blessedweapon:

This life is more spiritual than physical even though we as humans only grasp the little physical aspect of it.

Uwa ebuka

Lol. People that have the technology to make rain to fall will not have the technology to make rainbows appear??
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by JaskanFactor: 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
shinealight:

When last did you use your mobile phone, cause dont forget there are radio waves, the ones that carry your voice and data, and the radio waves that cook your food in microwave, same radio waves can be used to control the weather.
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by Adjovi: 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
Iffa hear say na natural..... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by DonroxyII: 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
blessedweapon:

Uwa ebuka
Woman Like That Na Very Big Meat o-o Right from Her Childhood and Specially Designed and Sent for a Mission .. To Me, She Delivers grin
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by shinealight(m): 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
JaskanFactor:

When last did you use your mobile phone, cause dont forget there are radio waves, the ones that carry your voice and data, and the radio waves that cook your food in microwave, same radio waves can be used to control the weather.

Yes, all according to Law. Same way I travel in an aeroplane regularly which transports people and goods across vast distances, apparently defying gravitation, but on closer examination we see that it also functions according to an established Law of Creation!
My point is…..Higher forces are nevertheless at work in Creation and can still influence events on Earth which are consistent with the Law.
So, not everything is fabricated or improvised!
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by sukkot: 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
wow that means the authority is destroyed. thats the message from the LORD
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by popesco123: 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
We the yoruba people will be happy to remain one Nigeria with our beloved norther brothers of hausa fulani. The igbo can go have their own nation.

quote author=Realist12 post=116807836]Beautiful she lived a fulfilled live and did her best for humanity i wonder why people are hating on the dead icon cos of a war in her former colony .
Its until all those that participated in the Civil War pass away that we would shun tribalism in this country. That aside we the new generations should learn to Sheathe our swords and live in peace for our own sakes and our children's. I support Tinubu as the only man that can maintain peace for now and this next administration.[/quote]
Re: Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) by DonroxyII: 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
Emii231:

Have you asked your ancestors to tell you how she decimated then in the past…
If You should also Looked into the Pasts, You Would See what Your Ancestors has Done to Her Ancestors more than 5,000 years Ago ...

Shey una no go get Sense ...

Imagine, in Year 2100, ISWAP Children Challenging Bokoharam Children to Apologise for Killing their Forefathers Between Year 2015-2022 !

Who has Committed More Attrocities than Your Forefathers who Captures and Sold their Own as Slaves ....

Who is Committing More Attrocities than Your Leaders Today Same way Your Forefathers were Doing....

If the World Should go Berserk Today, Nothing Presently Stops the White Man to Still Enslave You till the Next 100 Years and Nothing Go Happen Because You and Your Leaders have not Done Anything Spectacular to Hinders Potential Next slavery Same Can't Be Said About India and Who Dares China Right Now It's Gonna be a Huge War ...

Africa is still a Walk Over, No Gun, No Ship, No Submarines, No Aircraft Carrier undecided

I remember when GEJ was Begging Same Oyinbos to Supply Nigeria with Guns When Bokoharam were Bombarding Us and there was Arms Embargo on Us grin ... Imagine Same People You are Now Begging for Arms and Ammunition should Turn Against You

Cows Asking Lions to Apologise for Killing their Ancestors is Ready to Be Devoured Again and Again grin ...

All You Guys are Spoilt .... Forefathers of Oyinbos Bombarded Your Forefathers...

The Children Of those Oyinbo Forefathers can Still Today Bombard You Right Now and Nothing Go Happen Except God's Interventions!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sick African Politician In Open Roof Vehicle Campaigning For Reelection / China Now Uses Robots For Traffic Control Duties (PHOTOS) / Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.