Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" (38615 Views)

Celtic FC VS KR Reykjavik -- Champions League 2020-2021 Qualifyings / Ronaldo Refuses To Wear Captain's Armband And Hands It To Matuidi / Https://eaglestare..com/2019/05/jose-mourinho-has-offer-from-celtic-new (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by Chris2863(m): 10:02am On Sep 19, 2022
FuckSilly:
Mumu club

Possibly that miserable old hag WHORÈ ujuánya 'club cry
you can’t even construct a simple sentence grin cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by obedience4(m): 10:02am On Sep 19, 2022
Not everyone will like the queen.
Great personalities like Luther king, Nelson Mandela, Gandhi, Malcolm X, peter obi, are not like by some..
But the truth of the matter is that the people who hates these great personalities are a few fraction.
And sadly they don't matter.

5 Likes

Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by Naijanascam: 10:02am On Sep 19, 2022
History revisited
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by Oluwaseunomo: 10:03am On Sep 19, 2022
Bastard people your hates changes nothing, e fit be that miserable old disgusting ibo hoe team.
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by Thermodynamics(m): 10:04am On Sep 19, 2022
FuckSilly:
Mumu club

That LovePeddler is more educated and popular and richer than your entire family.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by Josephkabila12: 10:04am On Sep 19, 2022
Cetic horse tribe mumu people
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by FuckSilly: 10:05am On Sep 19, 2022
Chris2863:
you can’t even construct a simple sentence grin cheesy
Shay I send your mama ni?
Or deh
Ogun kee you der
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by obedience4(m): 10:05am On Sep 19, 2022
Iamgrey5:
I believe that is why the Premier league was postponed the very week the queen died to ensure that Fans don't give this kind of reaction that will embarrass the royal family.

Oga, they played close to six matches this week and they all paid tribute to the queen, the reason why matches were postponed was because the UK police force was too stretch thin to cover all the stadiums and still deploy during the queen burial activities

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by winterfell007(m): 10:05am On Sep 19, 2022
These folks will definitely be friends with Prof. Uju Anya. They agree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by FuckSilly: 10:06am On Sep 19, 2022
Thermodynamics:

That LovePeddler is more educated and popular and richer than your entire family.
Lol
Like I give a flying fuçk grin
Besides, not everyone on the internet is as miserable, frustrated, unfortunate and poor like you and your entire generation.
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by Acidosis(m): 10:08am On Sep 19, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
British Royalty is gradually losing its supremacy among the people. Yet the slave loving part of this nation cried blood when my loving sister Uju Anya made her tweet

The truth is that nobody really gives a fvck about the Queen. If you don't like her, you don't have to hate her. You can be indifferent about the dead.

4 Likes

Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by OBITHEBEST247: 10:09am On Sep 19, 2022
Where is uju anya? someone should please inform her that celtic players want to give her one more opportunity to do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by SmartyPants(m): 10:11am On Sep 19, 2022
Iamgrey5:
I believe that is why the Premier league was postponed the very week the queen died to ensure that Fans don't give this kind of reaction that will embarrass the royal family.

How on earth can you imagine that English fans would do such?

Did you even watch any game this past weekend? Was there any of such?

You just sit down in one corner and be imagining and believing all sorts with no understanding of history and context.

SMH!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by Isobug: 10:11am On Sep 19, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:
Bastard people your hates changes nothing, e fit be that miserable old disgusting ibo hoe team.
Careless talk....You and the fans who do you think is more placed in the society?
People that matters are expressing their views and you're in Africa lamenting.
Is it not an aberration?

9 Likes

Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by Naijanascam: 10:11am On Sep 19, 2022
FuckSilly:
Mumu club

Anim.al talking from the remotest part of niger republic......

2 Likes

Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by Thermodynamics(m): 10:12am On Sep 19, 2022
FuckSilly:

Lol
Like I give a flying fuçk grin
Besides, not everyone on the internet is as miserable, frustrated, unfortunate and poor like you and your entire generation.
Back to sender

You don't give a fuçk but you carry her matter for head even for topic when nor concern her, among all the Oyibo defending slaves when full nairaland, only you na mentioned professor Uju, that's to say how miserable and frustrated and unfortunate and poor you are. Besides, you are a slave, what can be worst than that?

12 Likes

Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by oluwaseyi0: 10:13am On Sep 19, 2022
Marvieduke:
Why the hatred for the queen?

Just a massive waste of their taxpayers money, only for her sick, old and senile son to take over

If you want monarch, then make everyone eligible just like the presidency

A family and their descendants can't colonize and claim the throne for themselves only, forever and ever

8 Likes

Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by rusher14: 10:14am On Sep 19, 2022
Iamgrey5:

Not true.

All premier league matches paid tribute to the late queen at the 70th minute mark.

The Celtic fans are traditionally Catholic whilst the Rangers fans are Protestant (church of England).

From time, the Celtic fans have shown their displeasure with the throne because the Church of England was formed on the basis of polygamy or rather divorce.

This is not really related to the queen's passing.

4 Likes

Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by drololaaof: 10:17am On Sep 19, 2022
Whatever anybody does it doesn't change the rhythm. The Scotts like their monarchy likewise the Britons . No matter their descentment the monarchy is the tradition the British and Scottish adored . May the soul the of Queen Elizabeth rest in peace ,God save the king
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by Topshow2010(m): 10:19am On Sep 19, 2022
Starzo:
And Joe Hart's the Celtic goalkeeper na English man o, how he go feel?

Maybe naim make am deliberately concede two goals to allow Dundee win the match against all odds

angry grin cheesy grin
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by shogsman(m): 10:19am On Sep 19, 2022
Brave lads
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by Austineva2: 10:20am On Sep 19, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:
u will surely di@e of jealousy and hatred for Igbos. Bloody afonja coward

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by jrusky(m): 10:20am On Sep 19, 2022
DanielPat01:
That guy above me must be using 5G. Just thief my FTC for nothing.

Well I will be dedicating this STC to all Obidients in the house. I can see your hardwork and I just want you to keep the heat. Keep pressing Urchins neck.

Our labour will never be in vain. But again getting your PVCs is a necessity. If you are a business man or woman just spare a few hours or a day to get your PVC for the task ahead.

You won't die. A vote for Peter Obi is a vote of hope for Nigeria and the end to our suffering in due time not overnight. So our don't get laughed by "belle first people"

God willing our Labour shall never be in vain.

Pls will you stop litering and dirty NL with useless obi nonsense?

This is football and if you can't comment on that f e c k outta here plz.

2 Likes

Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by Adakintroy: 10:22am On Sep 19, 2022
Iamgrey5:

No worry you can't do that in england even if they did not give one week off.

You can't do that in Benin with oba. You can only stay in your huz and do that. thats is what everyone is doing. Stay in your house and hate the queen from a safe place.
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by Bobloco: 10:22am On Sep 19, 2022
Joe Hart follow clap
A former three lions short stopper

You can't cry more than the bereaved

4 Likes

Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by Adakintroy: 10:22am On Sep 19, 2022
Iamgrey5:

No worry you can't do that in england even if they did not give one week off.

You can't do that in Benin with oba. You can only stay in your huz and do that. thats is what everyone is doing. Stay in your house and hate the queen openly from a safe place.
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by ElValiente(m): 10:23am On Sep 19, 2022
Freedom sweet oo. Try this Kain ruff play with bubu at stadium. Lol. A49 everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by DonBenny77(m): 10:26am On Sep 19, 2022
And they lost woefully and cut my slip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 10th March 2018 / Manchester United Vs Newcastle United (4 - 1) On 18th November 2017 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.