Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" (38617 Views)

Celtic FC VS KR Reykjavik -- Champions League 2020-2021 Qualifyings / Ronaldo Refuses To Wear Captain's Armband And Hands It To Matuidi / Https://eaglestare..com/2019/05/jose-mourinho-has-offer-from-celtic-new (2) (3) (4)

Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by FuckSilly: 11:13am On Sep 19, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
mynd88 lalasticlalolo Sheun Dominiquel nlfpmode
Rule 2
Ho low foe grin grin cheesy
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by Fahrenheit10(m): 11:18am On Sep 19, 2022
obedience4:

Oga, they played close to six matches this week and they all paid tribute to the queen, the reason why matches were postponed was because the UK police force was too stretch thin to cover all the stadiums and still deploy during the queen burial activities
they let matches with less populated and viewers go on, Manchester united and Liverpool has the most viewers worldwide and their fans are shameless especially Liverpool fans, they would sing Lizzie in the box and mock the queen
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 11:32am On Sep 19, 2022
FuckSilly:

Are you mistaken me for your mother
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 11:32am On Sep 19, 2022
FuckSilly:

I'm sure all the adjectives in your post qualifies your parents and they've transferred everything to you as well.
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by Reference(m): 11:36am On Sep 19, 2022
Hmmm.... no wonder they lost shockingly.
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by Benchilwell: 11:44am On Sep 19, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:

Go home and tell your flat head father that bastard ibo animal.
u can't directly attack him,but why abuse is father,if someone abuse ur father like that,will u be happy.
Why abusing pple parents part of u tribalism pple in Nairaland.....

Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by ken6488(m): 11:53am On Sep 19, 2022
FuckSilly:
Mumu club

Possibly that miserable old hag WHORÈ ujuánya 's club cry
You know nothing about Ireland
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by Ohuhunsulurep: 11:55am On Sep 19, 2022
FuckSilly:
Mumu club

The old FREE hag that is better than your entire slave mentality generation
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by Durgan: 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
That is battling. I was stunned by your affiliation. I'm happy to see a particularly subject. Altruisticly go to my blog and read it.
MyFlorida Family Access
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by FuckSilly: 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
Ohuhunsulurep:

The old FREE hag that is better than your entire slave mentality generation
This one thinks everyone on the internet is like people in his lineage living a frustrated, poor, miserable and wretched life grin grin grin
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by Iamgrey5(m): 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
rusher14:

Not true.

All premier league matches paid tribute to the late queen at the 70th minute mark.

The Celtic fans are traditionally Catholic whilst the Rangers fans are Protestant (church of England).

From time, the Celtic fans have shown their displeasure with the throne the Church of England was formed on the basis of polygamy or rather divorce.

This is not really related to the queen's passing.
You believe everyone in Britain thinks the royal family is good.
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by Iamgrey5(m): 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
obedience4:

Oga, they played close to six matches this week and they all paid tribute to the queen, the reason why matches were postponed was because the UK police force was too stretch thin to cover all the stadiums and still deploy during the queen burial activities
Fans were already warned not to act funny.

People have been arrested through out the week trying to protest against the royal family across England.

Not everyone in England is pro royal family.
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by hotseat: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
No amount of hate or name callings can erase the sterling qualities of the virtuous Queen.

There's imminent and present danger should everyone sing your praise.

However, if the number of haters are fewer than your lovers, then their hatred is not worth fretting over!

No individual can please the whole world, no matter what he/she does.

It is the way of the world!

Adieu!

HM, Great Queen Elizabeth II!

The monarch of all monarchs!
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by gadgethead: 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
Naz34:
Can these people just move on now. The queen is late. Make them allow us hear word abeg.

But her evil legacy lives on
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by Naijanascam: 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2022
FuckSilly:

Are you mistaken me for your mother

Said by a deranged lu.na.tic
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by juman(m): 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2022
forgiveness:

Because you don't know how the British monarch destroyed the Ijebu Kingdom and Benin Kingdom.

Ile ife was once occupied by igbos.
Today it's home land of yoruba people.
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by rusher14: 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
Iamgrey5:
You believe everyone in Britain thinks the royal family is good.

Did I say so?

Yet there I'll sat an overwhelming majority paid their respects at the EPL games.
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by sylve11: 12:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
davidmoyes:
Royals are just privileged people who don’t deserve all the things they’re enjoying considering it was built on innocent lives.

hmmm cool
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by FuckSilly: 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
Naijanascam:

Said by a deranged lu.na.tic
That noun only qualifies your parents
Ọmọ ẹ rán
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by Naijanascam: 12:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
FuckSilly:

That noun only qualifies your parents
Ọmọ ẹ rán

Hahahaha epainam grin grin grin grin

Om.o a.l.e
O.mo j.a.t.i j.a.t.i
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by mariahAngel(f): 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
Dshocker:
If care is not taken, there might be report that the queen's corpse has been stolen or kidnapped.

Those krase people fit run am o. grin
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by FuckSilly: 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
Naijanascam:

Hahahaha epain me grin grin grin grin

Emi Om.o a.l.e
Emi O.mo j.a.t.i j.a.t.i
Èmi ọmọ IRANKIRAN
Emi Ọmọ ẹrán

Exactly cheesy
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by mariahAngel(f): 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
Starzo:
And Joe Hart's the Celtic goalkeeper na English man o, how he go feel?

Maybe naim make am deliberately concede two goals to allow Dundee win the match against all odds
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by DanielPat01: 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
jrusky:

Pls will you stop litering and dirty NL with useless obi nonsense?

This is football and if you can't comment on that f e c k outta here plz.

If I comment on how Queen Elizabeth is evil now according to the post, how she perpetrated the killings of Biafrans and Uju Anya is right to condemn her you will still complain.

Now that I'm commending well meaning Nigerians your hormones couldn't just resist it because it involves Peter Obi the man you dislike for no reason. Zukwanike! Ndi Usu!

Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
who is your mother?
FuckSilly:
Mumu club

Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by kelspinall(m): 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
and they're clapping lolz
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by jrusky(m): 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
DanielPat01:

If I comment on how Queen Elizabeth is evil now according to the post, how she perpetrated the killings of Biafrans and Uju Anya is right to condemn her you will still complain.

Now that I'm commending well meaning Nigerians your hormones couldn't just resist it because it involves Peter Obi the man you dislike for no reason. Zukwanike! Ndi Usu!

You are the real Ndi Usu here Nnwanem ok.

Just pls feck off with your nonsense obi. All other shit you wrote about Queen blabbla I give no shit ok.

Just pls feck off with obi thrash.

Good day.
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by jrusky(m): 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
DanielPat01:

Just pls feck off with your nonsense obi. All other shit you wrote about Queen blabbla I give no shit ok.

Good day pls.
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by DanielPat01: 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
jrusky:

Good day.

If you know the Igbo meaning of what I wrote then you won't say what you said. I can never be one of Ndi Usu only Tinubu supporters are cause we never use such slogan.

Between why will you tell someone good day after saying they should f*** off? grin you guys are always confuse. grin A anyway good day.

Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 10th March 2018 / Manchester United Vs Newcastle United (4 - 1) On 18th November 2017 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021