Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" (38616 Views)

Celtic FC VS KR Reykjavik -- Champions League 2020-2021 Qualifyings / Ronaldo Refuses To Wear Captain's Armband And Hands It To Matuidi / Https://eaglestare..com/2019/05/jose-mourinho-has-offer-from-celtic-new (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by system21: 10:26am On Sep 19, 2022
Bleep the crown
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 19, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
British Royalty is gradually losing its supremacy among the people. Yet the slave loving part of this nation cried blood when my loving sister Uju Anya made her tweet
What role did igbos play when isaac adaka boro fought for niger-delta independence? Can you call a spade a spade?
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by MuMuOnBail: 10:28am On Sep 19, 2022
CELTICS FOR LIFE!!!!

All Hail the Pope and F*ck the Queen undecided

grin

2 Likes

Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by Oluwaseunomo: 10:30am On Sep 19, 2022
[quote author=Austineva2 post=116807683]u will surely di@e of jealousy and hatred for Igbos. Bloody afonja coward[/quo
Yeah i despised you bastards with every cell in me now go on and mastubate over it.
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by FuckSilly: 10:31am On Sep 19, 2022
Thermodynamics:

Back to sender

You don't give a fuçk but you carry her matter for head even for topic when nor concern her, among all the Oyibo defending slaves when full nairaland, only you na mentioned professor Uju, that's to say how miserable and frustrated and unfortunate and poor you are. Besides, you are a slave, what can be worst than that?
I'm sure all the adjectives in your post qualifies your parents and they've transferred everything to you as well.
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by FuckSilly: 10:31am On Sep 19, 2022
Naijanascam:

Anim.al talking from the remotest part of niger republic......
Are you mistaken me for your mother
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by Richy4(m): 10:32am On Sep 19, 2022
Her people definitely loved her...what minority says about her doesn't count.....

It takes love for people of sound mind to subject themselves under the element and queued up for 13 to 14hrs just to see a closed coffin..
I can't even try that for anyone.
. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by Oluwaseunomo: 10:32am On Sep 19, 2022
Austineva2:
u will surely di@e of jealousy and hatred for Igbos. Bloody afonja coward
Yeah i despise you bastards with every cell in me now go on and mastubate over it.
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by juman(m): 10:33am On Sep 19, 2022
We loved the Queen dearly.

I loved Diana.
I love William and Harry.

God save the royal household.
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by Onyedi07(m): 10:35am On Sep 19, 2022
After singing nonsense they where beaten by a mere average team mumu people grin angry
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by nonix22(m): 10:36am On Sep 19, 2022
They (The ������� Scottish) have been fighting for Independence from Great Britain long ago. They even have their own currency but still use British pounds in Scottish buy Scottish pounds is not accepted. They have their own flag as shown above and their own National athem. Even their accent is different.
But standard of living there is quite cheaper than In ������� England.
Marvieduke:
Why the hatred for the queen?

1 Like

Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 10:37am On Sep 19, 2022
FuckSilly:

Are you mistaken me for your mother
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by Tradepunter2: 10:37am On Sep 19, 2022
CELTIC IS THE CATHOLIC SIDE OF SCOTLAND THAT WANT OUT OF THE UNITED KINGDOM JUST LIKE IRELAND, SO THEY HATE THE ENGLISH AND THE QUEEN

RANGERS IS THE PROTESTANT PART OF SCOTLAND JUST LIKE NORTHERN IRELAND CHOSE NOT TO BREAK AWAY FROM THE UNITED KINGDOM BECAUSE THEY ARE SUBJECTS TO THE MONARCH...

THE ANCIENT CATHOLIC AND PROTESTANT WARS STILL EXIST IN THE UNITED KINGDOM, SO NOTHING NEW HERE
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 10:37am On Sep 19, 2022
FuckSilly:

I'm sure all the adjectives in your post qualifies your parents and they've transferred everything to you as well.
Rule 2
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:38am On Sep 19, 2022
FuckSilly:
Mumu club

Possibly that miserable old hag WHORÈ ujuánya 's club cry

Because you don read, have never read, and know history. You just follow trend.
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 10:39am On Sep 19, 2022
FuckSilly:

Lol
Like I give a flying fuçk grin
Besides, not everyone on the internet is as miserable, frustrated, unfortunate and poor like you and your entire generation.
Rule 2
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by Isobug: 10:39am On Sep 19, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:

Go home and tell your flat head father that bastard ibo animal.
You have not answered the question, You and those Celtic fans, who in your dummy brain do you think is more placed in the Society?

Meanwhile, in as much as I don't like body shaming, even that your assertion is a big misplacement.
In every 10 Yorubas, you must find 8 with flat heads, Sure fact.
Do you your research

1 Like

Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 10:39am On Sep 19, 2022
FuckSilly:

Shay I send your mama ni?
Or deh
Ogun kee you der
Rule 2
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:39am On Sep 19, 2022
AbuAeesha:
on another level!
so no be only africans get beef with the queen.

Na why them dey abuse Uju, because they never know history.

1 Like

Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by Reyhzor(m): 10:39am On Sep 19, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
British Royalty is gradually losing its supremacy among the people. Yet the slave loving part of this nation cried blood when my loving sister Uju Anya made her tweet

That's for the ones that doesn't know history, they thought it's only Africa that hates Eliz
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by juman(m): 10:39am On Sep 19, 2022
Why would I hate their monarch while we have our own monarch in Yoruba land that we love so much.

We have awujale, we have ooni, we have aalafin, we have alake, we have olubadan and all others.
We extremely love them.
So I don't hate British monarch.
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 19, 2022
The mornachy is better than anrchy regardless
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by juman(m): 10:44am On Sep 19, 2022
The young generation in Britain is disconnected from their history and the monarch. They query the necessity of it.

That is what happen.
Their parents at home love the monarch.
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by akwesenana: 10:47am On Sep 19, 2022
None of my business but since Magna Carta,what has been the function of the British monarch, or better still, what outstanding thing has been done by a British monarch?
In this 21st century by a purportedly woke nation, such liability ought to be scrapped.
What's my business any ways? I don't even plan on migrating to UK.
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by Chris2863(m): 10:50am On Sep 19, 2022
grin cheesy Yen yen yen….. pig
FuckSilly:

Shay I send your mama ni?
Or deh
Ogun kee you der

1 Like

Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by Streetmovement(m): 10:51am On Sep 19, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Lol Celtic has always been a crazy club especially the fans grin
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by omonnakoda: 10:53am On Sep 19, 2022
Iamgrey5:
I believe that is why the Premier league was postponed the very week the queen died to ensure that Fans don't give this kind of reaction that will embarrass the royal family.
You can believe what you like . It is your believing
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by Maliqcious: 11:01am On Sep 19, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
You they mind idiots

1 Like

Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by forgiveness: 11:08am On Sep 19, 2022
juman:
Why would I hate their monarch while we have our own monarch in Yoruba land that we love so much.

We have awujale, we have ooni, we have aalafin, we have alake, we have olubadan and all others.
We extremely love them.
So I don't hate British monarch.

Because you don't know how the British monarch destroyed the Ijebu Kingdom and Benin Kingdom.
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by Lionking1913(m): 11:11am On Sep 19, 2022
Yeye club. Na why una cast tickets?
naptu2:
There are a lot of Unionists that support Glasgow Rangers and a lot of Republicans that support Glasgow Celtic. This has led to very different reactions when the teams try to honour Queen Elizabeth II who passed away recently.

Glasgow Rangers asked UEFA for permission to play God Save The Queen when they played against Napoli in the Champions League on September 14th, but UEFA turned down the request. However, a minute of silence was held in honour of the Queen and Rangers fans took the opportunity to sing God Save The Queen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uXq7QObshU

On the other hand, Celtic fans sang "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands", yesterday at St Mirren, when it was their turn to honour the Queen . There was supposed to be a minute's applause, but the visiting fans sang that song instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZRiL2_lrdQ

https://news.sky.com/story/celtic-fans-sing-anti-monarchy-song-throughout-minutes-applause-for-the-queen-12700993

Picture 1) The fans also held up a banner that contained the words of the song.

Picture 2) The Celtic players observed the minute of applause.
Re: Celtic Fans Sing "If You Hate The Royal Family Clap Your Hands" by hahn(m): 11:13am On Sep 19, 2022
Marvieduke:
Why the hatred for the queen?

Go to Google and type "history of British Emperialism and colonialism" to get your answer

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 10th March 2018 / Manchester United Vs Newcastle United (4 - 1) On 18th November 2017 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 30th October 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.