Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus (88890 Views)

Zimbabwean President Drove African Leaders To Queen Burial ( pics ) / Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) / Biden, Other World Leaders Are Given Microphone 'condoms' At UN Amid COVID Fears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by ken6488(m): 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
Faber:
Okay

UK know say dey are no more feared in the World, it is only their alliance with the US that is making the World fear them.

This is a clear example of UK ass licking US. The hide behind US and claim World Power. Apart from the fear of US, Russia will nuke UK woto woto
Exactly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
ken6488:
But lost against Afghan

Name one war USA won since ww2

I hope if I mention one you won't come with another version of your ideology ?

The first gulf war 1991, the second gulf war 2003, ............let me stop here

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by stamapro(m): 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
In a group of people, there must be a head. For these group of Presidents, their head president be Biden. Simple mathematics and e get reason why? No be by election. Na by estimation of their international worth. Country wey fit turn world table.

11 Likes

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by ken6488(m): 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

I hope if I mention one you won't come with another version of your ideology ?

The first gulf war 1991, the second gulf war 2003, ............let me stop here
Check Iraq now worst than ever
Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by shogsman(m): 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2022
hedonido:

You need psychiatric evaluation and mental rehabilitation. New York City alone is richer than your entire dark continent of Africa, and you're here spewing balderdash about aside nuclear weapons bla bla.
You're the mumu here, I'm American and we have $30t debt which is 152% of our gdp, we've had to borrow money from china this past years including the aid we're sending to Ukraine so nope we are not as rich as you think. Gdp doesn't translate to cash in hand boy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by Osgilliat(m): 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2022
Faber:
Okay

UK know say dey are no more feared in the World, it is only their alliance with the US that is making the World fear them.

This is a clear example of UK ass licking US. The hide behind US and claim World Power. Apart from the fear of US, Russia will nuke UK woto woto

It’s not about ass licking, even US been the world power can’t do without UK.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by shogsman(m): 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

This is disinformation.

US has the highest collection of conventional weaponry in the world.

More than 11 Aircraft carries to project air superiority over a distant territory, best air force in the world with plethora of stealth toys all over the place the list are endless.

If you think the US military doctrine is based solely on nuclear weapons stock pile then you aren't really aware of the US military might.

As for comparing the Nigerian military might with the US when there isn't corruption, I guess your hopes are just over the moon. Do you know that the US military budget which is heading to the 1trillion dollars mark a year is more than the Nigerian national budgets since 1990 to 2022 combined?

Is this the military you think you can suppasse in just a few years?

Yes we've got a great millitary but not the best in the world, reality is different than paper,all those aircraft carrier can be sank with a single hypersonic missile not worth 1% of the price.
When you talk about superiority yes USA is more superior than most countries except Russia China India

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by GeneralOjukwu: 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
jyz200:
Them still dy smile grin

Like goats.

3 Likes

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by planetx: 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
You can't have every single world leader attending driving their own convoy now.

2 Likes

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by SIMONEKPA7: 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
juman:
Stupid American politicians.
They are bad example to world democracy.
God bless Obama.
God bless ordinary Americans.
When next are you queening in America embassy for visa or you want to visit your terrorists infested Arabs country?

16 Likes

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by Image123(m): 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
As it was, so it is na.
Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by 752hub: 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
Osibanjo dey inside bus abi Okada grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by Angelfrost(m): 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
22o62021:
Them force African leaders enter bus?

The real question remains...

Don't African leaders have anything better to do than go for that funeral??!

I mean, it's not like those world leaders will troop out for the funeral of an African leader!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by Metrofox(m): 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
so star boy enter bus?

1 Like

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by anonimi: 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
SmartPolician:
What do you expect? American president is the most powerful human being on planet earth.

It should be noted that USA was a former colony of Britain, just as Nigeria was its colony too.
However, while we are wailing about how Europe underdeveloped us, Americans have overtaken their colonial masters.
If that does not make you think and sit up, what else will

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by hopefulLandlord: 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
SmartPolician:
What do you expect? American president is the most powerful human being on planet earth.

are you very sure about that? cuz I'm sure there are people even he is scared of

1 Like

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by VeryWickedMan: 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
SmartPolician:

Dear Slave, when will you be available to wash my boxers?

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by Princepioneer(m): 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
I dey Queen Elizabeth funeral since morning.. they never want share rice or even Eba sef, Abi dem no cook??�������‍♀️�‍♀️

5 Likes

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by Morphinne: 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
francisobiabo:
I wish you would correct his take without nosediving to tantrums.
American military is not special in anyway but the nuclear weapons.
Aside the ragtag Nigerian Army, a determined set of Nigerian youth would do better than the American Army in the game of warfare (be it guerilla or conventional).
We've seen how powerful America is in Iraq, Afghanistan and Somalia....

Issoright grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by ajepako(f): 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
Good

Elewon l'oga ( Meaning, even in prison, there's hierrachy, cheesy)

Let them have a taste of how they treat their citizens..

Biden , you eh!

3 Likes

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by TheAlchemist: 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
phatriqk:

Africans need to outgrow this mentality, inferiority complex, most powerful nation my ass, aside nuclear weapons nothing US has against other nations, take away their nuclear weapons and see how weak and vulnerable the US is, if it wasn't for corruption Nigerian military would have been on par with the US.

Get Ajaokuta steel working then the world would start taking you serious.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by Majesty33(m): 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
World leaders indeed ! Look at the face of these murderers with so much blood on their hands.

2 Likes

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
Una think say USA na una mate,.

Britain consider USA a strong align..

6 Likes

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by Majesty33(m): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
phatriqk:

Africans need to outgrow this mentality, inferiority complex, most powerful nation my ass, aside nuclear weapons nothing US has against other nations, take away their nuclear weapons and see how weak and vulnerable the US is, if it wasn't for corruption Nigerian military would have been on par with the US.
Gba be!
Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by johniyazo: 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
Rest in peace.
Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by federalgodey: 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
Can't seem to see our lovely president in the lumped bus
Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by adecz: 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
I hope Osinbajo was made the
bus conductor❗️❗️

Yeye Buhari government and
their wickedness to
Nigerian youth❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

America na una third world country
with una third world sense mate❓

UK for no invite the sef❗️❗️

Crase pipul❌❌❌❌❌

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by Truthday: 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
ihatebuhari:
you're filled with hate because you practice the devil religion from Saudi Arabia.

It will not be well with you people

Just as you've decided to morn your entire life in hate.

USA had been so powerful by invading several nations, africa included. And taking the world hostage by controlling everyone to their will and choice. You can see how great your america is.

Just know that the end of all evil doers of earth is always awful, Hitler committed suicide. And the end if natzi was disastrous.

Same fate is waiting for your america. I hope you live long yi experience that.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by shawn55ng: 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
Gistsme1:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGBC0XYmwbI

US President Joe Biden allowed to drive in for Queen Elizabeth II’s funeral in a convoy, while other world leaders mostly Africans were lumped into a bus

https://www.instagram.com/p/CirtDWLtlFk/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Joe na Senior President naw

1 Like

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by darexolu16(m): 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
Gistsme1:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGBC0XYmwbI

US President Joe Biden allowed to drive in for Queen Elizabeth II’s funeral in a convoy, while other world leaders mostly Africans were lumped into a bus

https://www.instagram.com/p/CirtDWLtlFk/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Structural Imperialism
Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by SmartyPants(m): 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
tishbite42:
Imagine the insult
Africans and Asians are fools

Don't be silly.

Each of those countries represented in that bus receives millions of dollars in aid from the Us. There is no basis for rubbing shoulders.

There is a price to pay to chill with the big boys.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day / Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters / Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.