Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,035 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus (88895 Views)

Zimbabwean President Drove African Leaders To Queen Burial ( pics ) / Caption This Photo Of President Putin & Other World Leaders Together (Photos) / Biden, Other World Leaders Are Given Microphone 'condoms' At UN Amid COVID Fears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by obedience4(m): 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
shogsman:

You're the mumu here, I'm American and we have $30t debt which is 152% of our gdp, we've had to borrow money from china this past years including the aid we're sending to Ukraine so nope we are not as rich as you think. Gdp doesn't translate to cash in hand boy

Bro, you are not American grin
And you know nothing about economics and how debts are being made.
Chinese's owns the debt in bonds they buys it..
Not that the USA borrows from China.. Ode

9 Likes

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
752hub:
Osibanjo dey inside bus abi Okada grin grin grin

Probably trekking to the venue grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by shogsman(m): 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
obedience4:

Oga, you don't know warfare,
Aircraft carriers are not Worth it .yet China is building two at the same time??..
Sometimes people say rubbish you think an aircraft Carrier is one big slow ship we are talking about a ships that is constantly on the move at top speed all USA carrier are nuclear powered meaning they can stay at sea for 20yaers without refueling
The USA carrier moves with it's battle group with four agies destroyers for protection.
and you are comparing the USA military with China and Russia even India ;Dthat's is best jet is the 3rd generation French Rafael fighter jets.
Russia that just 13 hirmas is making them retreat in Ukraine. Just 13,
The USA are miles ahaed when it comes to military capabilities..
the same himars that 8 has Been destroyed within 3 months, why una just dull like this.
You're clueless,there is a reason USA Calls Russia a millitary super power, it's not for Ignoramus like you to know, aircraft carriers that can be sanked by a lousy hypersonic missiles, or kamakaze drones.
China spent over $8t in 25 years on it's millitary you dunce,has an army 5 times bigger than the USA,a superior navy.
Why does USA needs NATO (a 30 country alliance to fight only Russia if it was that easy to fight a full blown war)
You better stick to your NTA and don't say shit you don't know.
Common Taliban defeated USA after spending over $3t and this clueless individual is telling me rap
Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by Mummyimbecile(m): 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
phatriqk:

Africans need to outgrow this mentality, inferiority complex, most powerful nation my ass, aside nuclear weapons nothing US has against other nations, take away their nuclear weapons and see how weak and vulnerable the US is, if it wasn't for corruption Nigerian military would have been on par with the US.
you're funny brother...the United States of America is and will remain the world strongest country for a long time.

There is just something about this country highly blessed by God. I can't figure it out despite living here for almost 3yrs.

Even in 100years, Nigeria can't match with US in terms of development.

Let Nigeria fix her power sectors first before we can even compare her to Ghana.

I've Spent 3years here, and never for once have electricity gone off even for a second.

2 Likes

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by Kingosytex(m): 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
Gistsme1:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGBC0XYmwbI

US President Joe Biden allowed to drive in for Queen Elizabeth II’s funeral in a convoy, while other world leaders mostly Africans were lumped into a bus

https://www.instagram.com/p/CirtDWLtlFk/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Other world leaders mostly Africans cheesy cheesy cheesy

Africa, see finish cheesy
Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by Nicenixon: 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
phatriqk:

Africans need to outgrow this mentality, inferiority complex, most powerful nation my ass, aside nuclear weapons nothing US has against other nations, take away their nuclear weapons and see how weak and vulnerable the US is, if it wasn't for corruption Nigerian military would have been on par with the US.
Apart from nonsense you wrote up there and I am not ready for unnecessary argument, just know that it is not only America or Russia that have nuclear weapons ok.

3 Likes

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by shogsman(m): 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
obedience4:

Bro, you are not American grin
And you know nothing about economics and how debts are being made.
Chinese's owns the debt in bonds they buys it..
Not that the USA borrows from China.. Ode
Ode ni baba e, useless inbred wants to tell me about bonds, I bet you don't even know where Nigeria's Treasury department is and you want to talk to me about USA. Oponu
Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by 43Ronin: 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
phatriqk:

Lol funny dude. At par? Is your country manufacturing anything? Your country cannot manufacture basic tanks or normal APC, talkless of ships, air craft, drones. Abeg yankee no be our mate. Remove nuclear weapons US has a very strong military followed by China.

5 Likes

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by IamPlato(m): 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
shogsman:

You're the mumu here, I'm American and we have $30t debt which is 152% of our gdp, we've had to borrow money from china this past years including the aid we're sending to Ukraine so nope we are not as rich as you think. Gdp doesn't translate to cash in hand boy
. You in America are the real mumu...

30T debt to who? The world powers are playing a script on the heads of the entire planet...

Nigga you no know wetin dey sup... Even world Bank will tell you dey are indebted, indebted to who? China too will tell you they same thing, Russia too...

Oga rest abeg

8 Likes

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by gigabyte13: 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
Before some goats start to dey shout racism,
Make una remember say
NO BE BY FORCE TO ATTEND
Some of these so called Leaders , are just there for their own ego....

To tell others back home that
" I WAS AT THE QUEEN'S FUNERAL CEREMONY LIVE AND DIRECT "

If dem like, make dem pack dem inside KOROPE, how e take concern me

1 Like

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by Hideki(m): 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
shogsman:

mister man listen,you don't know anything heck you don't even know the basics, you studied in blablabla and you don't even know USA owes china.
You don't know the basics and that's the truth, nobody with even a basic knowledge of economics would think you can just print money to settle your debts.not even secondary school students would say that. It's called public debt for a reason.
If US defaults on those debts it immediately lose it's position as the world's biggest reserve currency and it's fvcked, all the dollarized economy will suffer and immediately move away from the currency to save value.
No one will buy dollar bonds again and china and Russia will swoop in and take over almost immediately .
Ruble is the strongest currency in the world now,why can't Russia print a couple trillion of it and start spending, what a ignorant idea
I will still educate your coconut head. Government prints money to clear debts denominated in their currency or they exchange the debt with another debt with a different maturity period. You must understand this basic macro economics. You can abuse me all you like but I will school you. The reason why government don't print and hyperinflation is another topic of discus. But first you need to understand that government can and will print more money to clear domestic debt if push comes to shove. Zimbabwe did it, Venezuela did it ..now the implication of printing more notes is another topic. This should be your take away from this class 1. Government can print money because they have the legal backing to do so. 2. The US debt are denominated in USD so they don't need to worry much. 3. Government can exchange debt with another debt. 4. Government is the biggest DEBTOR in every economy. 5. Debt instruments are used to regulate volume of cash in circulation and helps in checking inflation and pricing of other financial instruments.....oya run along .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by Zetty177x: 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
juman:
Stupid American politicians.
They are bad example to world democracy.
God bless Obama.
God bless ordinary Americans.

Nor be lie
Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by t2luv1: 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
Hideki:
You are correct Japan and china in that order but most importantly, the debts are denominated in USD

As long as we have the dollar. It is our get-out of jail card. We can do anything we want. 2008 should have served notice American banks were sick and the rest of the world enter the comatose stage, Why? because the rest of the world's money was in USA banks. Lehman went out of business and took down so many countries. When someone owes you a large sum of money everyday you wake up to do your morning devotion trusts me you include that person in your prayer for self-preservation

2 Likes

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by Emperoradrian(m): 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
phatriqk:

Oga calm down, I have a question for u , will u turn down an American visa?? Will u ever choose Naija over America, wen faced with the option?

3 Likes

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by shogsman(m): 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

US borrows money from China ??

Wow.. never knew that
Not only china, Japan,UK, cayman etc
Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by Hideki(m): 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
IamPlato:

30T debt to who? The world powers are playing a script on the heads of the entire planet...

Nigga you no know wetin dey sup... Even world Bank will tell you dey are indebted, indebted to who? China too will tell you they same thing, Russia too...

Oga rest abeg
The guy doesn't know how debt works and he claims he is us based

2 Likes

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
tishbite42:
Imagine the insult
Africans and Asians are fools
I don't think the African leaders were forced to enter bus.If they import their convoys into UK like Biden did nobody would stop them from moving with their own convoy.It is about reducing cost.
Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by IamPlato(m): 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
shogsman:

Yes we've got a great millitary but not the best in the world, reality is different than paper,all those aircraft carrier can be sank with a single hypersonic missile not worth 1% of the price.
When you talk about superiority yes USA is more superior than most countries except Russia China India
. Oga the conversation is about Nigeria and America... Russia and China are also world powers and we know that....

Somebody up there made a useless comment so he corrected him
Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by Adakintroy: 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
Point one n point one.
Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by shogsman(m): 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
IamPlato:

Oga rest abeg
Who is this idiot again, education in naija is getting worse day by day, does all your nonsense changes the fact that US owes china, Japan,UK, cayman Money that must be repaid
Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by uniquetechng: 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
francisobiabo:
I wish you would correct his take without nosediving to tantrums.
American military is not special in anyway but the nuclear weapons.
Aside the ragtag Nigerian Army, a determined set of Nigerian youth would do better than the American Army in the game of warfare (be it guerilla or conventional).
We've seen how powerful America is in Iraq, Afghanistan and Somalia....

Do you know what America spend in aid annually to African countries especially Nigeria is bigger than the entire annual budget of the continent ?

1 Like

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by Adakintroy: 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
Point one na point one.
Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by maxzzo1(m): 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
Why e dey pain our OP ? na big boy be that oooo
Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by GoAndVerify: 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
SmartPolician:

Don't play with people in power.

Just one policy and your company will hit the history books.

It's not up for debate.

Everybody can claim to be powerful but the real power lies with those who have managed to create a world that millions have come to depend on.

Imagine your life a day without internet, without communication, without banks and banking services, etc

3 Likes

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by Horokrox: 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
SmartPolician:
What do you expect? American president is the most powerful human being on planet earth.
SHUT the bleep up

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by Emperoradrian(m): 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
francisobiabo:
I wish you would correct his take without nosediving to tantrums.
American military is not special in anyway but the nuclear weapons.
Aside the ragtag Nigerian Army, a determined set of Nigerian youth would do better than the American Army in the game of warfare (be it guerilla or conventional).
We've seen how powerful America is in Iraq, Afghanistan and Somalia....

Oga pls I no d support anyone o, but u should neva in a lifetime compare America and Naija, even in all ramifications, the gap is wider dan the time between Adam and our recent generation, if you have been to America, u no go d talk all dis tin, if every Nigerian youth should spend atleast a day in America, and den brought back here, den u will wish for d world to scatter and start afresh.

1 Like

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by uniquetechng: 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
phatriqk:

Bros rest, New York richer than whole Africa, what resources does new York have or even America entirely, stop basing your fact from main stream media, I already told the only limiting factor stopping Nigeria and African countries from dominating the world map is corruption simple. Remove corruption from Nigeria and see if Nigeria doesn't surpass US in economy. US and western powers know and that is why they continue to riddle us with bad leadership.
Stop acting dumb, even China with all they have is still behind America economically.

2 Likes

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by Hideki(m): 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
t2luv1:

As long as we have the dollar. It is our get-out of jail card. We can do anything we want. 2008 should have served notice American banks were sick and the rest of the world enter the comatose stage, Why? because the rest of the world's money was in USA banks. Lehman went out of business and took down so many countries. When someone owes you a large sum of money everyday you wake up to do your morning devotion trusts me you include that person in your prayer for self-preservation
Absolutely, that is why it is good to reduce your exposure to a certain industry and spread your risk. Maintain the single obligor limits at all times and you will be safe. But greed and insatiable nature of man. Looking at the Lehman brothers, who would believe the housing bubble burst will send them packing. Funny enough they had a AAA rating. Well, I am of the opinion that the US govt could have saved the bank...
Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by obedience4(m): 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
shogsman:

the same himars that 8 has Been destroyed within 3 months, why una just dull like this.
You're clueless,there is a reason USA Calls Russia a millitary super power, it's not for Ignoramus like you to know, aircraft carriers that can be sanked by a lousy hypersonic missiles, or kamakaze drones.
China spent over $8t in 25 years on it's millitary you dunce,has an army 5 times bigger than the USA,a superior navy.
Why does USA needs NATO (a 30 country alliance to fight only Russia if it was that easy to fight a full blown war)
You better stick to your NTA and don't say shit you don't know.
Common Taliban defeated USA after spending over $3t and this clueless individual is telling me rap

Show us the prove that they were destroyed,
Yet Russia they retreating as we speak..
Dude you crazy grin China has a bigger army in terms of numbers, dude not in terms of quality grin
How can China have a superior navy?? Lol, when the USA alone has more carriers than the rest of the world.
Read son, stop embarrassing yourself online.
Have you ever heard that China vessels sailed from the south China sea.
When the USA Navy 7th fleet is station in Yokohama Japan..
You have a phone used the internet stop being stupid.
Ok grin.. China Navy has a superior navy than the USA grin most stupid thing I have ever read on niraland.
And you were claiming American citizens..
I they Philadelphia tell me were you dey make I see you angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by Horokrox: 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
uniquetechng:
Do you know what America spend in aid annually to African countries especially Nigeria is bigger than the entire annual budget of the continent ?
He said conventional and guerilla warfare nobody cares about your overhyped American army and their annual budget undecided
Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by t2luv1: 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
shogsman:

Yes we've got a great millitary but not the best in the world, reality is different than paper,all those aircraft carrier can be sank with a single hypersonic missile not worth 1% of the price.
When you talk about superiority yes USA is more superior than most countries except Russia China India

Including those countries. We are freaking bigger than them. With a budget of over $889 Billion we better be. Seven Fleet alone is on par with China. China military budget is $239B, Russia $90B, and India $40B, Add up the next top ten countries' military budget after the USA they are all still lagging

1 Like

Re: Queen's Burial: Joe Biden Driven In Convoy, Other World Leaders Lumped In A Bus by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
shogsman:

Not only china, Japan,UK, cayman etc
Wow

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day / Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters / Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.