Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) (41667 Views)

ASUU Strike: Students Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) / Primary School Pupils In Osun Protest Against Lingering ASUU Strike (Video) / ASUU Strike: Motorists Stranded As Students Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) by nedekid: 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
Zonefree:
I'm still wondering what Tinubu and APC will tell Nigerians during campaign.

Education = 7 months+ strike
Security = 0%
Power = 8%
Unemployment = 98.6%

Some of these youths will still vote for APC, no be juju be that? shocked
Re: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) by Freshgrace4life(f): 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
The development was good but then the rain and hold up no be here , the rain beat nonsense comot for person body , had a meeting around 9a .m got to the meeting around 11am with wet body, omi today sufferness no be here.

1 Like

Re: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) by harmony75: 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2022
APC shame on your government! Some of these youth are still supporting APC bc of tribe. God forbid we come this way again �
Re: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) by harwokunle1236(m): 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
I commend their effort but while only Lagos airport wat of others Federal airport.
Re: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
Some people will still vote apc and speak its by individual... hmm
Re: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) by Patriotsleague: 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
Is Lagos airport the only airport?

This won't solve the problems.
Re: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) by Neddstark: 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
broadman20:

In Nigeria you don't need a permit to protest, it was only during the military that you needed a permit to protest. And many of you are still operating under that military mentality.

I want you to bet me on this let me educate you more.

In developed countries, there is a need
Re: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) by Monaboo(m): 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
Polytechnic and College students now be like

Re: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) by Quicky01: 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
PoliteActivist:

They can't kill everybody
Good move by the students

We're all going to die sometime, so you might as well die pushing the odds for something that matters. — Karen Traviss

To be heroic is to be courageous enough to die for something. — Criss Jami

You see, gentlemen, they have something to die for. They've discovered they're a people. They're awakening. — Frank Herbert

To stand upon ramparts and die for our principles is heroic. — Franklin D. Roosevelt

True leaders are born when you find something to die for — Myles Munroe

Gentleman, God created you with the heart of a warrior. Until there's something you're willing to die for, you can't truly live. — Craig Groeschel

If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live. — Martin Luther King Jr.

Re: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) by toluwahala: 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
Why lagos?why airport?lagos is a victim o
Re: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) by Jostoman: 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
Nonsense... Dem go just kill una

Modified: I know what I'm saying.. we did remembrance for those students police men killed in ekiti last week... All in the name of protest I lost a friend.. All of una just deh insult me.
tell your police to go and kill them now wicked people.
Re: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) by kmaster007: 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
I wonder oooo
coconutbag:
I don't think this is a good decision. A better place to block would have been aso rock and national assembly.
Re: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) by DaddyGngeess(m): 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nice one, they should do more than this self

1 Like

Re: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) by Mideyblaq(m): 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
I pray make dey no use their blood for ritual again, like that end sars
Re: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) by holluwizzy: 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
Yeah .... They can't kill everybody but remember those who died at lekki toll gate, government denied, even APC fanatics denied it.

Let's us face the consequences of electing bad leaders and use our number 6 in the next election.

Remember tell ur parents and loved ones not to sell their votes for suffering.

5k for 5yrs suffering
10k for 10yrs suffering.

Money that won't reach the next day.

They gave us change .... And now is the time to change the change for APC.

PoliteActivist:

We're all going to die sometime, so you might as well die pushing the odds for something that matters. — Karen Traviss

You see, gentlemen, they have something to die for. They've discovered they're a people. They're awakening. — Frank Herbert

To stand upon ramparts and die for our principles is heroic. — Franklin D. Roosevelt

Gentleman, God created you with the heart of a warrior. Until there's something you're willing to die for, you can't truly live. — Craig Groeschel

If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live. — Martin Luther King Jr.
Re: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) by ADecadeAddict: 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
LoveNbeloved:
This is very commendable.
Because it's in Lagos?
Re: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) by justmondris: 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
Chaos14:
Fg
And you think blocking the airport does not get to the FG? A deef FG like the one we currently have, only listen to protest.
Re: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) by Harmattan123(m): 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
Say baba
Nigerians demanded for change... but we are unable to specify the type of change we need.......
Everything has changed

Re: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) by bfn1: 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
I've once experienced this kind of frustration.

After waiting endlessly for the strike to be called off, I concluded on signing up for apprenticeship in a mechanic workshop close to my former residence.
Re: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) by PoliteActivist: 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
go to national assembly and block there... Lasu a State University is on session they're blocking airport in Lagos inflicting pains on other Nigerians... Besides why only Lagos and not Abuja too or entire Nigeria...

toluwahala:
Why lagos?why airport?lagos is a victim o

coconutbag:
I don't think this is a good decision. A better place to block would have been aso rock and national assembly.

kmaster007:
I wonder oooo

See the quote below. The idea is to disrupt elite life so they put their mouth. Poor people don't fly

Re: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) by Tessyy1701: 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
Zonefree:

Security = 0%
Power = 8%
Unemployment = 98.6%

You're 100% right, It's a bad time for BAT to be the flag bearer of the APC. @the bolded I will give them 50-60% at My end here.
Re: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) by broadman20: 6:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
PDP APC ll still win again obi or whatever is going no where besides ASUU solution nobi political solution but realistic solution...

You are seriously brainwashed.

But you will be surprised just like it happened to you people in Osun election.

Nigerians will have their way again..
Re: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) by Jacketaltrade: 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
True, they set up a team for other airport.
harwokunle1236:
I commend their effort but while only Lagos airport wat of others Federal airport.
Re: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) by Allisgud: 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
Go to aso rock and knock on their gate make buhari commout
Re: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) by madjune(m): 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Can you die for Nigeria?
Re: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) by Godson32(m): 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
Zonefree:

Security = 0%
Power = 8%
Unemployment = 98.6%

He will tell them Emilokan
Re: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) by Twob: 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
Nonsense... Dem go just kill una

Modified: I know what I'm saying.. we did remembrance for those students police men killed in ekiti last week... All in the name of protest I lost a friend.. All of una just deh insult me.

If u can't join them, don't castigate them. To change the narrative in Nigeria, u have to employ madness with the present and current forms of Nigerian Politicians
Re: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
broadman20:

You are seriously brainwashed.

But you will be surprised just like it happened to you people in Osun election.

Nigerians will have their way again..
you are the one without brains... Labour that couldn't score 5000 in Osun na im go win... U are just deluded...
Re: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
PoliteActivist:

See the quote below. The idea is to disrupt elite life so they put their mouth. Poor people don't fly
disrupt which Elites...? U guys are funny sha... The protest isn't even Nationwide that's when it ll make sense...
Re: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) by 7arrows: 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
Zonefree:

Security = 0%
Power = 8%
Unemployment = 98.6%

Bro na me wonder pass u o. I'm still waiting for what Tinubu will tell us. Anyway he already said EMILOKAN.
Re: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) by Wwwq: 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2022
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Gifts All 750 Students Of Augustine University N1 Million Each / Crisis In UNN Between Post Graduate And Under Graduate Students Today(photos) / Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.