Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) (41669 Views)

ASUU Strike: Students Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) / Primary School Pupils In Osun Protest Against Lingering ASUU Strike (Video) / ASUU Strike: Motorists Stranded As Students Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) by PoliteActivist: 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
disrupt which Elites...? U guys are funny sha... The protest isn't even Nationwide that's when it ll make sense...

You are the one VERY funny.
Arab spring that toppled 5 governments started with ONE guy burning himself to death in protest!
Re: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) by PoliteActivist: 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
madjune:

Can you die for Nigeria?

Going out to protest so they will do something about the strike does not equate dying for Nigeria!
One thing is for sure - you will die one day. Going out to protest doesn't mean you will die in the process, but you may. Same as taking a Napep or riding Okada!
You may die doing practically anything. Doesn't prevent you from doing them!
Re: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
coconutbag:
I don't think this is a good decision. A better place to block would have been aso rock and national assembly.
you took it out of me. Aso rock, national assembly.
Re: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) by Christistruth00: 7:52am On Sep 20, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
Nonsense... Dem go just kill una

Modified: I know what I'm saying.. we did remembrance for those students police men killed in ekiti last week... All in the name of protest I lost a friend.. All of una just deh insult me.

]
adexoramo:
Go and protest in the northern part of Nigeria not everytime lagos. Is lagos the only state in Nigeria. Go and disrupt activities in Abuja na haba

The Police didn’t kill any Students

Why are you Spreading Fake News designed to provoke Violence

You have Started again ?

This was how you used the Lekki Massacre Hoax

To launch a Terrorist attack on Lagos during Endsars

List the Students names

Don’t try any Nonsense again in SW keep your Calamity to your own Region

and Buhari is in Abuja not in Lagos

Re: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) by Christistruth00: 8:00am On Sep 20, 2022
PoliteActivist:

They can't kill everybody
Good move by the students

We're all going to die sometime, so you might as well die pushing the odds for something that matters. — Karen Traviss

To be heroic is to be courageous enough to die for something. — Criss Jami

You see, gentlemen, they have something to die for. They've discovered they're a people. They're awakening. — Frank Herbert

To stand upon ramparts and die for our principles is heroic. — Franklin D. Roosevelt

True leaders are born when you find something to die for — Myles Munroe

Gentleman, God created you with the heart of a warrior. Until there's something you're willing to die for, you can't truly live. — Craig Groeschel

If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live. — Martin Luther King Jr.

Go and do your dying in the SE and don’t bring it anywhere near SW and Lagos

You have been Warned
Re: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) by Christistruth00: 8:08am On Sep 20, 2022
Talawaka:

A coward dies a thousand times before his death, but the valiant taste of death but once. It seems to me most strange that men should fear, seeing that death, a necessary end, will come when it will come” -- Shakespeare (Julius Caesar)

Go and do that in your own Region

SW is for life and peace for everyone
Re: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) by Christistruth00: 8:20am On Sep 20, 2022
coconutbag:
I don't think this is a good decision. A better place to block would have been aso rock and national assembly.

It may be a deliberate attempt to Create an excuse for another planned Terrorist attack on Lagos

Someone is already Posting that Police Killed Students in Ekiti last week which is a blatant Wicked lie like the Lekki Massacre Hoax of 2020

Ihatebuhariwith:
Nonsense... Dem go just kill una

Modified: I know what I'm saying.. we did remembrance for those students police men killed in ekiti last week... All in the name of protest I lost a friend.. All of una just deh insult me.
Re: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) by Talawaka: 9:50am On Sep 20, 2022
Christistruth00:

Go and do that in your own Region

SW is for life and peace for everyone

Since you think students in the South West are unaffected by the current impasse, it is clear you are incapable of rational thought.

Go and stick your ethno-regional musings where the sun don't shine. cool
Re: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
Christistruth00:

]

The Police didn’t kill any Students

Why are you Spreading Fake News designed to provoke Violence

You have Started again ?

This was how you used the Lekki Massacre Hoax

To launch a Terrorist attack on Lagos during Endsars

List the Students names

Don’t try any Nonsense again in SW keep your Calamity to your own Region

and Buhari is in Abuja not in Lagos

we did their remembrance last 2weeks.. they killed them in 2019, just because they blocked ekiti state first lady vehicles..
Re: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:57am On Sep 21, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You are the one VERY funny.
Arab spring that toppled 5 governments started with ONE guy burning himself to death in protest!
why not try burn urself to death then...
Re: Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) by PoliteActivist: 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
why not try burn urself to death then...

He totally misses the point. Typical.
Bye bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Gifts All 750 Students Of Augustine University N1 Million Each / Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) / Crisis In UNN Between Post Graduate And Under Graduate Students Today(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.