Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Evans Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment For Kidnapping - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment For Kidnapping (39448 Views)

Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students / Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment / Notorious Kidnapper, Evans, Sentenced To Death By Lagos High Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evans Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment For Kidnapping by babadee1(m): 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
TalkTalkTwins:
I remember seeing a Premium Times report he was sentenced to life imprisonment

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/513848-court-sentences-evans-two-others-to-life-imprisonment.html

Which should we believe now? undecided

That's a different case.
Re: Evans Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment For Kidnapping by GreyLaw(m): 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
val4sure:

Nothing like 10 years, its complete 21 years unless he is been pardoned by government or his jail term will be lessen through good behaviour, google is your paddy..

Thanks for the clarification. You are correct. Either good behaviour or government lessens his jail term.
Re: Evans Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment For Kidnapping by ogbonti: 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
nnachukz:
Just 21yrs and not death sentence.

what of the people he killed while awaiting tgeircransom orfter ransom?
Re: Evans Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment For Kidnapping by Truvelisback(m): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
ggood:
While bandits in the North is getting amesty
I wonder ooo. How many of those Bandits, terrorists and northern kidnappers have been punished or Sentenced?
Re: Evans Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment For Kidnapping by vyraldezigns(m): 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
Only 21 yrs?!
Re: Evans Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment For Kidnapping by Yusuph2504(m): 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
That’s too small for him!
Re: Evans Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment For Kidnapping by Pharaohny: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
Someone you could have given death sentence or life imprisonment
Re: Evans Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment For Kidnapping by ngmoses17(m): 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
One year remaining!
Re: Evans Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment For Kidnapping by Szdorf: 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
Scottz:
Chai

Abeg Im based in Lagos mainland I need job I’m jobless and depressed I’m going crazy by the day I’m tired of hardship. Im speaking out pls someone with good heart should reach out to me on mail.

call me via 07081957917 i try my best
Re: Evans Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment For Kidnapping by Szdorf: 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
Scottz:
Chai

Abeg Im based in Lagos mainland I need job I’m jobless and depressed I’m going crazy by the day I’m tired of hardship. Im speaking out pls someone with good heart should reach out to me on mail.

call me via 07081957917 i will try my best
Re: Evans Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment For Kidnapping by ebufa: 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
Bar1941:
Too bad, despite all the atrocities committed by this flat headed beast? He deserves a death sentence nothing less.

You ewedu gunk drinker! no carry your oyo trbal marks back to your village.....!!! jobless twit!
Re: Evans Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment For Kidnapping by Scottz: 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
justurboy:
what is your qualification? any experience of customer service work?
I’ve sent a dm
Re: Evans Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment For Kidnapping by Scottz: 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
LovesonBlezz:
Qualification/discipline?
I’ve sent a mail
Re: Evans Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment For Kidnapping by 989900: 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
Didn't he commit murder alongside?

This is miscarriage of justice.

He should have been charged/convicted on multiple counts alongside kidnapping: possession of arms, assault, murder/attempted murder (if applicable), money laundering, etc.

What would a man like him do after he is released -- go back to kidnapping/arm robbery.
Re: Evans Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment For Kidnapping by casppyjay: 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
ajepako:
He will come out in less than 10 years counting the number of years in pre-trial

This man lost everything: His mansion, family and friends as a result of the path he chose for himself

Na so God go catch all criminals element here and there

Moral Lesson: crime does not pay

my learned friend it’s actually called ., credits for time spent.. and if we calculate from his first arraignment till date we might be able to tell when he will be out .. wether justice was raped or it was circumvented or deliberately misled will be another discussion..

1 Like

Re: Evans Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment For Kidnapping by Exceed15: 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
Scottz:
Chai

Bro, I understand how you feel but always remember one thing that your breakthrough is closer than you expect. Have Faith in God.
Re: Evans Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment For Kidnapping by trumpcoat(m): 5:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
How can Evans be sentence to 21years imprisonment after kidnapping and killing people and the two brothers who had failed robbery and were caught sentenced to life imprisonment hmmmmm na wa o
Only God Almighty is true judge that will jugde humanity
Re: Evans Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment For Kidnapping by NobleTv: 5:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
Scottz:
I just sent a mail pls kindly check from scott
message me on whatsapp na
Number on my signature
Re: Evans Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment For Kidnapping by christistruth01: 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
.very lenient because he could have been given Capital Punishment for those that died in his Custody
Re: Evans Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment For Kidnapping by kuntash: 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Last last......

Justice....
But 21 year is too small

Day and night equal 10 years and six months

Okay...but I have a feeling it is day and night

Kidnapping is a crime just as the bombing or whatever you are proud of doing here and being loud about it to even encourage unsuspecting gullible ones ..

I am surprised you are condemning 21yrs jail time for a kidnapper
Re: Evans Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment For Kidnapping by zikter(m): 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2022
TalkTalkTwins:
I remember seeing a Premium Times report he was sentenced to life imprisonment

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/513848-court-sentences-evans-two-others-to-life-imprisonment.html

Which should we believe now? undecided
It is important for you to read news, the name of the person mentioned as kidnapped by Evans in the link you provided is not same as the one mentioned here. It simply means the cases are different and the sentences are different as well
Re: Evans Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment For Kidnapping by Lannister360: 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Last last......

Justice....
But 21 year is too small

Day and night equal 10 years and six months

Okay...but I have a feeling it is day and night

Are you serious? You de do Yahoo and de talk about justice, de even talk say 21 years too small, nor be juju be that?

People don lie give themselves say Yahoo na legit hustle sotay them don believe the lie. You're deluded.

You know how many of your victim don commit suicide or get high blood pressure after you scam them? Wetin be the difference between you and Evans?

I nor de cast street boys normally but your comment shock me.
Re: Evans Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment For Kidnapping by edosignature(m): 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
He should have been jailed for life with hard labour.

Death to all IPOBians pigs & their sympathizers.
Death to all Bandits & their sympathizers.
Death to all Terrorist & their sympathizers.

Long live Nigeria.
Re: Evans Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment For Kidnapping by Amodi470(m): 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
This Evans should be kill, He is the mastermind behind Fulani banditry and the founder of kidnapping in Nigeria.
Re: Evans Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment For Kidnapping by Agugbadin: 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
I thought that Evans has been sentenced to death, take this guy out.
Re: Evans Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment For Kidnapping by Amodi470(m): 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
ggood:
While bandits in the North is getting amesty
He is the father of the bandits and kidnappers
Re: Evans Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment For Kidnapping by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
21 years too small na. It should be at least 50 years
Re: Evans Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment For Kidnapping by Ak75: 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
I thought this man was dead, so he's still alive? 21 years and will be out again 4 the same business. What about those that he killed? Nigeria and their justice
Re: Evans Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment For Kidnapping by favour32(m): 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2022
Wadume own dey less than half of Evans own but na same crime.
Re: Evans Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment For Kidnapping by ATTAH012(m): 7:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
I no think say,,d 21 years go complete ,,, person wey go serve 21 hours,,, micheew!
Re: Evans Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment For Kidnapping by omoharry(f): 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE
I thought this guy was sentence to death ? Which one is 21yrs again ?
Re: Evans Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment For Kidnapping by Father4all: 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
vincentjk:
I thought they said he'll go free?, this man sha get luck say na only 21 years sentence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Survival Fund: New Method Fraudsters Use To Hack Your Account / Obinwanne Okeke To Forfeit $11 Million, Diamond Ring and Faces 30 Years Prison / Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.