Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

2023: Presidency Must Move To South — Omo-agege - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Presidency Must Move To South — Omo-agege (16753 Views)

2023: Ganduje Receives Amaechi, Insists Presidency Must Go To The South (Videos) / Sagay Backs Southern Governors, Says Presidency Must Come To South In 2023 / Obaseki: Presidency Must Return To South-South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Presidency Must Move To South — Omo-agege by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
ljoh:

In your dreams

Obob this babe set na grin
Re: 2023: Presidency Must Move To South — Omo-agege by PeterObi4LP: 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
When Peter Obi speaks, people start discussing facts and figures.

However, when Bola Tinubu speaks, they start rearranging his words so it can make sense.

Presidency should come to the South and Peter Obi is the man the office feat. Tilumpu is half dead and a place holder.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Presidency Must Move To South — Omo-agege by Gkay1(m): 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
Felimax:
Agege is seriously sick.
Now we are talking of experience and competence. We are talking of RESTORATION, DEVOLUTION OF POWERS & RESTRUCTURING.

At this stage only a fool will say it must come from my region. Besides, Atiku and Okowa is balanced enough.
Na u dey sick nor be omo agege because you nor still get sense
Re: 2023: Presidency Must Move To South — Omo-agege by Felimax(m): 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
Gkay1:

Na u dey sick nor be omo agege because you nor still get sense

Stop thinking with your anus you say NO! You see yourself?
Re: 2023: Presidency Must Move To South — Omo-agege by JoshTim: 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kynlie:
South East to be very precise.

I laugh you...you better go fix your war torn south east and leave presidency.
Re: 2023: Presidency Must Move To South — Omo-agege by Tayorshd2(m): 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
God bless you Jagaban TINUBU in the making
Re: 2023: Presidency Must Move To South — Omo-agege by Onogiede(m): 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
Peter Obi for President or NigerDelta republic

1 Like

Re: 2023: Presidency Must Move To South — Omo-agege by Winters23: 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
Gourdoinc:
It must not. If it isn't Peter obi, then it will be atiku, and if not him , it will be kwankwaso. But that drug baron will never be the president of Nigeria.

Them think say them dey wise

If not Peter Obi then let Atiku win

We can't let Tinubu waste southern presidency

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Presidency Must Move To South — Omo-agege by Tayorshd2(m): 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
BAT still the best candidate bro

If we eventually divides tommorow tell me what the yoruba have

We need to uplift our yoruba brothers to develop the west in case of diversity or civil war tommorow as the IPOb are claiming bro..army airforce police etc are all filled with the north and top positions on nigeria ..

So tell me why won't i support BAT

SpecialEdition:
From a Youruba Brother who loves Nigeria

Just my personal opinion. To start with I am a full blown Yoruba man, educated, well travelled and yes I have met loads of folks from other tribes. When I hear from folks that supports BAT and Atiku, I just ask them one simple question. What are they bringing on board? Just convince me. Trust me, Like or Dislike, I careless but as a patriotic Nigerian worried about the present state of the Nation and worried about the coming generations, I have no choice than to embrace a man that seems to really care about this country growing. Not some old over rich men that the present authority seems to be able unable to challenge their source of income. What does Atiku so for a living to warrant such Mammoth wealth? BAT nko? Oops! Suddenly he is not the owner of Oriental Hotel? TVC, Lekki Concession and many more that the entire country knows belongs to him? Obi simply appeals to me when I saw a video of him acknowledging how the public fund is wasted on useless convoys in various government. The billions wasted on security votes, subsidies, the Office of the first lady and more. I haven't heard any useful thing the other two candidates present. For one, I loath BAT simple because he introduced, campaign and convinced us back then to vote for Buhari. And when the Nation was shouting about how hard the various policies was hurting the economy, BAT never came out to speak up on our behalf, we that he convinced to vite this incompetent man that he should review certain decisions that he was no longer a military man but an elected public office holder. Atiku has never said anything as well since he lost in the last election and now suddenly they are all out knowing out this administration is coming to an end. Just ask them what their plan entails; Nothing! A fellow Yoruba man was telling me that any Yoruba man that doesn't support BAT is a bastard, I replied him that he is the bastard for supporting a man that is already wealthy beyond the entire nation. Ask him how much BAT spent at the party's presidential primaries to emerge the flag bearer? Atiku nko? Obi came out knowing he has nothing to lose and said I have no money to brine any delegates with so he left. PDP lost the best candidate to money. Our problem in this country starts with the unknown delegates that are only out to enrich themselves and sell their voted to highest bidders. A man with good intentions will never show so much desperation in saying "emi lokan". what rubbish? Is the presidency now an inheritance? Atiku has continued to attempt to be the president since the era of Obasanjo. Go to page 37 of Obasanjo's book MY WATCH. Haba!! You really want to hand over this country to folks that will further use it to enrich themselves, their families and their few friends or vote for a man with realistic patriotic love for the country to recover. See, my take is, vite for anyone of your choice, we are all in this country together. Good or bad, hardship or better life, we go all either suffer it or enjoy it. Vote with sense. The world is watching. I say it again, Like or dislike I careless. I will appreciate those with critical views of theirs as well. Not all folks with smart phones are smart.

Re: 2023: Presidency Must Move To South — Omo-agege by Goodnigga: 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nyamuri:
Yes, we are united for Tinubu
Who are the we?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Presidency Must Move To South — Omo-agege by Parachoko: 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
SKYHIGHfx:
The truth is that if Tinubu wins, it will still be the north ruling..
Can you explain why you say this? There must be something you know which other people don't know.
Re: 2023: Presidency Must Move To South — Omo-agege by Fiscus105(m): 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
How pdp southern surport group will campaign for Fulani still not clear to me after 8 years of fulani tribalistic rule
Re: 2023: Presidency Must Move To South — Omo-agege by frog12: 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
these cowards think ATIKU care ?? grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Presidency Must Move To South — Omo-agege by Nyamuri: 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
I, friends, family and other northerners
Goodnigga:
Who are the we?
Re: 2023: Presidency Must Move To South — Omo-agege by Goodnigga: 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nyamuri:
I, friends, family and other northerners
I like your sincerity sir. But they numbers you just quoted is not enough to win presidency sir
Re: 2023: Presidency Must Move To South — Omo-agege by Nyamuri: 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
More than enough
Goodnigga:
I like your sincerity sir. But they numbers you just quoted is not enough to win presidency sir
Re: 2023: Presidency Must Move To South — Omo-agege by AdamuKD: 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nyamuri:
Yes, we are united for Tinubu
Shut up goat. No resonable Northerner will vote for a criminal like tilumbu

1 Like

Re: 2023: Presidency Must Move To South — Omo-agege by AdamuKD: 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
It's definitely coming to the South
Keep on deceiving and deceiving yourselves. Zombies with no functioning brain
Re: 2023: Presidency Must Move To South — Omo-agege by ChaleeBendel: 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
Same Omo Agege who fought southern president GEJ.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Presidency Must Move To South — Omo-agege by AdamuKD: 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
Bar1941:
Tinubu lo kan

He is a tested and trusted candidate if we truly crave for true development in that part of the world.

A sleeping Tinubu is more intellectually and intelligently awake than 10 running Obi's., but Zombidients will not understand.
That is why you are so senseless because ur brain has been bought with 30k zombie
Tilinbu can never be president of Nigeria
Re: 2023: Presidency Must Move To South — Omo-agege by newdawn2017(f): 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
Gourdoinc:
It must not. If it isn't Peter obi, then it will be atiku, and if not him , it will be kwankwaso. But that drug baron will never be the president of Nigeria.
I reject u & ur agenda in Jesus name, amen.. [url]#SoworeMagashi2023[/url]
Re: 2023: Presidency Must Move To South — Omo-agege by Goodnigga: 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nyamuri:
More than enough
All of you are northerners, do Northern votes alone win elections?
Re: 2023: Presidency Must Move To South — Omo-agege by Bizibi(m): 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
IAMTHEHERO:
He didn’t say this when the senate President - Lawal was contesting the primary.. Immediately Lawal lost, this Omo - Agege and Orji Uzo Kalu quickly changed mouth.. Please fear these politicians..
you dey mind em
Re: 2023: Presidency Must Move To South — Omo-agege by Nyamuri: 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
40% from the north and his reghion SW.. that should be enough
Goodnigga:
All of you are northerners, do Northern votes alone win elections?
Re: 2023: Presidency Must Move To South — Omo-agege by Nyamuri: 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
Lol even those in borno and yobe?
AdamuKD:

Shut up goat. No resonable Northerner will vote for a criminal like tilumbu
Re: 2023: Presidency Must Move To South — Omo-agege by Goodnigga: 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nyamuri:
40% from the north and his reghion SW.. that should be enough
Sorry sir. U need SE, SS and also NC to win. If you are referring to NW & NE as the north

1 Like

Re: 2023: Presidency Must Move To South — Omo-agege by KanwuliaExtra: 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
Goooooood!
Obi is from the Siuth.✅
Re: 2023: Presidency Must Move To South — Omo-agege by Eriokanmi: 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
Felimax:
Agege is seriously sick.
Now we are talking of experience and competence. We are talking of RESTORATION, DEVOLUTION OF POWERS & RESTRUCTURING.

At this stage only a fool will say it must come from my region. Besides, Atiku and Okowa is balanced enough.
Indeed. Someone who couldn't fix his state's teaching hospital where patients die weekly in their ICU. Delta is too rich to lack a good health institution
Re: 2023: Presidency Must Move To South — Omo-agege by ZombieTAMER: 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
It's definitely coming to the South

A northerner won't hand over to a northerner

likewise a Muslim handing over to a Muslim

we believe in equity fairness and Justice

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Presidency Must Move To South — Omo-agege by IfnobeGod20: 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
I can assure you that Kachukwu is all out to cash out on Tinubu and a month to election, he will port to where his heart long.
However if the presidency must come to south, for equity and justice, it must go to South East. It all greediness that is pushing Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jibrin Says 14 Governors And 26 State APC Chairmen Are In Support Of Tinubu / Enugu West senatorial seat: Chime steps down for Ekweremadu / Soldiers In Bauchi Clear Kidnappers And Cattle Rustlers’ Dens, Kill Three

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.