Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? (3490 Views)

Peter Obi And Ahmed Yusuf-datti Visit The Members Of Ondo State Council Of Obas / Why Is Ahmed Datti Not Pulling His Weight In Peter Obi's Campaign / Caption This Picture Of Peter Obi And Baba-Ahmed Yusuf Datti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by Abdu81: 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nyamuri:
Haha haha keep decieving yourself in ur desperation!! The earlier u know nobody knows him in the north the better... I'm my 28yrs in existence as a northerner, I have never known what he looked like till PO choose him as VP

What is this van doing on election day at tinubu's home

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by Abdu81: 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nyamuri:
Haha haha keep decieving yourself in ur desperation!! The earlier u know nobody knows him in the north the better... I'm my 28yrs in existence as a northerner, I have never known what he looked like till PO choose him as VP

What is the name of tinubu's primary school and secondary.

Who are his parents.

Anwser this question more is coming, you are supporting evil foolish, useless man, because of 5k

1 Like

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by GeneralOjukwu: 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mandate2023:
Hw will he go and tell d northerners to vote alaigbo man for president grin grin grin

The man dey fear koboko... public flogging. undecided undecided undecided I don't blame him grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by Nyamuri: 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
5k as in how?!?! I have net met or seen Tinubu in my life.. if there is anybody I should support, it should be Atiku, a fellow northerner

My support for Tinubu is base on competency and conviction
Abdu81:

What is the name of tinubu's primary school and secondary.

Who are his parents.

Anwser this question more is coming, you are supporting evil foolish, useless man, because of 5k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by Kingzeez10: 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
Abdu81:

Please tell me why your candidate is insulting the islam
Where is the insult?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by ukenke: 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
I will make it in simple terms.

Nobody knows him in the North grin

His principal OBI is busy playing tribal and religious politics.

While his vice can't even win election in his community in kaduna.

Anyway, peter obi vice is the owner of Baze University and Baba-Ahmed University

Tribal politics, question is how?
Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by obaaderemi: 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
Guy's a bit dull jare. I watched an interview he granted and he was just repeating the same dull line like a broken record.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by obaaderemi: 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
Guy's a bit dull jare. I watched an interview he granted and he was just repeating the same dull line like a broken record.

Meanwhile the APC vice Presidential candidate speaks well and is confident but his antecedents show him as a very dangerous man. Even Tinubu must watch his back.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by Abdu81: 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Where is the insult?

Why is he seating while every other worshiper is kneeling before the almighty Allah.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by Abdu81: 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nyamuri:
5k as in how?!?! I have net met or seen Tinubu in my life.. if there is anybody I should support, it should be Atiku, a fellow northerner

My support for Tinubu is base on competency and conviction

Please tell about tinubu's competence?
As a governor.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by Abdu81: 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
obaaderemi:

Meanwhile the APC vice Presidential candidate speaks well and is confident but his antecedents show him as a very dangerous man. Even Tinubu must watch his back.

Shettima speaking with kanuri accent bring nothing to good governance and empathy to humanity.

A founder of murderous BOKOHARAM,a hater of christians and Igbo peoples.

Is never for a Nigerian nation.

Let me assure you that Datti is a great manager of men, resources and business especially he is a role model of integrity.

He will surprise many in the this election.

It surprise me how some people think he is not working, seriously he is, and is being guided by the northern elites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by Opintiwa: 5:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nyamuri:

Meow

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by GistFullGround: 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2022

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by DWickedLandLord: 6:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
Simple
He understands his assignment

You don't judge everything by sm
Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by SoiSoi13(f): 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
Magnoliaa:
I am sure they have his engagements with the public all planned and mapped out until a time.

Me I love his style,just watch out

1 Like

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by SoiSoi13(f): 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2022
GistFullGround:

The peeps actual promoting this are his supporters,
.Reason may be to mislead the birth that they are actually voting for shettima as Tinubu is old and sick !
Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by Benwallt(m): 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
He has nothing to offer and he is Atiku's boy. He is Obi's nemesis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Haha, hell no.

He was a senator representing zaria before, then he in 2011 in came back to contest but only spend 1 year before he was thrown out by election tribunal.

Also he contested for governorship ticket of Kaduna state under pdp and lost. grin

He is a serial loser grin

He was also a house of representative member.

He contested for reps and Senate and won and then contested for gubernatorial and lost , how is he a serial looser ?

Do you know what serial looser means? If you do you won't say he is one.
Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by colestephan86: 7:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
GistFullGround:
I have been wondering, why the Vice-presidential candidate is so quiet. I know he is a gentleman but he is also supposed to be an "Attack dog" for his principal.

Nigerians are hungry for a change; no political meetings with the Northern elites that I know of.

Please he should wake up and "fight dirty" against these political fraudsters!

God bless Nigeria!
God bless the ObiDatti Campaign!!
God bless Good Nigerians!!!
He doesn't want to waste his energy. His brothers have told him where they stand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by Perfectbeing(m): 7:04pm On Sep 19, 2022
He's not a delusional somebody. He knows deep down the Peter Obi cannot win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by Foodie1(m): 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
Peter obi is the next president, any other thing wey una dey talk na for una pocket, Nigeria must be better again wether you like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

He was also a house of representative member.

He contested for reps and Senate and won and then contested for gubernatorial and lost , how is he a serial looser ?

Do you know what serial looser means? If you do you won't say he is one.

He didn't win as a senator, the election tribunal removed him after a year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by davidluv(m): 8:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
Because he has a university to run
Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by Timatayo1: 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
He is working for Atiku under ground

1 Like

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by GeneralOjukwu: 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
He's ashamed of being Deputy to a Chief Dullard.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by Kingzeez10: 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
Abdu81:

Why is he seating while every other worshiper is kneeling before the almighty Allah.
You're obviously not a Muslim. He did nothing wrong. If you're Muslim you'll surely know this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by DrAkpamudehe: 9:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
Foodie1:
Peter obi is the next president, any other thing wey una dey talk na for una pocket, Nigeria must be better again wether you like it or not.

Zombidients brains have already been decombulated

1 Like

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by Foodie1(m): 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Zombidients brains have already been decombulated
Lol.
Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by BATified2023: 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
Theagnes:

Lol when your 20k finishes you'll call me. I'll give you my dog's food. Urchin.
u that I can bet u have multiple accounts for biambiala here n that’s y I don’t take those beggy beggy people serious
Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by OnionBandit(f): 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
BATified2023:
don’t mind them

The man knows for sure obi can’t win n won’t get anything in d north,na y him no dey stress himself

U see op insinuating he has to be an attack dog,these ipob people must still believe we are in d ipob era of insult,blackmail,cheap propaganda n violence

So op expect him to insult northerners n elders who don’t align with them?
Another reason could be that he doesn't have lies to dish out like Pandora

1 Like

Re: Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

He didn't win as a senator, the election tribunal removed him after a year

You called him 'a serial looser', you intentionally removed the election into the house of representative in order to suit your 'he is a serial looser mantra'. You don't have to like him to portray the true picture of things in your comment.

The truth still remains that he was a former member of the house of Senate, therefor a former senator of the federal republic that is a fact whether he was for one year is immaterial. That is why he is still referred as Senator, you can't bear that without been a member of the red chamber.

Irrespective of political leaning it is pertinent to portray facts in its true light.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mayor Of New York City, Eric Leroy Adams Is 'Obidient,' Photos. / Soludo Destroys Over 500 Crates Of Eggs, 1000 Frozen Chickens In Awka / Bomb Blast In Abuja As Nigeria Celebrate Independence - Source: Bbc + Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.