Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Christ Jesus Wants You To Avoid Adultery - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Jesus Wants You To Avoid Adultery (1041 Views)

Jesus Wants To Set You Free / Avoid Adultery / God Only Wants You To Be Holy, Healthy And Highly Successful - Rev Tony Akinyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christ Jesus Wants You To Avoid Adultery by Dtruthspeaker: 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Please can you quote this in the scriptures?

Thanks in advance! smiley

First proof!

The Law of After its own kind (The Laws in Genesis)

"A good tree must bear good fruit and an evil Tree must bear evil fruit" Mathew 7:17.

So how does a man catch a woman who has cheated on him?

Answer: Through the child (fruit) born of the adultery.

Without doubt, Cain, the fruit, is evil, therefore, his father, the Tree, must be evil. (Murderer from the first) John 8:44

Therefore, who was the evil person in the garden with whom Eve could have cheated with?

Only one evil person, Satan.

Proof 2.
Natural living has shown that women never listen nor obey strangers. It always a person with whom they are 'very much close' and familiar with that they listen to.

Apart from her husband Mr Adam, who was the other person with whom she became familiar with?

Answer: Satan Again!
There wasn't any other person in the garden as the record showed.

Proof 3
God Cursed her (belle) aka pregnancy.
Re: Christ Jesus Wants You To Avoid Adultery by KnownUnknown: 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2022
sonmvayina:

You are just a slowpoke..

Abeg sit down make person see road.

Lol, I spoke to the burning bush like Moses and it assures me that I am not a slowpoke and that the virgin was indeed impregnated.

Re: Christ Jesus Wants You To Avoid Adultery by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

First proof!
The Law of After its own kind (The Laws in Genesis)
"A good tree must bear good fruit and an evil Tree must bear evil fruit" Mathew 7:17.
So how does a man catch a woman who has cheated on him?
Answer: Through the child (fruit) born of the adultery.
Without doubt, Cain, the fruit, is evil, therefore, his father, the Tree, must be evil.
Therefore, who was the evil person in the garden with whom Eve could have cheated with? Only one evil person, Satan.

What we found in the Bible:
Now Adam had sexual relations with his wife Eve, and she became pregnant. When she gave birth to Cain, she said: “I have produced a male child with the help of Jehovah.” Genesis 4:1
God's word confirmed that Adam wasn't deceived {1Timothy 2:14} to rebel against God which means he deliberately turned against his heavenly father so he became EVIL just like Satan that's why all his descendants (not only Cain) inherited sin and death from him! Romans 5:12
Dtruthspeaker:

Proof 2.
Natural living has shown that women never listen nor obey strangers. It always a person with whom they are 'very much close' and familiar with that they listen to.
Apart from her husband Mr Adam, who was the other person with whom she became familiar with?
Answer: Satan Again!
There wasn't any other person in the garden as the record showed.

Eve didn't OBEY Satan, the Bible said she was DECEIVED Sir! 1Timothy 2:14

1 Like

Re: Christ Jesus Wants You To Avoid Adultery by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
sonmvayina:

Lol..very very funny
So Sarah was impregnated by a spirit .
At least Sarah had a husband..
So how can active force just came and Mary just missed her period..
Hmm, how do you even explain these to anybody when you go knocking from door to door..

Sarah had a husband and both of them were old to the point they can't produce a baby anymore. So it was the intervention of God's active force that made it possible for Sarah to get pregnant at such an oldage.
What we are saying here isn't strange to any nation because there's no nation under the heavens where demons haven't perform what is strange before.
The difference is the motive and aftermath of such supernatural occurrence, that's what we are meditating upon not how strange the event! smiley
Re: Christ Jesus Wants You To Avoid Adultery by sonmvayina(m): 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Sarah had a husband and both of them were old to the point they can't produce a baby anymore. So it was the intervention of God's active force that made it possible for Sarah to get pregnant at such an oldage.
What we are saying here isn't strange to any nation because there's no nation under the heavens where demons haven't perform what is strange before.
The difference is the motive and aftermath of such supernatural occurrence, that's what we are meditating upon not how strange the event! smiley

God never said he was going to send his son anywhere in the old testament.

Where did the authors of the gospel get the idea from?
Obviously the gospels are written in the 3rd person. And they never claim to know anyone who knows anyone in their story. They never even said they believe the story and how it affected their lives....they are so far from the story they are telling.

My reason for believing is hinged on the fact that God has provided every thing in the Tanakh. I don't see the need for jesus or the new testament...

Why invent him?
Re: Christ Jesus Wants You To Avoid Adultery by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
sonmvayina:

God never said he was going to send his son anywhere in the old testament.
Where did the authors of the gospel get the idea from? Obviously the gospels are written in the 3rd person. And they never claim to know anyone who knows anyone in their story. They never even said they believe the story and how it affected their lives....they are so far from the story they are telling. My reason for believing is hinged on the fact that God has provided every thing in the Tanakh. I don't see the need for jesus or the new testament...
Why invent him?

So try to be consistent in your argument, the events recorded in the Bible are real. It's either you believe or disbelieve there's no sitting on the fence. Supernatural events happens throughout the world what makes that of the God of Israel different is the motive and aftermath unlike other gods that only has stories but purposeless.
Jesus is real whether you accept or not, you can't eat your cake and still have it, if you claim that the Bible is God's word then you have no say against whatever the gospel says about Jesus of Nazareth! smiley

1 Like

Re: Christ Jesus Wants You To Avoid Adultery by Dtruthspeaker: 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

What we found in the Bible:
Now Adam had sexual relations with his wife Eve, and she became pregnant. When she gave birth to Cain, she said: “[b]I have produced a male child with the help of Jehovah.” Genesis 4:1[/b]

I did not say Adam did not have sex with his wife. Men always have sex with their wives even before and after her adultery so no issue.

And this does not solve the issue of evil tree (father) and evil seed (child), for the record clearly shows that Adam did not do any evil or wicked thing.

(The bold! You just made it worse for I see that that statement means she gave birth to girls first! Hence why women are very evil and too wicked as all men have seen and confessed plus why Cain had a sister he could marry even before he murdered Abel. Hence why the Bible did not follow the females. They were all Satan's seed. Wow! I am going to continue examining this angle. Wow! Therefore, she even confesses that her girls were not from The Lord. Damn, This is huge.)

Secondly, that is what women say when they have cheated for when things are normal and regular, eg when you have lawfully worked and bought your car, you do not make noise about it. But when you are yahoo-yahoo, they just must make noise about it.

MaxInDHouse:

God's word confirmed that Adam wasn't deceived {1Timothy 2:14} to rebel against God which means he deliberately turned against his heavenly father so he became EVIL just like Satan that's why all his descendants (not only Cain) inherited sin and death from him! Romans 5:12.

Wrong!
Go and read God's judgement. Mr. Adams only crime was simply because he listened to his wife because he made the mistake of loving sex (his wife) more than God. A sin men make again and again eg Abraham, Ahab, Solomon, Sisera, Samson (Job passed this issue and as we can see, he was honoured by God.) That is all.

MaxInDHouse:

Eve didn't OBEY Satan, the Bible said she was DECEIVED Sir! 1Timothy 2:14

How can you be so ridiculous like this?

Satan, told her to "eat the fruit" in many words and she confessed that "she ate it". So how can you reasonably say that she did not obey Satan when she did just what the bastard told her to do?

Please, don't ridicule yourself.
Re: Christ Jesus Wants You To Avoid Adultery by sonmvayina(m): 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So try to be consistent in your argument, the events recorded in the Bible are real. It's either you believe or disbelieve there's no sitting on the fence. Supernatural events happens throughout the world what makes that of the God of Israel different is the motive and aftermath unlike other gods that only has stories but purposeless.
Jesus is real whether you accept or not, you can't eat your cake and still have it, if you claim that the Bible is God's word then you have no say against whatever the gospel says about Jesus of Nazareth! smiley

The Tanakh belongs to the Jews. It is for their religion called Judaism. It ends in Malachi. ..

The Roman/Greeks created the so called new testament and added it at the end of the Tanakh.

The Jews do not have a new convenient

The Christians do not have an old testament...

They are basically two different ideologies...that's why there is a lot of conflicts between them..
The Messiah the Jews are waiting for is a man from the root of David..God already gave them the solution to the problem of sin..

The new testament is about human sacrifice and time after time God in the old testament calls it an abomination...

Just because the Catholic church super glued it at the back of the Tanakh does not make it holy or scriptures..it was added to deceive people and give the new religion some credibility..
Re: Christ Jesus Wants You To Avoid Adultery by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I did not say Adam did not have sex with his wife. Men always have sex with their wives even before and after her adultery so no issue.

And this does not solve the issue of evil tree (father) and evil seed (child), for the record clearly shows that Adam did not do any evil or wicked thing.

(The bold! You just made it worse for I see that that statement means she gave birth to girls first! Hence why women are very evil and too wicked as all men have seen and confessed plus why Cain had a sister he could marry even before he murdered Abel. Hence why the Bible did not follow the females. They were all Satan's seed. Wow! I am going to continue examining this angle. Wow! Therefore, she even confesses that her girls were not from The Lord. Damn, This is huge.)

Secondly, that is what women say when they have cheated for when things are normal and regular, eg when you have lawfully worked and bought your car, you do not make noise about it. But when you are yahoo-yahoo, they just must make noise about it.

Wrong!
Go and read God's judgement. Mr. Adams only crime was simply because he listened to his wife because he made the mistake of loving sex (his wife) more than God. A sin men make again and again eg Abraham, Ahab, Solomon, Sesera, Samson (Job passed this issue and as we can see, he was honoured by God.) That is all.

How can you be so ridiculous like this?

Satan, told her to "eat the fruit" in many words and she confessed that "she ate it". So how can you reasonably say that she did not obey Satan what she was told to do just that by him?

Please, don't ridicule yourself.

According to God's word the most evil human ever on this planet is Adam because it's only his sin that turned billions upon billions of his descendants to sinners! Romans 5:12

So don't be deceived there's no sin committed on this planet that's greater than Adam's sin.

Do you have a prospect of living forever?
What is your net worth?
How beautiful is your wife?
Are you free from sickness?
Can you control all the animals both great and small without any challenging your order?
Can you always speak to God face to face without having to pray?

Well all these and many more are the privileges Adam had that no other human had except Jesus of Nazareth who possesed all the qualities of a PERFECT man {1Corinthians 15:45} despite all these Adam still wants to become God over all his descendants not just a father.

So there's no human as evid as Adam because all of us are faced with circumstances beyond our control that's pushing us into tight corners to do what we wouldn't have done on a good day! smiley

1 Like

Re: Christ Jesus Wants You To Avoid Adultery by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
sonmvayina:

The Tanakh belongs to the Jews. It is for their religion called Judaism. It ends in Malachi. ..
The Roman/Greeks created the so called new testament and added it at the end of the Tanakh. The Jews do not have a new convenient The Christians do not have an old testament... They are basically two different ideologies...that's why there is a lot of conflicts between them. The Messiah the Jews are waiting for is a man from the root of David..God already gave them the solution to the problem of sin.. The new testament is about human sacrifice and time after time God in the old testament calls it an abomination...
Just because the Catholic church super glued it at the back of the Tanakh does not make it holy or scriptures..it was added to deceive people and give the new religion some credibility..

All these is what you were convinced to believe so what is the BENEFIT of all these things you're saying now? Isaiah 1:18
The God of Abraham promised that all the nations of the earth will be blessed through Abraham's seed {Genesis 12:1-3} and two prophets namely Isaiah and Micah were both inspired to pen down the BENEFITS that will result from the gathering of people of all the nations under one umbrella! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

Your argument remains fruitless if all you can say is how the Jews feel about the story of Jesus of Nazareth without any PRACTICAL BENEFITS gotten from their so called religion! Zechariah 8:23 undecided
Re: Christ Jesus Wants You To Avoid Adultery by sonmvayina(m): 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

All these is what you were convinced to believe so what is the BENEFIT of all these things you're saying now? Isaiah 1:18
The God of Abraham promised that all the nations of the earth will be blessed through Abraham's seed {Genesis 12:1-3} and two prophets namely Isaiah and Micah were both inspired to pen down the BENEFITS that will result from the gathering of people of all the nations under one umbrella! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

Your argument remains fruitless if all you can say is how the Jews feel about the story of Jesus of Nazareth without any PRACTICAL BENEFITS gotten from their so called religion! Zechariah 8:23 undecided

I have asked you this question a thousand times, I will ask you again.

Which is better?
1. To be by your self and follow God's commandments
Or
2. To be in a peaceful group that worships an idol,

Please answer this time..
Re: Christ Jesus Wants You To Avoid Adultery by Dtruthspeaker: 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

According to God's word the most evil human ever on this planet is Adam because it's only his sin that turned billions upon billions of his descendants to sinners! Romans 5:12

Adam is guilty of creating sinners because all he needed to do was to be innocent from participating in Eve's sin.

Therefore, God would have separated and deleted Eve from him and thereafter given Adam a fresh new holy and sin-none wife who would have borne holy children (if she overcomes Satan's Attack) in continuation of God's plan for man.

But, Adam spoilt this plan with his own participation in the crime.

Secondly, this thread is not really about Adam so this is a change of post. (Are you trying to distract people from focusing on Mrs Adam aka Eve? E no go work with me)
Re: Christ Jesus Wants You To Avoid Adultery by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
sonmvayina:

I have asked you this question a thousand times, I will ask you again.
Which is better?
1. To be by your self and follow God's commandments
Or
2. To be in a peaceful group that worships an idol,
Please answer this time..

And i have always ask you a question that you often run away from:

What assures you that you're not deceiving yourself if there's no PRACTICAL BENEFITS you can present order than self righteousness? undecided

1 Like

Re: Christ Jesus Wants You To Avoid Adultery by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Adam is guilty of creating sinners because all he needed to do was to be innocent from participating in Eve's sin.

Therefore, God would have separated and deleted Eve from him and thereafter given Adam a fresh new holy and sin-none wife who would have borne holy children (if she overcomes Satan's Attack) in continuation of God's plan for man.

But, Adam spoilt this plan with his own participation in the crime.

Secondly, this thread is not really about Adam so this is a change of post. (Are you trying to distract people from focusing on Mrs Adam aka Eve? E no go work with me)

You're wrong Sir!
It's not through Eve that we sinned but Adam and God's thought totally differs from that of man.
Job's wife told him to give up and curse God but after job kept his integrity God never gave him another wife it was the same woman that bore him another set of ten children.
That's exactly what would have happened had it been Adam started beating Eve for eating of the forbidden fruit, God will only stop Adam from killing her and directed him to the tree of life where the antidote for the poison is.
Eve would have continue to be Adam's wife till today! smiley

1 Like

Re: Christ Jesus Wants You To Avoid Adultery by sonmvayina(m): 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

And i have always ask you a question that you often run away from:

What assures you that you're not deceiving yourself if there's no PRACTICAL BENEFITS you can present order than self righteousness? undecided

The practical benefit can only be achieved by following God's commandments as contained in the Torah, not following jes-s...that is what I teach..

So answer my question please..
Re: Christ Jesus Wants You To Avoid Adultery by sonmvayina(m): 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
One of God's commandments is "Thou shall not commit adultery"

Why would a sane man even conceive such a wicked idea that God spirit impregnated Mary that was already betrothed to Joseph as wife..
That is the most insane thing I have ever heard. It was that bad that a former president of America wanted to remove it...

1 Like

Re: Christ Jesus Wants You To Avoid Adultery by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2022
sonmvayina:

The practical benefit can only be achieved by following God's commandments as contained in the Torah, not following jes-s...that is what I teach..
So answer my question please..

So there's no practical benefits if all what you have is only pointing to books, obviously you don't understand the book at all! wink

There's no idolatry in what is beneficial to all races throughout the earth because God created the laws for our benefits therefore if people are getting the benefits with LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL ọmọ even God Himself can't go against the welfare there's no reasonable laws against such performance! Galatians 5 22-23 smiley

1 Like

Re: Christ Jesus Wants You To Avoid Adultery by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2022
sonmvayina:
One of God's commandments is "Thou shall not commit adultery"
Why would a sane man even conceive such a wicked idea that God spirit impregnated Mary that was already betrothed to Joseph as wife..
That is the most insane thing I have ever heard. It was that bad that a former president of America wanted to remove it...

Insane to you but has produced the greatest BENEFITS in the history of mankind!
So let's see the BENEFITS of your God at least that's not too much to ask! Isaiah 48:17-18 smiley

1 Like

Re: Christ Jesus Wants You To Avoid Adultery by sonmvayina(m): 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So there's no practical benefits if all what you have is only pointing to books, obviously you don't understand the book at all! wink

There's no idolatry in what is beneficial to all races throughout the earth because God created the laws for our benefits therefore if people are getting the benefits with LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL ọmọ even God Himself can't go against the welfare there's no reasonable laws against such performance! Galatians 5 22-23 smiley

Then what do you need jesus for?

All these has already been provided in the Torah
Re: Christ Jesus Wants You To Avoid Adultery by sonmvayina(m): 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Insane to you but has produced the greatest BENEFITS in the history of mankind!
So let's see the BENEFITS of your God at least that's not too much to ask! Isaiah 48:17-18 smiley

Peace of mind...

I don't join people to follow pagan ideologies simply because I want to belong to a group...

Like you..
Re: Christ Jesus Wants You To Avoid Adultery by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
sonmvayina:

Then what do you need jesus for?
All these has already been provided in the Torah

Then present a group of people using the Torah to relate with themselves as God's word foretold at Isaiah 2:2-4 and Micah 4:1-3.
I present to the whole world JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES organization the group using Jesus' teachings to fulfill that prophecy today! smiley

1 Like

Re: Christ Jesus Wants You To Avoid Adultery by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
sonmvayina:

Peace of mind...
I don't join people to follow pagan ideologies simply because I want to belong to a group...
Like you..
Real peace of man comes from relating with neighbours like a family not in isolation! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christ Jesus Wants You To Avoid Adultery by sonmvayina(m): 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Then present a group of people using the Torah to relate with themselves as God's word foretold at Isaiah 2:2-4 and Micah 4:1-3.
I present to the whole world JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES organization the group using Jesus' teachings to fulfill that prophecy today! smiley

Please don't make me laff.

Take a look at Isaiah 2:2-4.

Tell me Jehovah's witnesses teach the Torah.

I have always told you, it is about the Torah not gospels...

Re: Christ Jesus Wants You To Avoid Adultery by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
sonmvayina:

Please don't make me laff.
Take a look at Isaiah 2:2-4.
Tell me Jehovah's witnesses teach the Torah.
I have always told you, it is about the Torah not gospels...

It's about God's laws not Torah!

Before the Torah Abel, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Joseph were declared righteous not through the Torah.
So God's law is not the Torah given through Moses. That was to establish a nation not the laws God intended to give mankind in general! wink

1 Like

Re: Christ Jesus Wants You To Avoid Adultery by sonmvayina(m): 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Before the Torah Abel, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Joseph were declared righteous not through the Torah.
So God's law is not the Torah given through Moses. That was to establish a nation not the laws God intended to give mankind in general! wink

So when did he say he will send his son to die for the nation's of the world..

Okpe
Re: Christ Jesus Wants You To Avoid Adultery by sonmvayina(m): 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Educate yourself

Re: Christ Jesus Wants You To Avoid Adultery by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
sonmvayina:

So when did he say he will send his son to die for the nation's of the world..
Okpe

Have you agreed that Abel, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Joseph never lived by the Torah?
Because that matters most first before we can talk about the law God promised to write in the hearts of all obedient mankind! Jeremiah 31:33 smiley

1 Like

Re: Christ Jesus Wants You To Avoid Adultery by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
sonmvayina:

Educate yourself

Education is all about BENEFITS not just reading books! wink
Re: Christ Jesus Wants You To Avoid Adultery by sonmvayina(m): 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Have you agreed that Abel, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Joseph never lived by the Torah?
Because that matters most first before we can talk about the law God promised to write in the hearts of all obedient mankind! Jeremiah 31:33 smiley

They are all part of the Torah...
Re: Christ Jesus Wants You To Avoid Adultery by sonmvayina(m): 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Education is all about BENEFITS not just reading books! wink

Agreed,

So what is the benefit of worshipping and following an idol ?
Re: Christ Jesus Wants You To Avoid Adultery by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
sonmvayina:

They are all part of the Torah...

If so don't quote any laws in the book of Exodus for me rather quote laws from the lives of Abel, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Joseph because God declared them RIGHTEOUS before the laws given to Israelites! smiley
Re: Christ Jesus Wants You To Avoid Adultery by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
sonmvayina:

Agreed,
So what is the benefit of worshipping and following an idol ?
An idol is what each individual chose to worship on his own not what millions of people throughout the earth reasoned together to agree upon for practical benefits! wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Christmas To All Nairalanders / Wanna Share Your New Year Resolution? / Is Partiality Found In God? What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.