Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Chichi Wins BBNaija Week 9 Head Of House Game - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Chichi Wins BBNaija Week 9 Head Of House Game (28260 Views)

Phyna Wins BBNaija Week 8 Head Of House Challenge / Who Wins BBNaija Season 6: Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanuel? / BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Chichi Wins BBNaija Week 9 Head Of House Game by JustStupidity: 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
What's the name of the Game?
That's finale war battle?
Can I download it on play store or Bbn?

Anyway, I just hope the size will be small
Re: Chichi Wins BBNaija Week 9 Head Of House Game by Patoco: 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
Patoco:
Phyna to win oo
Re: Chichi Wins BBNaija Week 9 Head Of House Game by doctore212(m): 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
Abeg I need to carry Olosho this night oo. The rain is much.

Can I send my account number so that u guys can raise five thousand for me

Re: Chichi Wins BBNaija Week 9 Head Of House Game by nukky77(f): 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
Chichi has won
Re: Chichi Wins BBNaija Week 9 Head Of House Game by thatigboman1: 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
Patoco:
Phyna to win oo
phyna is the current head of house, she is not eligible to play. chichi has won.

Re: Chichi Wins BBNaija Week 9 Head Of House Game by Sirchiboy: 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
doctore212:

Where do you reside?
I have one for you
Re: Chichi Wins BBNaija Week 9 Head Of House Game by Bmaster(m): 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
doctore212:

badt comrade tongue grin
Re: Chichi Wins BBNaija Week 9 Head Of House Game by iCauseTrouble: 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
ChiChi
Re: Chichi Wins BBNaija Week 9 Head Of House Game by karzyharsky(m): 6:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
The battle
Is it for garri
Is it for eba
Na battle for fura
Re: Chichi Wins BBNaija Week 9 Head Of House Game by Arysexy(m): 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
So chi chi don sneak into finale?
Re: Chichi Wins BBNaija Week 9 Head Of House Game by Samsonisthename: 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
You no get money konji dey catch you lol
doctore212:

Re: Chichi Wins BBNaija Week 9 Head Of House Game by spencekat(m): 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
victooman:
grin l swear this year bbnaija shock them,, is as if nothing is happening,, l thought they said bbnaija will distract obiedients?
People no send the program this time around.

Re: Chichi Wins BBNaija Week 9 Head Of House Game by ATLIEN2027: 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
Maj196:
Mumu show. Peter Obi will rescue Nigeria from any form of Evil like BBN

You mean like he rescued SE from the evils of IPOB grin
Pls stop these Zombidient online comedies.
Re: Chichi Wins BBNaija Week 9 Head Of House Game by slimanyd: 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
nukky77:
Chichi has won

Nah. She already touched the pole along the line . Nah ojoro . And moreover, she got to the final based on games ,not on fans nomination
Re: Chichi Wins BBNaija Week 9 Head Of House Game by culf: 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
This Chichi girl is very lucky ooo abi fortunate self.

Re: Chichi Wins BBNaija Week 9 Head Of House Game by slimanyd: 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
Re: Chichi Wins BBNaija Week 9 Head Of House Game by Ishilove: 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
This must be the driest BBN show in recent times

Re: Chichi Wins BBNaija Week 9 Head Of House Game by Angelfrost(m): 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
Sigh... The show didn't take off this year!

I told a friend that these organizers should have taken a break this year to enable Nigerians be in the proper frame of mind for this show.

Now look at a popular show already winding down yet most of their viewers don't even know most the housemates!

Re: Chichi Wins BBNaija Week 9 Head Of House Game by potland: 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
doctore212:

am hørny too. Where are you?
Re: Chichi Wins BBNaija Week 9 Head Of House Game by potland: 6:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
Ishilove:
This must be the driest BBN show in recent times
on a good day what do you watch? am curious.
Re: Chichi Wins BBNaija Week 9 Head Of House Game by Bizibi(m): 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
I didn't know they're about ending the show.
Re: Chichi Wins BBNaija Week 9 Head Of House Game by paradiseVirgin: 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
She can now select a male deputy HOH that will drill her kpekus for the week grin
Re: Chichi Wins BBNaija Week 9 Head Of House Game by desiredmee(m): 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
I need this ASAP

Re: Chichi Wins BBNaija Week 9 Head Of House Game by potland: 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
culf:
This Chichi girl is very lucky ooo abi fortunate self.

will you fùck her if presented the chance?
Re: Chichi Wins BBNaija Week 9 Head Of House Game by bluefilm: 7:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
Chichi is so lucky.

I was praying for her to leave that house this coming Sunday and lo and behold, she's in the finals.

What a lucky break!
Re: Chichi Wins BBNaija Week 9 Head Of House Game by worksmart(m): 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
See what is on fp
Re: Chichi Wins BBNaija Week 9 Head Of House Game by potland: 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
slimanyd:

Nah. She already touched the pole along the line . Nah ojoro . And moreover, she got to the final based on games ,not on fans nomination
whats your dick size?

3-hours With Stella Damasus-aboderin: About The Death Of Her Husband. / BBNaija: Why I Decided To Date Nina – Miracle / BBNaija: Nini And Cross Fight