Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore (20731 Views)

He Didnt Win Osun, Lagos And Abuja, Where Did He Get His Votes From? / Buhari Can't Understand Students Plight Because he didnt Go To University-Sowore / Buhari Cant Stop Kilings By Fulani Herdsmen Because They Are His People-Babatope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by vyraldezigns(m): 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
Highly disrespectful.

How could someone so disrespectful be desirous of becoming the President of a whole nation? How?

Aren't leaders meant to be honoured and respected?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by MuMuOnBail: 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
I wish Sowore should have been Tinubu Vice they look alike facially.

undecided
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by LORDCYPRESS(m): 5:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
ljoh:
God bless Buhari a thunder strike Sowere

god bless buhari for bringing untold hardship to nigerians abi??
And tunder fire sowere for sayin the truth abi?

Now judge urself.. Do u hv any sense

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by notDfall: 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2022
Bros, as much as I agree with you, not point calling them idiots!! Åbeg no go rope yourself for another wahala.
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by Stronghold91: 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2022
Tina00writer:
True talk
University certificate is useless
in buhari regime

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by notDfall: 5:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
vyraldezigns:
Highly disrespectful.

How could someone so disrespectful be desirous of becoming the President of a whole nation? How?

Aren't leaders meant to be honoured and respected?
I just said that few minutes ago.... pointless calling them idiots. He should be careful, this is naija.
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by Espelbengz(m): 5:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
Oya clap for yourself since this shade makes you feel really good��� while you wail baba is living his life to the fullest, Sowore with his PhDs make him won councilor for him ward first na���

GeneralOjukwu:
grin

That is life for you.... he has a NEPA bill certificate yet he ruled the country as military Head of State and civilian President.

One of only 2 people (with OBJ) that God blessed with that opportunity in a population of over 200 million people.

YES, Buhari was in 1983 and currently a failure. But still he overachieved as an abject dullard.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

I am happy his own people suffered the most from his nepotistic rule. After all, they voted him in en masse. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by edosignature(m): 5:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
100% true....ASUU should also be blamed.
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
People like Buhari are lucky to be successful when they are not educated.His types cannot be employ as a pos sale's attendant in this present age because he go dey get shortage.Very inept.
I wish I was born during the British colonial rule.They were the ones who installed people like Buhari,obj and co as military officers before they left.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by Gbeng30(m): 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
What does he even understand..he doesn't understand anything about Nigeria situation because his mentally incapacitated thanks to yekini, lai Muhammad, osiomole and Co
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by GeneralOjukwu: 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
Espelbengz:
Oya clap for yourself since this shade makes you feel really good��� while you wail baba is living his life to the fullest, Sowore with his PhDs make him won councilor for him ward first na���

Don't be unintelligent. Read my comment well. It is actually praising Buhari's "overachievements"

Na NEPA certificate you carry? grin grin
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
Okay but you were brainwashed by a dullard
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by ogaontop(m): 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
ipobarethieves:
sad toh. If Bubu Nor go school,what about the shortIGBOman NGIGE and minister of Education. Are those ones DUMB upstairs undecided?
You for talk about the shortee professor VP first!
ASUU should sanction him if he's still a professor!!
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by Truvelisback(m): 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
LeeSantos:
Does this mean all the write-up on his Wikipedia page is a lie?. Even as much as we hate him doesn't mean we should be liars.
No be person write am? Guy, na Naija we dey.
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by deltateam: 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2022
Drunkard1:
Damn this was savage. But no be that one dey worry me. Seun stingy oooo. Do u believe seun never do giveaway like naija loaded or linda. That guy just dey use nairaland money buy fowl and goat for ogun state. They plant casava and agbado for his farm. I no just no why he stingy. I hear say na ewa he dey use pay his mods except lala wey he dey use bush meat and pyton pay. Na why dem dey block person anyhow. Seun come give me 5k wey i dey ask u since.

You are a real drunkard. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by patrickodey18(m): 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
You and your fellow yoruba brothers surported and voted for him! Is it now you know he never went to school.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by Layographics(m): 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
Just want to introduce you to a YouTube channel where can learn how to use Photoshop for graphics designs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiWCX8QUX80
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by BABANGBALI: 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
It's very obvious

Each time I watch this movies "Titanic" I
always cry especially the part Mr. IBU was
arrested...
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by LeeSantos(m): 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
Angelfrost:

Sigh... Did he or did he not attend a university?!!

Simple comprehension!
Mention his age group who attended University at that time.
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by hybridblood07(m): 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
The problem I have with most people on NL is sentiment. Someone chose a military career and he's been criticise always for not going to a university. They should respect people's choice of career
LeeSantos:
Does this mean all the write-up on his Wikipedia page is a lie?. Even as much as we hate him doesn't mean we should be liars.

Some Nigerian should have be living in the wilderness,

How many former military head of state attended University?

We have 16 past president and head of state, and out of that number only 4 went to the university? How many of them performed well? Someone was head of state when the naira was 1 to the US dollar.
Then we should start the blame from that person who was in power when the dollar started rising against the naira. Why should you single out one person?.

https://www.osgf.gov.ng/about-us/history/past-presidents-and-heads-state

I don't reply stup!D mention that do not have any bit of intelligence

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by lilfresh96(m): 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
Protest addict grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by Whobedatte(m): 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
hybridblood07:
The problem I have with most people on NL is sentiment. Someone chose a military career and he's been criticise always for not going to a university. They should respect people's choice of career
Is he a head of a military government?
Constitution says at least an O'level certificate is required as a prerequisite for the position of the president of a country and you presented a nepa bill , you are still defending him
Can you employ Buhari as head of your business or company if you have one ?
Even the military head wey em be sef na coup
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by assholemods: 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mumu talk! Jonathan a Ph. D holder under him there was ASUU strike.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by Professor822714: 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
Shut the Bleep up jackass! Someone that has an empty brain that can't organize the country. What's the use of his education when everything is collapsing under his regime?
LeeSantos:

We have 16 past president and head of state, and out of that number only 4 went to the university? How many of them performed well? Someone was head of state when the naira was 1 to the US dollar.
Then we should start the blame from that person who was in power when the dollar started rising against the naira. Why should you single out one person?.

Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
Seconded
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by Brushstrokes20: 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
Spot on!
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
Drunkard1:
Damn this was savage. But no be that one dey worry me. Seun stingy oooo. Do u believe seun never do giveaway like naija loaded or linda. That guy just dey use nairaland money buy fowl and goat for ogun state. They plant casava and agbado for his farm. I no just no why he stingy. I hear say na ewa he dey use pay his mods except lala wey he dey use bush meat and pyton pay. Na why dem dey block person anyhow. Seun come give me 5k wey i dey ask u since.

If you have not profited on this platform more than any of the other ones you mentioned, it's your fault. Remove your eyes from 5k giveaway and transform your life with this platform
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by assholemods: 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
LeeSantos:

Ask them if there was no strike under GEJ a Ph. D holder.
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by kingyakos: 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
Bread label certificate
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by onuman: 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
For APC, Western Education is Haram.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shettima Criticizes Atiku And Peter Obi (Video) / Buhari Commissions State, Federal Projects, Participates At APC Nasarawa Rally / PSC To IGP Egbetokun: Consider more State Commissioners From SE, NE Zones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.