Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore (20739 Views)

He Didnt Win Osun, Lagos And Abuja, Where Did He Get His Votes From? / Buhari Can't Understand Students Plight Because he didnt Go To University-Sowore / Buhari Cant Stop Kilings By Fulani Herdsmen Because They Are His People-Babatope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by hybridblood07(m): 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
Lol lol lol. At this point, I stop arguing with you lol. Bros, no talk this thing for public oh, them go laugh you. Everyone knows thr Brits has standard and they sent the likes of Buhari and Co for more training because they had potentials. Bros, we had many other officers from different region but only few were sent tot Sandhurst. I rest my case
tishbite42:

That's a lie
On paper, the Brits had standards for officers
The likes of Buhari and co didn't meet such standards but were thrown in inorder to bridge the gap with the South

As for military, my grandfather fought in the Burma War so I know the Nigerian military
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by Edc1: 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
grin
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by NessFortunate: 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
envoymedia:

mind you in the school of hardknock Buhari is a graduate. #AtikuisCOMING
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:34am On Sep 20, 2022
LeeSantos:
Does this mean all the write-up on his Wikipedia page is a lie?. Even as much as we hate him doesn't mean we should be liars.

Some Nigerian should have be living in the wilderness,

How many former military head of state attended University?

We have 16 past president and head of state, and out of that number only 4 went to the university? How many of them performed well? Someone was head of state when the naira was 1 to the US dollar.
Then we should start the blame from that person who was in power when the dollar started rising against the naira. Why should you single out one person?.

Even those past president who attended University still had ASUU go on strike.

https://www.osgf.gov.ng/about-us/history/past-presidents-and-heads-state

I don't reply stup!D mention that do not have any bit of intelligence

Only your buhari don do 2 years strike, look the chart you post, almost 8 years rule, 2 years strike omo, what a record breaking
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by LalastiklaIa(m): 1:23am On Sep 20, 2022
Drunkard1:
Damn this was savage. But no be that one dey worry me. Seun stingy oooo. Do u believe seun never do giveaway like naija loaded or linda. That guy just dey use nairaland money buy fowl and goat for ogun state. They plant casava and agbado for his farm. I no just no why he stingy. I hear say na ewa he dey use pay his mods except lala wey he dey use bush meat and pyton pay. Na why dem dey block person anyhow. Seun come give me 5k wey i dey ask u since.
Na atheist him be na. Have you seen atheist giving anybody anything before? They can't. It is only when you love you can give and being able to love is God's nature. Atheist are loveless bitter people they only practice "selective generosity" to cover up their psychopathy.

From Hardmirror to hopefullandlord to Hahn to sharon1 to johnnydon22 to LordReed to Seun himself. Which one have you seen give anybody shishi or N100 naira card? It is not in their nature. What a pitiful way to live. But they come here to mock churches and pastors that collect tithe and do humanitarian work with it. While they have never helped a single soul in their atheistic careers wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by Nfora: 1:37am On Sep 20, 2022
LeeSantos:
Does this mean all the write-up on his Wikipedia page is a lie?. Even as much as we hate him doesn't mean we should be liars.

Some Nigerian should have be living in the wilderness,

How many former military head of state attended University?

We have 16 past president and head of state, and out of that number only 4 went to the university? How many of them performed well? Someone was head of state when the naira was 1 to the US dollar.
Then we should start the blame from that person who was in power when the dollar started rising against the naira. Why should you single out one person?.

Even those past president who attended University still had ASUU go on strike.

https://www.osgf.gov.ng/about-us/history/past-presidents-and-heads-state

I don't reply stup!D mention that do not have any bit of intelligence

Receive some sense.

Under Buhari,the university system has been shot down for at least 19months!
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by tammyf: 3:01am On Sep 20, 2022
ipobarethieves:
sad toh. If Bubu Nor go school,what about the shortIGBOman NGIGE and minister of Education. Are those ones DUMB upstairs undecided?
They don't have d final say ...
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by hopefulLandlord: 3:32am On Sep 20, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

Na atheist him be na. Have you seen atheist giving anybody anything before? They can't. It is only when you love you can give and being able to love is God's nature. Atheist are loveless bitter people they only practice "selective generosity" to cover up their psychopathy.

From Hardmirror to hopefullandlord to Hahn to sharon1 to johnnydon22 to LordReed to Seun himself. Which one have you seen give anybody shishi or N100 naira card? It is not in their nature. What a pitiful way to live. But they come here to mock churches and pastors that collect tithe and do humanitarian work with it. While they have never helped a single soul in their atheistic careers wink
send your account make I send 200 naira make you use am buy card. at least you go comot "100 naira card" part in the future rubbish you'd vomit

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by LeeSantos(m): 5:01am On Sep 20, 2022
Nfora:

Receive some sense.

Under Buhari,the university system has been shot down for at least 19months!

And what's the difference between his and Olusegun Obasanjo of 17months and 4weeks. Wisdom knowledge and understanding never came with you from birth
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by MindHacker9009(m): 5:46am On Sep 20, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

I was thinking you made sense not until I saw where he wrote *a second is in another school where he passed and which enabled him get an admission into unilag*

Try read and comprehend

Still a bad result like that should not be accepted for a presidential canditate. It should be minimum 5 O/Levels credits including Maths and English in one sitting.
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by LordReed(m): 5:47am On Sep 20, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

Even your bible talk say make your left hand no know wetin your right hand dey do on top giving matter. So atheist dey obey bible pass you, you no dey shame? LoLz.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:45am On Sep 20, 2022
Dreynox:
Where is the lie

Not only student's plight, Buhari doesn't understand anything.

Someone that said from Top to Bottom.

Even all the Meetings he has been attending around the world, there's nothing he understood there.
Because he's a chronic dullard and has a blocked brain.
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by hahn(m): 6:52am On Sep 20, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

Oga, me sef need help tongue

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by HardMirror(m): 7:13am On Sep 20, 2022
hahn:

abi. Tell them o
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by Patriotic9ja(m): 8:25am On Sep 20, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
I beg to differ Mr. Sowore. Buhari's military qualifications are equivalent of what we have in academic as professors or consultants in medical field. Anytime I hear/read this general ignorance from any hater I just reduce my level of regards /respect to zero level for that individual, no matter how elderly or position.

Well spoken �
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by LalastiklaIa(m): 9:35am On Sep 20, 2022
hahn:

Na lie

Wire Wire lord smiley
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by hahn(m): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2022
HardMirror:
abi. Tell them o

LalastiklaIa:

Na lie

Wire Wire lord smiley

Honestly, I need help.

And if you as a Christian whose god owns everything and is omni blah blah blah and you are expecting help from we that are atheists then I can confidently tell you we are all fvcked cry
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by Evii: 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
Yet you fought for him to win election in 2015.

Don't you see you're as foolish as the Buhari
Re: Buhari Cant Understand Students Plight Because He Didnt Go To University -sowore by SlawG: 7:52am On Sep 21, 2022
LordReed:

Even your bible talk say make your left hand no know wetin your right hand dey do on top giving matter. So atheist dey obey bible pass you, you no dey shame? LoLz.
Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Tweets About Dapchi Girls. See Reactions / Despite End Of SARS, Protesters Demand Justice For Victims Of Police Brutality / ₦1 Million Might Be Demanded As Minimum Wage - Joe Ajaero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.