Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

To Spicy Up Your Love Life, Get This For Your Spouse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Spicy Up Your Love Life, Get This For Your Spouse (402 Views)

Best Tips In Spicy Up Your Relationship, Check Here / The Best Way To Spicy Up Your ❤️ Life Is By Buying Beautiful Gifts / Zimbawean Men Rub Their Manhoods Over Other's Spouse, Fight Breaks Out(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Spicy Up Your Love Life, Get This For Your Spouse by Healthtalker(f): 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
Are you looking for what to surprise your spouse and rekindle the love the more,

Search no more, give me the honor of introducing this sexy stuffs for you while you place order for them.

Meanwhile I sell quality Bedspreads And Duvets, Sexy Panties, Sexy Night Wears, Bra, Polo Unisex t-shirt and quality short, bath robe wears, blanket, oil perfume, quality slippers, boxers and more.

Let me run any of this for you and don't forget that I deliver nation wide.

Available As Seen

You can reach me via WhatsApp �0701282648 or 08145126603

Re: To Spicy Up Your Love Life, Get This For Your Spouse by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
why would you put a picture to promote your merchandise, with a girl so big she teared up or damaged the panties?!?!? or is it the poor quality of the panties?

Re: To Spicy Up Your Love Life, Get This For Your Spouse by Slynation(m): 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
I want to order both the product and the lady on the fourth slide...!! Hit me up if you can deliver both
Re: To Spicy Up Your Love Life, Get This For Your Spouse by Healthtalker(f): 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
why would you put a picture to promote your merchandise, with a girl so big she teared up the panties?!?!? or is it the poor quality of the panties?

That's why you need to order for it so you see how the panties looks like......

That's how the design is and most ladies love it that way, the are other quality panties if you don't like this one you can go for another and leave this one for the people that love it.

And also I don't give out poor quality to my buyers
Re: To Spicy Up Your Love Life, Get This For Your Spouse by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
Healthtalker:

That's why you need to order for it so you see how the panties looks like......

That's how the design is and most ladies love it that way, the are other quality panties if you don't like this one you can go for another and leave this one for the people that love it.

And also I don't give out poor quality to my buyers

pls do show the back of the panties as it doesnt look too appealing from the front...
Re: To Spicy Up Your Love Life, Get This For Your Spouse by Healthtalker(f): 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

pls do show the back of the panties as it doesnt look too appealing from the front...

Noted sir you can choose other ones if this one is not appealing to you.

I have more sexy panties that may be appealing to you

Just reached out to me via WhatsApp and I will send them to you.
Re: To Spicy Up Your Love Life, Get This For Your Spouse by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
Healthtalker:
Noted sir you can choose other ones if this one is not appealing to you.
I have more sexy panties that may be appealing to you
Just reached out to me via WhatsApp and I will send them to you.

(1) (Reply)

Why Didn't I Sense My Life Will Turn Out This Way / Accept That Man Now / 4 Types Of Women You Should Not Hesitate To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.