Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,288 members, 7,839,429 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

What Do Catalyst Does In A Car? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Do Catalyst Does In A Car? (619 Views)

Solution to stolen Catalyst, broken catalyst, burnt out catalyst / Benz ML350 2014 Catalyst For Sale.. (not Stolen Please) / Looking To Replace Your Missing Or Damaged Car Catalyst Or Catalytic Converter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Catalyst Does In A Car? by osuolale95(m): 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
Hi everyone, don't mind my english... My uncle owns a 2004 benz c320 in his compound and told me the car is without a catalyst. Just want to know what catalyst is and what it does?
Re: What Do Catalyst Does In A Car? by paradiseVirgin: 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
osuolale95:
Hi everyone, don't mind my english... My uncle owns a 2004 benz c320 in his compound and told me the car is without a catalyst. Just want to know what catalyst is and what it does?
It is a device installed in the engine that makes girls Hor.ny when he picks them up

cool
Re: What Do Catalyst Does In A Car? by pricy007(m): 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
paradiseVirgin:

It is a device installed in the engine that makes girls Hor.ny when he picks them up

cool

someone asked a question because he wanted to know more about it but here's what you've to give has reply, if you can't give an answer why can't yu just skip the post

7 Likes

Re: What Do Catalyst Does In A Car? by plantainbender(m): 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
LMAO! smiley
@op catalyst in this regard is a metal-like stuff that's installed in the exhaust of a car to preserve the exhaust & most importantly help the engine - through the exhaust - sound cooler i.e almost zero emmisions/sound.

paradiseVirgin:

cool

Re: What Do Catalyst Does In A Car? by osuolale95(m): 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
pricy007:
someone asked a question because he wanted to know more about it but here's what you've to give has reply, if you can't give an answer why can't yu just skip the post
seriously i don't even know what to reply him that's why i keep quiet
Re: What Do Catalyst Does In A Car? by paradiseVirgin: 9:04pm On Sep 19, 2022
pricy007:
did you answer his question either?

At least I gave him the answer I know very well cool
Re: What Do Catalyst Does In A Car? by osuolale95(m): 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
plantainbender:
LMAO! smiley
@op catalyst in this regard is a metal-like stuff that's installed in the exhaust of a car to preserve the exhaust & most importantly help the engine - through the exhaust - sound cooler i.e almost zero emmisions/sound.

thanks for the info... You have the idea if benz 2004 c320 is a good to go car? Though the car is neat first body just need to get the catalyst and change the four shocks(the legs). My uncle want to release the car at cheap price cause he owns more than enough cars
Re: What Do Catalyst Does In A Car? by plantainbender(m): 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
Yes, very good car. Go for it if the deal is good.

mechanics remove catalyst from people's vehicle and sell because of the market value.

'
osuolale95:
thanks for the info... You have the idea if benz 2004 c320 is a good to go car? Though the car is neat first body just need to get the catalyst and change the four shocks(the legs). My uncle want to release the car at cheap price cause he owns more than enough cars

1 Like

Re: What Do Catalyst Does In A Car? by osuolale95(m): 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
plantainbender:
Yes, very good car. Go for it if the deal is good.

mechanics remove catalyst from people's vehicle and sell because of the market value.

'
thanks a lot, the deal is making sense... I will keep updating you here. Sincerely i feel loved with this response
Re: What Do Catalyst Does In A Car? by plantainbender(m): 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
You're welcome, chief.

osuolale95:
thanks a lot, the deal is making sense... I will keep updating you here. Sincerely i feel loved with this response
Re: What Do Catalyst Does In A Car? by Asgard73: 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mechanics Feynman chops am like indomie.. grin

Many don’t even know the catalyst is money and don’t even care about it
Re: What Do Catalyst Does In A Car? by nymphomaniac(m): 11:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
osuolale95:
converts harmful gases produced during combustion to regular gases before they leave your car’s exhaust.

May also contribute to reduced engine sound and fuel efficiency due to the lack of CEL (which appears when it is stolen)
Re: What Do Catalyst Does In A Car? by osuolale95(m): 3:10am On Sep 20, 2022
nymphomaniac:
converts harmful gases produced during combustion to regular gases before they leave your car’s exhaust.

May also contribute to reduced engine sound and fuel efficiency due to the lack of CEL (which appears when it is stolen)
thanks so much

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Rogue 2009 Available For Sale. Firstbody And Affordable / ✅Foreign Used 2010 Toyota Camry LE With Venza Engine @4.5m✅ / Distress sale accord 2008 for 1.6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.