Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) (58819 Views)

Chelsea Vs Villarreal Super Cup Final - Several Big Names Left Out Of Squad / Fear Grips Super Eagles Camp As Victor Moses Out Of Squad / Diego Simeone: Lack Of Squad Depth Made Us Lose 2-0 To Espanyol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by ezra1990: 9:53am On Nov 14, 2022
kenzysmith:
Before I go sign the contract I go ask the owner if I can voluntary resign and I will still be paid my salary in full if things got messy
Lol grin grin grin either ways it's a win win
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by dfrost: 9:54am On Nov 14, 2022
gamaliel9:
Easy to manage, just tell them, IF YOU GET RED CARD, YOU GIVE THE TEAM $200K to be shared in the dressing room cool grin

I tell you. Ibra though won't care for money. Na to use Takwaendo comot Keane teeth for not passing the ball.

3 Likes

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by SouthSouth1914: 9:55am On Nov 14, 2022
Fulanbanza:
This group can still easily qualify from the group stage if they were in the present day champions league.

With a lot of red cards!
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by Robinmido(m): 9:55am On Nov 14, 2022
Sure but you know every match you go know say one of your players will receive red card
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by dfrost: 9:55am On Nov 14, 2022
kenzysmith:
Before I go sign the contract I go ask the owner if I can voluntary resign and I will still be paid my salary in full if things got messy

With this squad, you can't resign. You must finish want you start, else they will haunt you down.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by Formularcr7: 9:55am On Nov 14, 2022
Even with their age,this team will still contest in UCL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by Konjiboii: 9:56am On Nov 14, 2022
Your job go be to dey separate fight

2 Likes

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by Nonywendy(m): 9:57am On Nov 14, 2022
kenzysmith:
Bench includes: oliseh,balotteli,Beira,joey Barton,bartez, and they ask Jose morinho to be your assistant manager grin

vawulence pro max

2 Likes

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by kosssy: 9:57am On Nov 14, 2022
Badgers14:

I will first buy the club.. rename it Volcanic FC and hire Eric Cantona as the coach.

Volcanic FC
Motto: we die here!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by AfonjaConehead: 9:57am On Nov 14, 2022
I tell you,I like these guys
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by Nonywendy(m): 9:57am On Nov 14, 2022
Jeju:
Replace suarez with Mario Balotelli. The vawulence go reach boiling point
aswear. One day dey wil set the pitch on fire

2 Likes

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by Nonywendy(m): 9:58am On Nov 14, 2022
bfn1:
Suarez? Not fair.
Where did you leave Eric Cantona? And Antonio Cassano?

Pierluigi Collina must be the referee for every match.
masherano nko
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by wabashe: 9:59am On Nov 14, 2022
Add that bench with Thomas Gravesen. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by ejimatic: 10:00am On Nov 14, 2022
kenzysmith:
Bench includes: oliseh,balotteli,Beira,joey Barton,bartez, and they ask Jose morinho to be your assistant manager grin

I wonder why Okocha and Finidi George are not included.
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by ajepako(f): 10:03am On Nov 14, 2022
IreneJane:

Na to dey prostrate to them every training , that Joey Barton fit place bet say he will score own goal , Keane fit kick refree if he misblow, ibro fit tell the team the kind of goal he wan score for dem to give the kind pass. In short, high BP will not be far from the manager

You all have educated me on this thread walahi

I don laugh tire reading comments but this one stands out! grin grin grin grin

Thank you for the hearty laughter Bro grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by Kingpin1000: 10:03am On Nov 14, 2022
ValCon888:
This is the original suicide squad.
Because playing against this team is like attempting suicide.

The testosterone level on the pitch is enough for this team to win by ten goals without reply.
They will dictate how the game will be played. If an opposition striker score against them,they will tell you go back to your 18 yard box and 2 own goals.

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 10:03am On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:
Gatuso, Oliver Khan, Vidal, Ramos

Haaa!!!

shatap what do you know
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by Ventura1: 10:04am On Nov 14, 2022
Most of the red card will arise from them fighting themselves.
Natbrowny:
This team is trash. U will get red card in every game. Possibly 2 red cards sef.

U pack fighters put squad. U wan manage dem. How??
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by SmartyPants(m): 10:05am On Nov 14, 2022
This is an easy squad to manage.

Real recognize real. After one or two fights, they'll figure out their natural leader and step in line.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 14, 2022
In their prime I would,
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by Dunamai86(m): 10:05am On Nov 14, 2022
With this kind of squad, I will need iron mike Tyson as a fitness coach and mc olu omo and his crew on the training ground as ball boys. Do any how, you see anyhow!!!

6 Likes

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by highness25(m): 10:06am On Nov 14, 2022
kenzysmith:

But even as these players are, non of them ever fought the referee physically. If they were from Nigeria or Africa, na so so boxing go de happen
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by adioolayi(m): 10:06am On Nov 14, 2022
kenzysmith:

Everyday fight from training to live matches...

I see lots of yellow cards and red cards...

I see opposing teams losing the legs of their stars on the pitch..

I see the team not nearing fair play award...as we will be playing very dirty
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by ajepako(f): 10:06am On Nov 14, 2022
pipnator00:
If I was the coach with my team playing against that squad, I'd tell me players, don't near the right flank.. with Sergio Ramos and Pepe in the right flank, anything you see, you take. Those 2 no get joy..lol

grin grin grin grin

I swear , Nairaland is not boring!

2 Likes

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by Idaytesj29(m): 10:07am On Nov 14, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Aggression= 100%

Vawulence 1000%

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by mozona(m): 10:08am On Nov 14, 2022
Hmm
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by spencekat(m): 10:08am On Nov 14, 2022
Jazzman01:

Rooney became cool after he matured and we really didn't see much of his aggressiveness for the most part of his career.

I think the op should also add Rudiger.
Rudiger is not that aggressive naa
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by Flexguy100: 10:08am On Nov 14, 2022
Ultimate violence SQUAD � the

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by ajepako(f): 10:09am On Nov 14, 2022
Badgers14:

I will first buy the club.. rename it Volcanic FC and hire Eric Cantona as the coach.

Volcanic FC
Motto: we die here!!

I don taya to laugh for this thread!

Good one bros!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by Freethinker87: 10:10am On Nov 14, 2022
Na dem dey need management pass. They'll protest if they don't have a manager. grin
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by ZINNYBANKS: 10:10am On Nov 14, 2022
Not a football fan just gon sit an read y'all comments .
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by Aguilar(m): 10:11am On Nov 14, 2022
ValCon888:
This is the original suicide squad.
Because playing against this team is like attempting suicide.

The testosterone level on the pitch is enough for this team to win by ten goals without reply.
undecided what does testosterone has to with the line up? I wonder if you're stoned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leicester Helicopter Crash: Faces Of All Victims On Board(More Photos) / Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy / Marcelo First Day At Real Madrid vs his Last day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.