Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) (58798 Views)

Chelsea Vs Villarreal Super Cup Final - Several Big Names Left Out Of Squad / Fear Grips Super Eagles Camp As Victor Moses Out Of Squad / Diego Simeone: Lack Of Squad Depth Made Us Lose 2-0 To Espanyol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by Streetmovement(m): 10:11am On Nov 14, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Vawulence pro max grin

Them need coach wey rugged like them not all this gentle coaches grin

I'll gladly take the offer cuz I love vawulence cool

Na other teams wey we go meet go suffer am grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by greatness77: 10:11am On Nov 14, 2022
kenzysmith:
Bench includes: oliseh,balotteli,Beira,joey Barton,bartez, and they ask Jose morinho to be your assistant manager grin

vawulence reloaded

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by MkBaron(m): 10:12am On Nov 14, 2022
Diego Coasta instead of suarez grin
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by yinkeys(m): 10:12am On Nov 14, 2022
kenzysmith:
Bench includes: oliseh,balotteli,Beira,joey Barton,bartez, and they ask Jose morinho to be your assistant manager grin

They’d beat you up in that dressing room.
Resign it’s simple grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by bonnyhope: 10:13am On Nov 14, 2022
I think Sagio Ramos can fit in here
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by Glycosunde: 10:13am On Nov 14, 2022
The club name na FC Vawulence Promax.
Motto: We win you, you collect Wotowoto. You try to win us; you go still collect wotowoto

MEANWHILE: VOTE MASSIVELY FOR OBI/DATTI

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by ozo13(m): 10:14am On Nov 14, 2022
rusher14:
I would make Diego Costa the captain then watch what would happen.

grin
I had to laugh.lol
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by Germi9: 10:19am On Nov 14, 2022
I go dey wear jessey like dem, no suit for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by kingyakos: 10:22am On Nov 14, 2022
Is Patrick viera and Mario balotteli on the bench grin
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by polite2(m): 10:25am On Nov 14, 2022
De squad no complete without Mario baloteli
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by Tegabadguy(m): 10:27am On Nov 14, 2022
kenzysmith:

yes
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by Aguogba(m): 10:27am On Nov 14, 2022
rusher14:
Gattuso no go gree play after that decision. Laye!
grin
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by Olumighty123(m): 10:28am On Nov 14, 2022
Urheadmaster:
You should have added Jay jay okocha tongue

Jay jay bawo? He's not tough nau.
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by MansoryMX(m): 10:28am On Nov 14, 2022
kenzysmith:

I will bench Diego Coasta and put Ballotelli in midfield. Second half Substitute Ballotteli and put Oliseh, Substitute Suarez and put Diego Costa.
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by Soknown: 10:30am On Nov 14, 2022
kenzysmith:
Conte, Simeone, SAF and Sam Allardyce can manage all the mega egos and toxic masculinity on display. Because of the depth of the red core magma, name the club, Mt Vesuvius FC. The club anthem should be, woof woof, who let the dogs out.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by blacknoir: 10:32am On Nov 14, 2022
Hahah u are a goner then
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by Kelvin3476: 10:35am On Nov 14, 2022
Eric cantona and ROY KEANE must be their. shawcross too must be there
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by Brownshoe: 10:38am On Nov 14, 2022
Send me mail of your rate on Facebook advert, Deleola77@gmail.com
fadeblaq:
If you have a Facebook account you can spare
Send me a message on WhatsApp
I’m buying them all now. I’m buying for 1,000 Naira each

I need the Facebook to run paid advert (it is not for fraudulent activities) and more so, you will still have full access to your account anytime you want to.

I’m buying for 1,000 Naira each

WhatsApp on >>> 08123677442
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by Gentleswift(m): 10:39am On Nov 14, 2022
kenzysmith:

I'll first get an assault rifle. Kos, fight go dey steady for training ground. If u do anyhow, you collect.
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by sameks08(m): 10:41am On Nov 14, 2022
I will resign in advance
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by Coldfeets: 10:43am On Nov 14, 2022
If your name is Diego Simeone, you can manage the team.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by Maobichek: 10:45am On Nov 14, 2022
rusher14:

grin

Diego Costa over Gatuso?
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by Maobichek: 10:51am On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:
Gatuso, Oliver Khan, Vidal, Ramos

Haaa!!!

Vidal, Ramos and Gatuso were thorn in the flesh of many strikers.
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by Soulsymbol99: 10:52am On Nov 14, 2022
The coach should be ready to COLLECT anytime grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by Ireportlive: 10:53am On Nov 14, 2022
Maobichek:

Vidal, Ramos and Gatuso were thorn in the flesh of many strikers.

Some got badly injured, other had their careers almost ended..

Lol

1 Like

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by lagosrd: 11:11am On Nov 14, 2022
You forgot to include balotelli . That square is not complete.. since you're looking for a squad full of ...... Ogba people
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by COOL10(m): 11:13am On Nov 14, 2022
Just imagine you're a defender or goalkeeper and you have the likes of Ibrahimovic and Balotelli running towards you to get the ball grin
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by Oluelite(m): 11:21am On Nov 14, 2022
Gangster squad cool
Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by sexysunnyb(m): 11:21am On Nov 14, 2022
PEPE of Portugal is the most aggressive of all.
Mourinho really used that guy against Barcelona during his days @ Madrid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) by mmsen: 11:27am On Nov 14, 2022
That team could never play together, they would spend all of their time fighting each other.

Also a midfield with Keane and Gattuso would win possession and then pass it sideways 50 times. There would be no chances created.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp / JayJay Okocha With His Son & Daughter At Heathrow Airport / Brazil Vs Spain - Confederations Cup Final (3 - 0) On 30th June 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.