Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

VP Yemi Osinbajo Interview Speech At Queen Elizabeth Ii's Funeral - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Yemi Osinbajo Interview Speech At Queen Elizabeth Ii's Funeral (234 Views)

Photos Of Osinbajo At Queen Elizabeth’s Burial; Wishes King Charles Well / Osinbajo To Represent Nigeria At Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral / VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Yemi Osinbajo Interview Speech At Queen Elizabeth Ii's Funeral by marenalexander7: 1:01am On Sep 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzTAxpuLNZU

VP Yemi Osinbajo spoke to Channels Television on the sidelines of Queen Elizabeth II's funeral and described the gathering of world leaders for the event as a show of brotherhood

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Interview Speech At Queen Elizabeth Ii's Funeral by danjumaisah: 1:03am On Sep 20, 2022
Indeed, Queen Elizabeth was a legendary, larger-than-life personality.May her soul rest in perfect peace.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Interview Speech At Queen Elizabeth Ii's Funeral by dangerousd071: 1:03am On Sep 20, 2022
She served without keeping peace in Africa.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Interview Speech At Queen Elizabeth Ii's Funeral by adeeyarhabdulla: 1:04am On Sep 20, 2022
queen of neocolonization, i wish some of you know history, anthropology and social formations in Africa you will know the depth of rot the queen and europeans caused us nigerians and africa as a whole.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Interview Speech At Queen Elizabeth Ii's Funeral by favourobaro90: 1:04am On Sep 20, 2022
May her soul rest in peace.
The UK and the Commonwealth now has a new King; King Charles III. We pray he does well for the UK and the entire Commonwealth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Interview Speech At Queen Elizabeth Ii's Funeral by Steven809: 1:04am On Sep 20, 2022
What a great orderliness the British showed, this is super astonishing...
Great Britain is really great indeed.
May her soul rest in peace! And may d souls of all d faithful departed rest in peace too!
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Interview Speech At Queen Elizabeth Ii's Funeral by TheGiftedOne(m): 1:25am On Sep 20, 2022
I must admit that channels television are pace setters in the broadcasting industry in Nigeria. No other comes close side maybe, just maybe AriseTv. Up till date TVC, AIT and Silver Bird are playing catch up at best. I hope your weren't expecting me to mention NTA...

Back to the topic pepper, if it were possible for PYO to represent the country at the Queens funeral and the other function in the USA simultaneously, it would have been better. Before somebody go finish our already battered image on the global stage. I need to ride on the small reputation remaining when it's time to port.
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Interview Speech At Queen Elizabeth Ii's Funeral by Totilopussylick(m): 1:46am On Sep 20, 2022
Had it been buhari attended

There won't be need for this undecided
Re: VP Yemi Osinbajo Interview Speech At Queen Elizabeth Ii's Funeral by ovieigho(m): 2:10am On Sep 20, 2022
I thought the vP will be on podium..lolz

A whole Nigeria VP Dey one corner dey grant interview

That shows the personality of the soul that departed

She BIG

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Arraign Man For Allegedly Threatening To Kill Ebonyi State Governor / Wike/atiku: Ayu, Referee Who Helped One Side To Score Goal Must Go –ex-gov, Jang / The genuineness of PFN rebuttal of Pentecostal Bishop Forum Of Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.