Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,144 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:01 PM

LASG Commissions School Built To Replace Demolished Mushin Primary School - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG Commissions School Built To Replace Demolished Mushin Primary School (16307 Views)

LASG Commissions Ariel Foods Factory, $250m Housing Project In Alaro City, LFTZ / LASG Commissions 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles (More Photos) / LASG Commissions New Digitized Treasury Office Storage Facility, Roads In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Commissions School Built To Replace Demolished Mushin Primary School by Okoroawusa: 6:38am On Sep 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
This doesn't look like what Sanwo-Olu normally builds. You can do better than this, Mr. Jide.

Below are the pictures of what he commissioned in the past.
It's like you don't know the difference between a primary school and a secondary school....no wonder you supported Nnamdi Kanu and are now supporting Peter Obi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Commissions School Built To Replace Demolished Mushin Primary School by ezechi242: 6:40am On Sep 20, 2022
I can see urchins up there butting and drinking their own blood grin grin ...Una never start.
Re: LASG Commissions School Built To Replace Demolished Mushin Primary School by Nyamiri: 6:40am On Sep 20, 2022
onomeabuja:

Are these supposed to be news When is a necessity to provide all this with public money....
Come i want our leaders to show us how to make wealth & not when they build toilet abi when they build borehole they just run to d media...
Can they provide these said schools with at least free text books to ease parents burden
Hmmmmmmmm ur answer is as good as mine undecided

How many schools did Atiku build in Adamawa for free education?
How many free textbooks has Atiku distributed in Adamawa?
Because of 10k Atiku gave you, you are vomitting rubbish. Use your brain to deliver the message you were sent and stop making a fool of yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Commissions School Built To Replace Demolished Mushin Primary School by Okoroawusa: 6:41am On Sep 20, 2022
onomeabuja:

Are these supposed to be news When is a necessity to provide all this with public money....
Come i want our leaders to show us how to make wealth & not when they build toilet abi when they build borehole they just run to d media...
Can they provide these said schools with at least free text books to ease parents burden
This your comment shows that you didn't read the article...

No wonder Peter Obi always deceive you with concocted statistics

5 Likes

Re: LASG Commissions School Built To Replace Demolished Mushin Primary School by alizma: 6:44am On Sep 20, 2022
At this point, I am no longer angry with those who vote against Ambode, however I will always respect and appreciate Ambode.

1 Like

Re: LASG Commissions School Built To Replace Demolished Mushin Primary School by onomeabuja: 6:47am On Sep 20, 2022
Nyamiri:

How many schools did Atiku build in Adamawa for free education?
How many free textbooks has Atiku distributed in Adamawa?
Because of 10k Atiku gave you, you are vomitting rubbish. Use your brain to deliver the message you were sent and stop making a fool of yourself.
I have never collected money from any politician & I am an employer of labour so don't make fool of urself bcoz u don't know me.....
I have 2 kids in private school & i can tell u how expensive text books are now.
SO keep politics out of this thread after all ur APCSHIT & UR TINUBU ARE GRAND THIEVES!!!
Re: LASG Commissions School Built To Replace Demolished Mushin Primary School by FILEBE(m): 6:50am On Sep 20, 2022
Maintenance is all I am for . We should learn to maintain govt structures . Maintenance should be taught in all levels of education

1 Like

Re: LASG Commissions School Built To Replace Demolished Mushin Primary School by Putinofrussia: 6:52am On Sep 20, 2022
Moh247:
Sanwo Olu needs to showcase his project, Wike knows how to show everyone his projects
Yes.Wike commissions them one by one but that is a kind of amateurish kind of thing but some of our people need it so..

1 Like

Re: LASG Commissions School Built To Replace Demolished Mushin Primary School by Jogs1900: 6:57am On Sep 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
This doesn't look like what Sanwo-Olu normally builds. You can do better than this, Mr. Jide.

Below are the pictures of what he commissioned in the past.
Haba!This one being commissioned is okay for a pry school .The one you uploaded is a secondary school.They can't be of the same size.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Commissions School Built To Replace Demolished Mushin Primary School by DesignMaestro(m): 7:08am On Sep 20, 2022
Very nice .....Lagos is working

Sanwo-Olu has performed above my expectation already. So many projects completed, including those he inherited from his predecessors.

I'm particularly impressed by the energy he puts in seeing that the rail project is finally completed after being abandoned by Ambode. The blue line started a long time ago by Fashola is now almost completed. Let's not forget that Sanwo-Olu started the red line from the scratch and the six stations (Oyingbo, Yaba, Mushin, Ikeja, Agege and Agbado) for this rail line are nearing completion.

This is not surprising anyway, considering that he was among the committee that came up with the six light rail lines (blue, red, yellow, green, purple and orange) after been sent to South America to understudy rail transport system by Bola Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Commissions School Built To Replace Demolished Mushin Primary School by bewla(m): 7:09am On Sep 20, 2022
aylive02:
smiley

Agbado + Garri + Ewa =?
we no you are born in 20ths

You hardly no anything then insult your elders

Fall and you will regrate it alone

1 Like

Re: LASG Commissions School Built To Replace Demolished Mushin Primary School by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 20, 2022
onomeabuja:

You are not living in Lagos, so why are you making all these assumptions?

I taught in a LASG primary school as an NPower volunteer and the school was well stocked with free textbooks per student from kg (yes kg) to primary 6.

All through my years in secondary school in Lagos, na still free textbooks we use under Fashola.

So, ask questions first and get your facts right before coming to any conclusion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Commissions School Built To Replace Demolished Mushin Primary School by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 20, 2022
alizma:
At this point, I am no longer angry with those who vote against Ambode, however I will always respect and appreciate Ambode.
Ambode was running a one man show. And even as his supporter, it was irritating.

Not only did he leave many of his predecessor's projects unfinished, he was even dismantling some of them, like lawma, and replacing them with his own initiatives. It was irritating honestly.

1 Like

Re: LASG Commissions School Built To Replace Demolished Mushin Primary School by aylive02(m): 7:40am On Sep 20, 2022
bewla:
we no you are born in 20ths

You hardly no anything then insult your elders

Fall and you will regrate it alone
. Lol
Were
How does the above relates to insult?
Re: LASG Commissions School Built To Replace Demolished Mushin Primary School by bewla(m): 7:45am On Sep 20, 2022
aylive02:
. Lol
Were
How does the above relates to insult?
I just no it any bady born 20ts

Where born by force most of there parent

Do one time pikin and not fit to be call children

Pikin - only no hate and insult
While children- or baby have dignity for humanity and respect for elders

See your comment to call some one wéré
It show which side you are born in ajangbadi
Re: LASG Commissions School Built To Replace Demolished Mushin Primary School by bewla(m): 7:50am On Sep 20, 2022
safesurfer:

You are not living in Lagos, so why are you making all these assumptions?

I taught in a LASG primary school as an NPower volunteer and the school was well stocked with free textbooks per student from kg (yes kg) to primary 6.

All through my years in secondary school in Lagos, na still free textbooks we use under Fashola.

So, ask questions first and get your facts right before coming to any conclusion.
my first son happen to be in secondary school as Tinubu first time

He got all free textbook school bench and uniform free I only bought school bag and shoe

So also his sister at Tinubu second time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Commissions School Built To Replace Demolished Mushin Primary School by EmmyNorse(m): 7:57am On Sep 20, 2022
State government wey dey work like full country grin
Re: LASG Commissions School Built To Replace Demolished Mushin Primary School by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 20, 2022
bewla:
my first son happen to be in secondary school as Tinubu first time

He got all free textbook school bench and uniform free I only bought school bag and shoe

So also his sister at Tinubu second time
so it even dated back to Tinubu's time @onomeabuja.

2 Likes

Re: LASG Commissions School Built To Replace Demolished Mushin Primary School by pquaver(m): 8:12am On Sep 20, 2022
aylive02:
smiley

Agbado + Garri + Ewa =?

Good governance

2 Likes

Re: LASG Commissions School Built To Replace Demolished Mushin Primary School by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 20, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
Well, it's not that bad anyway

Mr Conceit, so this is all you have to say? People like you always frown at Progress and Success.
Re: LASG Commissions School Built To Replace Demolished Mushin Primary School by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:18am On Sep 20, 2022
Okealaaye:

Mr Conceit, so this is all you have to say? People like you always frown at Progress and Success.

Have you been to united States before

You have to witness It yourself,

What their government are doing for them
Compare to this.
Re: LASG Commissions School Built To Replace Demolished Mushin Primary School by RepoMan007: 8:18am On Sep 20, 2022
aylive02:
smiley

Agbado + Garri + Ewa =?
...Balanced diet.

1 Like

Re: LASG Commissions School Built To Replace Demolished Mushin Primary School by RepoMan007: 8:19am On Sep 20, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

Compare to this.
Can you pay what they pay as tax?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Commissions School Built To Replace Demolished Mushin Primary School by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:21am On Sep 20, 2022
RepoMan007:
Can you pay what they pay as tax?

Yes of course if we have better economy, there will be money flowing all over the country, every one will be able to pay bills. And pay their taxes.
Re: LASG Commissions School Built To Replace Demolished Mushin Primary School by Khaysee: 8:24am On Sep 20, 2022
Kudos to the government
Invest in Agriculture too

1 Like

Re: LASG Commissions School Built To Replace Demolished Mushin Primary School by FreeStuffsNG: 8:28am On Sep 20, 2022
Those who gave up their property have done a noble thing in our quest for the development of public transport infrastructure. We salute them for being part of history of the development of this state.

True Patriots! Their labour of sacrifice shall never be in vain.
May God bless them and their descendants for ever!

None of the descendants from such families will ever wish ill upon Nigeria, it is those from families that have made no sacrifice that trash talks Nigeria so when they trash talk you can know their family background immediately; ne'er do well unpatriotic families that are always interested in taking and taking not giving.

2 Likes

Re: LASG Commissions School Built To Replace Demolished Mushin Primary School by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 20, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

Compare to this.

You can't be serious, now can you? Your problem is that you people think that all Nairalanders live in Nigeria! Nothing can make me call Nigeria The Zoo and later chant, We will take back our country because of election. I have been living here in Baltimore since two years after my youths service in 1984! I'm over sixty years, but I want the best for my country. At least I have folks back there. We want the best for Nigeria. The task ahead is beyond mere words. It's beyond ethnic solidarity. It's beyond a person of Obi's standard. And it's foolish comparing Obi with Tinubu and Atiku. He can't hold a candle to them, both in stature and in intellect. I pray that we don't miss it again this time around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Commissions School Built To Replace Demolished Mushin Primary School by Jsucre(m): 8:40am On Sep 20, 2022
aylive02:
smiley

Agbado + Garri + Ewa =?
equal to food

3 Likes

Re: LASG Commissions School Built To Replace Demolished Mushin Primary School by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:41am On Sep 20, 2022
Okealaaye:

You can't be serious, now can you? Your problem is that you people think that all Nairalanders live in Nigeria! Nothing can make me call Nigeria The Zoo and later chant, We will take back our country because of election. I have been living here in Baltimore since two years after my youths service in 1984! I'm over sixty years, but I want the best for my country. At least I have folks back there. We want the best for Nigeria. The task ahead is beyond mere words. It's beyond ethnic solidarity. It's beyond a person of Obi's standard. And it's foolish comparing Obi with Tinubu and Atiku. He can't hold a candle to them, both in stature and in intellect. I pray that we don't miss it again this time around.

This is so emotional ToT

Thanks for your speech!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LASG Commissions School Built To Replace Demolished Mushin Primary School by membranus: 8:50am On Sep 20, 2022
tuzle:
Do u know what state he is from?

Whatever.
Re: LASG Commissions School Built To Replace Demolished Mushin Primary School by membranus: 8:53am On Sep 20, 2022
aylive02:
smiley

Agbado + Garri + Ewa =?

Keep you alive 24hrs without stress.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Netanyahu Calls Rafah Airstrike That Killed 45 People "A Tragic Mistake" / Christmas: Okorocha Provides Free Buses For Imo Indigenes In Lagos & Ibadan / Retired Soldiers Protest Over Unpaid Entitlements In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.