Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

How To Bring A Girl To Your House First Without Going On Dates - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Bring A Girl To Your House First Without Going On Dates (524 Views)

Why I Won't Allow My Brother To Bring His Wife Abroad- Nigerian Lady, Arike(vid) / Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) / 4 Reasons Why, As A Mother, You Shouldn't Bring A Househelp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Bring A Girl To Your House First Without Going On Dates by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 20, 2022
I NEED TRICKS or OT to BRING A GIRL HOME first without going on dates.

This is because at times, these girls are only interested in chopping your money without having any serious interest or dropping pusssy

And once they chop the money, sunk cost fallacy might set it, leading to more chasing and more spending and billings.

It can be frustrating.
Re: How To Bring A Girl To Your House First Without Going On Dates by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 20, 2022
I remember when logobenz, nwannenni took a girl out and spent over 40k.

The girl refused to drop pussy. He ended up wasting money, even wasted money for hotel bookings yet he no see pant

1 Like

Re: How To Bring A Girl To Your House First Without Going On Dates by DonBenny77(m): 6:24am On Sep 20, 2022
grin
LagosInter:
I remember when logobenz, nwannenni took a girl out and spent over 40k.

The girl refused to drop pussy. He ended up wasting money, even wasted money for hotel bookings yet he no see pant
Re: How To Bring A Girl To Your House First Without Going On Dates by Boogyman557: 6:51am On Sep 20, 2022
Holly Gram cool Very simple..

1. just get better phone, girls are more concerned about the kind of phone u use..

2. make sure sey ur house make SENTENCES and make sure sey na self-contained not one room..

3. make every tin de ur house, TV, GoTv, better bed, Pop light, fridge and enough fruit and drinks inside the fridge. one cartoon of indomie for kitchen, make ur shower de work..

4. No put any chair for ur house..

5. get her number and take a picture or video of u in ur house, post it on WhatsApp status or send it to her by mistake..

Na she go begin ask u all the necessary QUESTIONS wey u de die to hear...

waiting make u tink say YAHUU bois de leave der ugly parent house and go lodge for hotel for weeks n months..

girls of dis generation no de use eyes see flashy tinss..

Them go use ur house take shoot TIKTOK videos..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

5 Likes

Re: How To Bring A Girl To Your House First Without Going On Dates by dalass(f): 7:32am On Sep 20, 2022
All these for pussy grin

Go to Olosho, she will follow you, bill you, you will get pussy, lobatan cool

Bunch of mofos

2 Likes

Re: How To Bring A Girl To Your House First Without Going On Dates by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Very simple..

1. just get better phone, girls are more concerned about the kind of phone u use..

2. make sure sey ur house make SENTENCES and make sure sey na self-contained not one room..

3. make every tin de ur house, TV, GoTv, better bed, Pop light, fridge and enough fruit and drinks inside the fridge. one cartoon of indomie for kitchen, make ur shower de work..

4. No put any chair for ur house..

5. get her number and take a picture or video of u in ur house, post it on WhatsApp status or send it to her by mistake..

Na she go begin ask u all the necessary QUESTIONS wey u de die to hear...

waiting make u tink say YAHUU bois de leave der ugly parent house and go lodge for hotel for weeks n months..

girls of dis generation no de use eyes see flashy tinss..

Them go use ur house take shoot TIKTOK videos..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Good

1 Like

Re: How To Bring A Girl To Your House First Without Going On Dates by Gloriagee(f): 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
Move this to another section and hey change the title too - rantings of a broke hor.ny bloke. Don't forget to thank me too wink
Re: How To Bring A Girl To Your House First Without Going On Dates by Helpout12345: 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
Move this to romance section please.

(1) (Reply)

October 1st, How Is The Mood In Your Area / WWE Nigerian Superstar, Omos Visits His Family In Nigeria / Please I Need Clarification ..............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.