Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Please I Need Clarification .............. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Clarification .............. (513 Views)

"I Told Them I Didn't Want Kids" - Man With 7 Baby Mamas Give Clarification (vid / Divorce Without Wedding, I Need More Clarification Please. / Please I Need Clarification On This Issue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Clarification .............. by Mainchip(f): 2:12am On Nov 27, 2022
I am a 28yr old lady .......pls I need advice I dnt know if something is wrong with me or it's my dad that is being over reactive cos I dnt have a mum anymore......my family thinks I am insane cos I stood my ground dat I do not want to get married....ryt frm time I had always wanted my own kids bt not marriage,cos I feel I haven't gotten anything out of life...I feel so unfulfilled with my level of success no1 believes I am normal...my parents marriage are d only peaceful marriage I ever experienced evryoda1 is a whack....I am currently pregnant and I am all excited Abt my pregnancy bt I dnt want to marry my baby daddy even if he is ready to take d big step.... nothing jst freaks me Abt d institution....I feel all d stress doesn't worth it,jst cos u want to be under a man,pple Even end up in psychiatric homes in d name of marriage,many unfulfilled dreams lies under d Institution to an extent I have it all planned out and I can take care of myself and my baby.... without my baby daddy.....I jst want to serve God make a nice footballer out of my kid..adopt another child and be happy does it mean something is wrong with me ...pls advice me ...I jst need other opinions apart from my family's own
Re: Please I Need Clarification .............. by clintz(m): 2:29am On Nov 27, 2022
Just stop being hard on yourself

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Clarification .............. by Cutehector(m): 6:48am On Nov 27, 2022
You dont even care how your son will treat other women when he grows up without a father figure.
Re: Please I Need Clarification .............. by HarlequinLekex: 8:41am On Nov 27, 2022
I just dey laugh. You are an adult. Any step you take you bear the consequences whether good or bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Clarification .............. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
Cutehector:
You dont even care how your son will treat other women when he grows up without a father figure.

What has her decision got to do with how her son treats other women?

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Clarification .............. by Cutehector(m): 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
Jovialjune1:

it has a whole lot to do. Raise up a son as a single mother and revert when he is of age

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Clarification .............. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 27, 2022
Cutehector:
it has a whole lot to do. Raise up a son as a single mother and revert when he is of age

Raising up a son as a single mother has NOTHING to do with anything, because we have men that grew up with both parents who turned out to be worse than the devil.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Clarification .............. by ibechris(m): 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
Jovialjune1:

If u are married,u will know how important that narration is.
Re: Please I Need Clarification .............. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2022
ibechris:

If u are married,u will know how important that narration is.

I am married, and I don't see any importance in it, because there are worse people in existence today despite living and growing up with both parents

Live and let live.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Clarification .............. by dahmie2013: 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
The devil is always seeking to destroy what God created. Marriage is the only institution God created. God didn't create educational institutions. This OP will definitely want to further her education & does not see anything wrong with that, but has a problem with marriage.

People celebrate more of the problems in marriage than the benefits & rewards in it. This is just the hand work of the devil

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Clarification .............. by frozen70(f): 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2022
Mainchip:
I am a 28yr old lady .......pls I need advice I dnt know if something is wrong with me or it's my dad that is being over reactive cos I dnt have a mum anymore......my family thinks I am insane cos I stood my ground dat I do not want to get married....ryt frm time I had always wanted my own kids bt not marriage,cos I feel I haven't gotten anything out of life...I feel so unfulfilled with my level of success no1 believes I am normal...my parents marriage are d only peaceful marriage I ever experienced evryoda1 is a whack....I am currently pregnant and I am all excited Abt my pregnancy bt I dnt want to marry my baby daddy even if he is ready to take d big step.... nothing jst freaks me Abt d institution....I feel all d stress doesn't worth it,jst cos u want to be under a man,pple Even end up in psychiatric homes in d name of marriage,many unfulfilled dreams lies under d Institution to an extent I have it all planned out and I can take care of myself and my baby.... without my baby daddy.....I jst want to serve God make a nice footballer out of my kid..adopt another child and be happy does it mean something is wrong with me ...pls advice me ...I jst need other opinions apart from my family's own

If within uou, you know that you are capable of taking care of your plans and you don't need a man's contribution

Go ahead it's your choice
Re: Please I Need Clarification .............. by chinae(m): 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2022
Mainchip:
I am a 28yr old lady .......pls I need advice I dnt know if something is wrong with me or it's my dad t want to serve God make a nice footballer out of my kid..adopt another child and be happy does it mean something is wrong with me ...pls advice me ...I jst need other opinions apart from my family's own

I don't see anything wrong with your decision or mindset.

My concerns is if you kept your baby papa in the loop before you got pregnant?

Else I feel you have used him to drive your dreams. Have you imagined the kind of life he also envisaged (not having a child outside his final family) for himself. Since you insisted on no marriage.
Re: Please I Need Clarification .............. by Vision101(m): 11:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
This woman is only seeing today but she is not seeing tomorrow.

It's your choice
Re: Please I Need Clarification .............. by ObalendeCMS: 1:07am On Nov 28, 2022
Selfish beech!

I hope the pregnancy doesn’t come out as a boy child.
Re: Please I Need Clarification .............. by meobizy(f): 10:06am On Dec 02, 2022
Follow your heart. You’re an adult.

(1) (Reply)

Depression And Starvation / Install Solar Energy Now Pay Later / Disunity In Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.