Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

Don't Condition Your Mind & Body For Destruction - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Don't Condition Your Mind & Body For Destruction (149 Views)

What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind If You Got Scammed / Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B / Back To Work? Keep These 5 Tips In Your Mind To Help You Get Better (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Condition Your Mind & Body For Destruction by VeeWriters2020: 7:03am On Sep 20, 2022
Most of our problems come from how we condition our body & mind.

My story:

I'm a freelance writer. I write projects for students, create content for online businesses, write e-books, books, articles, etc., for clients.

Honestly, I constantly have jobs.

In order to satisfy my numerous clients & make more money, I started drinking coffee in excess. But each time I couldn't take coffee, I took energy drinks. I have done this for 4 years.

Unfortunately, I started having problems with my eyes. I associated the problems with constant writing & focusing my eyes on PC.

I have been going to eye clinic for two years now. Different drugs prescribed & taken. Up to 3 glasses prescribed & used.

In the last appointment with my optometrist, he told me my eye pressure was very high. He prescribed drugs for me & asked me to come back in a months time.

But when I went back home, I started Googling factors that increase eye pressure. And one of them is excess consumption of caffeine. I now remember that coffee & the brands of energy drink I took have high caffeine amount.

You see how I conditioned my mind & body for destruction for years? I conditioned my mind & body to believe that taking coffee & the energy drinks will make me work long hours. But that's not true! I still work long hours now, even though I have stopped drinking them.

Over to you:
I believe you have some challenges in life. But remember, you might be the cause of some of them. So, it's good for you to check whether some of the challenges you have now are caused by how you have conditioned your mind & body.
Re: Don't Condition Your Mind & Body For Destruction by Osaroman(m): 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
Thanks and God bless for this info

(1) (Reply)

It's Just Crazy, You Won't Believe This But It's True / Basic Level Content Writers Needed (urgent) / Fleet And Maintenance Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.