Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind If You Got Scammed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind If You Got Scammed (758 Views)

When You Leave School, The First Thing On Your To-do List Shouldn't Be NYSC / Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B / Marriage Or Career Which Comes First: Ladies Question For You All ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind If You Got Scammed by Kimiso(m): 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2022
Everything comes to my mind including death and how do I get started after been scammed of my hard earned money but that's not the solution or what to think of at this situation just have believe in yourself stand tight on your feet and say to yourself I will surely make it again
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind If You Got Scammed by Zonefree(m): 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
What comes to mind is "We're all scammers in the eyes of God".

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind If You Got Scammed by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
Tbh i have never been scammed in my entire life, mmm nearly run me scam but i collect my funds because they japa
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind If You Got Scammed by Athina1982(f): 6:29am On Oct 29, 2022
Kimiso:
Everything comes to my mind including death and how do I get started after been scammed of my hard earned money but that's not the solution or what to think of at this situation just have believe in yourself stand tight on your feet and say to yourself I will surely make it again
contact 08037111012 he should be able to help u track the phone he is a security operative
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind If You Got Scammed by Kimiso(m): 6:58am On Oct 29, 2022
Athina1982:
contact 08037111012 he should be able to help u track the phone he is a security operative
ok tnks ma very greatful, but has he helped you before
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind If You Got Scammed by Kimiso(m): 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2022
Athina1982:
last last na you go still reply my DM on Whatsapp no go find better work dey do, instead of scamming without remorse
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind If You Got Scammed by Xpress24(m): 1:22pm On Nov 15, 2022
Kimiso:
You scammed me of 3k now u got served grin
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind If You Got Scammed by Kimiso(m): 6:11am On Nov 18, 2022
Xpress24:

what is your problem man who scammed you my phone got stolen some months ago I had to retrieve the line back after suspecting the line is been used anyhow,it is possible my line is manipulated to scam you
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind If You Got Scammed by Xpress24(m): 6:45am On Nov 19, 2022
Kimiso:
what is your problem man who scammed you my phone got stolen some months ago I had to retrieve the line back after suspecting the line is been used anyhow,it is possible my line is manipulated to scam you
super story
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind If You Got Scammed by Dejovialb(m): 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2022
Life is all about being careful anyway but you can't allow your past to lay hold of you

It's really pains but we have to keep moving

You can earn at least 5k daily with your smartphone
For more info �
WhatsApp me=>07046244368

Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind If You Got Scammed by Kimiso(m): 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
Xpress24:
super story
do you think a scammer would also come here to complain that he was scammed
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind If You Got Scammed by Uplifted2022(m): 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
Xpress24:

How?

(1) (Reply)

1st Business And Information Technology Achievers Peak (bitap) / Answers To Interview Questions Book Ready For Free Download / Programme In Human Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.