Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) (72374 Views)

Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) / Did Chika Ike Surgically Enhance Her Body, Curves? (Photos) / Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 9:17am On Sep 20, 2022
Who cup to the world.... Ride on sister.. I dey come collect my own cut when my aza don rise like dollar cool cool
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by Danny50: 9:18am On Sep 20, 2022
Small chest with fat back yard.

1 Like

Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 9:19am On Sep 20, 2022
Ready100:

You no Sabi woman body...
No mind am, probably he's in his teens... Hole wey big go big regardless of the curves
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:20am On Sep 20, 2022
Shameful talk, so much insecurities and self disrespect

1 Like

Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by chudez0147(m): 9:21am On Sep 20, 2022
DamnNigga
Termite food .
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by 9japride(m): 9:21am On Sep 20, 2022
How do they cope with heavy backside? I wonder if it's kind of stressful to walk around? It's difficult to reduce weight but very easy to add.

1 Like

Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 20, 2022
ogbs2020:
Infection full am.
Men day try .
You wil fork stick with money .
And still treat your self with your hard earned money.
No be juju
Hw much in CD in ur Area??
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by ibechris(m): 9:21am On Sep 20, 2022
If u ask me now what this one does for a living now...?

Well,may God help us not to have children who see their body as assets but brain.

1 Like

Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 9:23am On Sep 20, 2022
This one they auction her clitocurrency..
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 9:23am On Sep 20, 2022
She's marketing her 'wares' grin

1 Like

Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by RepoMan007: 9:23am On Sep 20, 2022
Silicon is from sand and not flesh.

1 Like

Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by Psoul(m): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2022
If at all there is anything one can be boasting of, let it be on the thing you achieved with your smart brain and hard working.
Boasting of what nature just bestowed on u naturally seems so fo0lish to me.
Nature can give big or small nyash to anyone. It's not cos u worked for it.
You can be tall or short not cos u deserved it. Just nature distributing her things randomly.
So why all these boasting.

U get nyash and u no come get boobs.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 9:25am On Sep 20, 2022
I want chop this meat
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by geewean(m): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2022
Road wey be one lane ooooo. Engr Zubi Micheal and some expatriate sugar daddies with witty road construction dexterity have dualised the road such that you can now drive from Lagos to cotonu to lome to Accra till u reach Dakar without road block.

The next one now is this advertisement so that some investors can bring in their drilling machine to drill deep into the deepest anals with their natural equipment.

The big god is doing economic wonders that even Warren Buffett can't explain the dynamics of this special crypto currency called "Clitocurrency".

5 Likes

Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2022
with a lot of strips lines
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by Wallade(m): 9:26am On Sep 20, 2022
jaybenugo:
Popular Nollywood actress, Destiny Etiko has shown off her curvy body on her Instagram handle, IGBERETV reports.

She shared new photos with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CissQO0Nteq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Expired meat.
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by GoAndVerify: 9:27am On Sep 20, 2022
Not impressed at all. angry
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by Andytyx(m): 9:28am On Sep 20, 2022
Good advert! I will call when i'm in need of you.
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by Konjiboii: 9:28am On Sep 20, 2022
Aboki give me tasting
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by bennyflipy(m): 9:28am On Sep 20, 2022
Na last month I no who she be sef, what really attracted me to the movie was to figure out if her backside was real or fake.

Saveday what do you have to say here
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by Prisco4luv(m): 9:29am On Sep 20, 2022
Better neat how?
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by Melonsmasher: 9:30am On Sep 20, 2022
Wrinkled ass

1 Like

Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by Ruthymoon(f): 9:30am On Sep 20, 2022
Is she that dumb ? What the heck is meat ? As we all knows that meats are animals and not human

1 Like

Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by Confirm4real(m): 9:31am On Sep 20, 2022
She no even wear pants sef grin
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by zoedew: 9:33am On Sep 20, 2022
Misguided elementary LovePeddler! When death comes for you termites will be waiting to treat with your invitation. Repent or perish. There is no third option. Come to Jesus now and live decently both now and forever.
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 9:33am On Sep 20, 2022
Corporate Prostitutes

1 Like

Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by Oceanjagaban: 9:34am On Sep 20, 2022
Juanmike:
This one Toto go tight gan. To spread these legs to be a tug of war.
doggy or nothing else

1 Like

Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by jackfj: 9:36am On Sep 20, 2022
I see!
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by savysu: 9:36am On Sep 20, 2022
Food for maggots
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 9:37am On Sep 20, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:
See auctioning for highest bidder,lol

Who go even leave fresh and virgin girls wey dey dey waste money for all these b*t he's?

Some men no get sense cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus / Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids / Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.