Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) (72399 Views)

Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) / Did Chika Ike Surgically Enhance Her Body, Curves? (Photos) / Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 9:38am On Sep 20, 2022
Cypress042:
One funny thing about ritualist we have these days is that they don't talk too much.

They just do their thing and everyone will be shocked sad

How does this relate to the topic at hand?
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by detectivejones: 9:39am On Sep 20, 2022
Believe it or not this is a subtle diss to one of her colleagues. Women and mocking themselves are like 5&6

3 Likes

Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by MuMuOnBail: 9:40am On Sep 20, 2022
I can wash this woman clothes for a whole year to have her for just one second.

I can kiss the ground she walk on,

I can also worship her pants by sniffing it every morning,

I can bear her surname after marriage

I can receive hundred bullet for her tongue
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by frenzzy2(m): 9:41am On Sep 20, 2022
chatinent:
I still prefer slim fishes.

If this one gives birth, even the wall of Jericho will be ashamed.
swears I just dislike girls with big boob's and ass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by IzzyAgu: 9:44am On Sep 20, 2022
The Leg chain is for what

Entanglement or Immaturity
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 9:47am On Sep 20, 2022
This is not curvy. This is deformed.

3 Likes

Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by sterlingD(m): 9:47am On Sep 20, 2022
geewean:
Road wey be one lane ooooo. Engr Zubi Micheal and some expatriate sugar daddies with witty road construction dexterity have dualised the road such that you can now drive from Lagos to cotonu to lome to Accra till u reach Dakar without road block.

The next one now is this advertisement so that some investors can bring in their drilling machine to drill deep into the deepest anals with their natural equipment.

The big god is doing economic wonders that even Warren Buffett can't explain the dynamics of this special crypto currency called "Clitocurrency".

1 Like

Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 9:49am On Sep 20, 2022
That's all they got, body but no brain.
If I was a man, we won't have a second date if I know you're like this.
You worth in life shouldn't be about sex alone fa.

2 Likes

Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by Ready100: 9:49am On Sep 20, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

No mind am, probably he's in his teens... Hole wey big go big regardless of the curves

Honestly. he never Bleep before....

1 Like

Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by potland: 9:50am On Sep 20, 2022
Juanmike:
This one Toto go tight gan. To spread these legs to be a tug of war.
you don finga b4?
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 9:50am On Sep 20, 2022
ibechris:
If u ask me now what this one does for a living now...

Well,may God help us not have children who see their body as assets but brain.

Amen oo.
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by adecz: 9:52am On Sep 20, 2022
E be like say the breast meat
go enter the hips .... ☺️☺️☺️
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by potland: 9:53am On Sep 20, 2022
Emmacolinho:
I just get special love for big nyash I no know why tongue
doggy or missionary?
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by Gbeng30(m): 9:54am On Sep 20, 2022
It's obvious she need new client, just to get more money Nigeria economy is not smiling at all...i can relate
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by blingxx(m): 9:54am On Sep 20, 2022
djflexcy:
She's fuckable

Indeed comrade
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by potland: 9:55am On Sep 20, 2022
OtopDesign:
Meat way zubby Micheal don chop tire still cut give Charles okopcha
tell me more
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by potland: 9:57am On Sep 20, 2022
Manny21:
This girl lives the cheapest lifestyle among Nollywood actresses. Even with runs money. Very cheap olosho
how much does she charge?
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by Kdpchiefpriest0: 9:59am On Sep 20, 2022
081 56-7.0333-8 Whats-app
upower123:
how do I get your contact
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by Major7: 9:59am On Sep 20, 2022
It all belongs to the termites. Don't die without christ.
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 10:00am On Sep 20, 2022
MuMuOnBail:
I can wash this woman clothes for a whole year to have her for just one second.

I can kiss the ground she walk on,

I can also worship her pants by sniffing it every morning,

I can bear her surname after marriage

I can receive hundred bullet for her tongue
Finished man grin
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by Abujaexpress: 10:00am On Sep 20, 2022
jaybenugo:
Popular Nollywood actress, Destiny Etiko has shown off her curvy body on her Instagram handle, IGBERETV reports.

She shared new photos with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CissQO0Nteq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Silicone body
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by mymadam(m): 10:02am On Sep 20, 2022
chatinent:
I still prefer slim fishes.....

Chai, me too, me too.... without regret lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2022
jaybenugo:
Popular Nollywood actress, Destiny Etiko has shown off her curvy body on her Instagram handle, IGBERETV reports.

She shared new photos with the caption;

Which state is this woman from? I want to check something.
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by Cypress042(m): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2022
IVORY2009:

How does this relate to the topic at hand?
What type of question is this
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by Kayode12345: 10:07am On Sep 20, 2022
jaybenugo:

She shared new photos with the caption; She is gradually going back to her normal complexion.

Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by potland: 10:07am On Sep 20, 2022
ogbs2020:
Infection full am. Men day try . You wil fork stick with money . And still treat your self with your hard earned money. No be juju
are you celibating?
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by potland: 10:09am On Sep 20, 2022
Ready100:

You no Sabi woman body...
you suck pussy?
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by potland: 10:10am On Sep 20, 2022
Buddha3:
A lot of nairaland male users are unnecessarily venomous and toxic.

Someone decides to flaunt what gives her delight and you're pained enough to open the thread (something you could easily have avoided) just to come and insult your ancestors.

Some of you need mental rehabilitation.
simp

1 Like

Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by potland: 10:11am On Sep 20, 2022
Temptee101:

Which right?

Smelling poosie wey actors, politicians, pastors, even her fellow actresses don destroy finish.

my dick is hard for her pussy
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by potland: 10:13am On Sep 20, 2022
ufotty2001:
All these are for sexual pleasures not for marriage.. don't be decieve by all these things!! They are smelly puss.y and yansh.. most of them have serious infections..
i want to fùck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Sexy Figure In New Stunning Photo / This Piece Written About Tiwa Savage Is Very Deep(with Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.