Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) (72376 Views)

Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) / Did Chika Ike Surgically Enhance Her Body, Curves? (Photos) / Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by potland: 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2022
blingxx:

Indeed comrade
raw or condom?
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2022
potland:
apart from your good looks, whats your selling point?

My brains.

Whatever that follows is inconsequential and ephemeral. Doesn't mean I don't look attractive.

But, I'll always pick a "you are very intelligent" compliment than "you are beautiful". The former sounds in-depth while the latter sounds cliche. Perhaps, because I hear it a lot.
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by krushdripper(m): 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
Buddha3:

You were clearly very poorly raised. I rest my case.
cheesy Mr parent detector, you have no case to rest. Simp all you want, it's your life.
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
jaybenugo:
Popular Nollywood actress, Destiny Etiko has shown off her curvy body on her Instagram handle, IGBERETV reports.

She shared new photos with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CissQO0Nteq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

SHE GET EXCESS CELLULITES,, WITH TWO SMALL PINCHỌMIC ORANGES
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by Kdpchiefpriest0: 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
08-1-567-033-38 whats_app
riyanxeally:
drop ur number pls
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by Kdpchiefpriest0: 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
EmmanuelBanks:

Where you based bros
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by Kdpchiefpriest0: 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
BePrepared:

How do I get u
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by frenzzy2(m): 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
potland:
foolish boy. you are missing
missing what? Omo I don't like stress
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by highness25(m): 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
jaybenugo:
Popular Nollywood actress, Destiny Etiko has shown off her curvy body on her Instagram handle, IGBERETV reports.

She shared new photos with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CissQO0Nteq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
This girl go fit run with this kind load so?
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by Karlifate: 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
Cypress042:
One funny thing about ritualist we have these days is that they don't talk too much.

They just do their thing and everyone will be shocked sad

LMAO! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by Karlifate: 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
ogbs2020:
Infection full am.
Men day try .
You wil fork stick with money .
And still treat your self with your hard earned money.
No be juju

cheesy grin

grin grin grin
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by doneback04: 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
Am only attracted with the breast, the rest of her body parts is nonsense to me
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by Karlifate: 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
detectivejones:
Believe it or not this is a subtle diss to one of her colleagues. Women and mocking themselves are like 5&6

Eggzactly! grin Mr Detective

1 Like

Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by potland: 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

My brains.

Whatever that follows is inconsequential and ephemeral. Doesn't mean I don't look attractive.

But, I'll always pick a "you are very intelligent" compliment than "you are beautiful". The former sounds in-depth while the latter sounds cliche. Perhaps, because I hear it a lot.
i wish more girls can reason like you. i'm pleased.
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
potland:

smiley
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by Wwwq: 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
Not a fat lover
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by 7buckz(m): 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
highness25:
This girl go fit run with this kind load so?
Lol
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

My brains.

The girl slayed by channah...see as u dey hide from me. grin
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by ARmanx(m): 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
I DONT KNOW HOW SOMEONE WILL FIND THIS ONE ATTRACTIVE DEFINATELY NOT A HIGH VALUE SHE IS ADVERTISING FOR SIMPS AND WEAK MEN….THIS ONE IS OVERUSE ALOT OF WOMEN ARE USLESS THIS ONE
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
potland:
whats your spec?

She get breast,make she get yansh,make she sabi cook,she come dey intelligent join am grin

Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
potland:
Uyaiincomparabl isn't reasonable,, don't let her deceive u with all those hogwash that she typed. grin
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
BeanmanX:
The girl slayed by channah...see as u dey hide from me. grin

Stop inviting me into pettiness. I don't do all that. Avoiding her the other day didn't mean I could not be as uncouth as she was. It's not a matter of who won or lost. Be sensible.
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Stop inviting me into pettiness. I don't do all that. Avoiding her the other day didn't mean I could not be as uncouth as she was. It's not a matter of who won or lost. Be sensible.
But u disappointed me sweetheart...do u know how she disgraced u blantantly and u couldn't put her in her place..smh
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Ignore him, I think he’s same person as that guy with the ikilbrokehoes monika
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
BeanmanX:
But u disappointed me sweetheart...do u know how she disgraced u blantantly and u couldn't put her in her place..smh
Are you like this? What’s wrong with you
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by emilo2bad: 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
Yaya Bello meat
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by highness25(m): 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
7buckz:

Lol
Run fit happen now, she go de run but na one place she go still de see herself.
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
BeanmanX:
What?... undecided
Why are you trying to join heads? Stop eeeet
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2022
Rozross:
Ignore him, I think he’s same person as that guy with the ikilbrokehoes monika
U re very foolish,,, don't ever mistake me for someone else here before I descend on u..
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
BeanmanX:
U re very foolish,,, don't ever mistake me for someone else here before I descend on u..
Stop behaving like a kid, I don’t respond to insults as well. I have your age at home.
Re: I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
Rozross:
Stop behaving like a kid, I don’t respond to insults as well. I have your age at home.
She-diot! next time u should mind ur business,,,i can be nice and aggressive at the same time---don't ever cross my lane. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids / Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace / Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.