Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose (20357 Views)

Obi, Atiku, Fayose, Other Notable Politicians Involved In Leaked Conversation / Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) / 2023: Despite His Hate For Igbo, Ikpeazu Decided To Support Wike - Udensi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose by bigdammyj: 11:48am On Sep 20, 2022
Noted.
Re: 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose by Yankee101: 11:48am On Sep 20, 2022
As ground don hot
Him name no dey list abi?
Una think say atiku send una?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 20, 2022
Fayose is an expired politician
Re: 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose by Yankee101: 11:49am On Sep 20, 2022
You couldn't win your state oga
Re: 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose by sageb: 11:50am On Sep 20, 2022
Re: 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose by ajayiopy: 11:50am On Sep 20, 2022
Re: 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose by onuman: 11:52am On Sep 20, 2022
Ha ha ha.
It's known that some southerners are bent on having Nigeria to be totally overrun by the Fulani.
With Zoning of the presidency between the north and the south now demolished, tell how a southerner can again win Nigeria's presidential election after Atiku presidency.
Re: 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose by Proudlyomonna: 11:52am On Sep 20, 2022
Whatever rocks your boat.
The major thing all sensible Nigerian understands is that APC is the greatest disaster to hit this Country and hence they must GO.
Apc must be crushed.
Re: 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose by GloriousGbola: 11:52am On Sep 20, 2022
the worst kind of disloyal hoe
Re: 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose by edungene7: 11:53am On Sep 20, 2022
Fayose stomach infrastructure politician like is broda FKK all the initial noise was for Roger nw that Atiku has greased is palm the music has changed rhythm useless lots
Re: 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose by Tayorshd2(m): 11:54am On Sep 20, 2022
Oooookkkkk
Re: 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 11:56am On Sep 20, 2022
Truthisunique2:
See ehn this thing called politics is not who make noise pass

Obi fans would understand this later, it's a game, it's about structure not social media cruise

Atiku is a veteran he said he was confident of winning primaries and he did

He said he is confident of winning main election with guarantee of free and fair election from buhari

Well
That's where you get it wrong on Obi supporters. They are not about politics instead they are concerned about good governance or are things not bad enough ?
If Atiku or Tinubu wins in a free and fair election which I really hope they don't then so be it we try again . We can't keep suffering smiling in this country .
God abeg o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose by ogatboy(m): 11:57am On Sep 20, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Obi fans would understand this later, it's a game, it's about structure not social media cruise

He said he is confident of winning main election with guarantee of free and fair election from buhari

But he never won the election that matters most. No be who sabi pass na him dey pass exam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose by DanAugust2021: 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
Truthisunique2:

I was hoping to read, " and he will win". The general elections will not be for the cash and carry delegates detecting for the masses, it will be the masses (real Structure) voting for the right candidate.
Re: 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose by Truthisunique2: 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
DanAugust2021:
I was hoping to read, " and he will win". The general elections will not be for the cash and carry delegates detecting for the masses, it will be the masses (real Structure) voting for the right candidate.
the election would be free and fair as buhari promised and Atiku victory is cemented if election is fair

Obi supporters should be piling up their excuses of cash and carry buy

It's always una excuse because Igbos no believe everyother region can support their own the way they support obi
Re: 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose by Gbeng30(m): 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
I guess apc does not meet your demand, that's why you decide to stay....greedy politicians
Re: 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose by Tunjibalogun: 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
Truthisunique2:

What concerns obi with this of you guys aren't morbidly afraid of him. You guys see him in your dreams, just everywhere. Lol
Re: 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose by Asour: 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
Truthisunique2:

He was also confident he'd win the Primaries in 2015 in APC which he lost.

He was confident in 2019 too but lost again.
He has also (presumably) been confident in his past attempts. Ending up not winning.

While I know NOT who would win the 2023 elections, His confidence says little about his prospects. It has been a weak predictor for all his attempts.
Re: 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose by frankson1(m): 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
Urheadmaster:

PDP is determined to take back power from APC that stole the power by rigging in the previous election in Nigeria.

Nothing for Obi supporters tongue.

Don't you think the APC learnt the art of rigging from PDP

1 Like

Re: 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose by Truthisunique2: 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

What concerns obi with this of you guys aren't morbidly afraid of him. You guys see him in your dreams, just everywhere. Lol
obi is social media president

Obi fans hype him to god status so on social media he would always be dragged

But on ground nobody gives a hoot about him, apc PDP do their rallies without making any reference to his non existent on ground party
Re: 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose by Tunjibalogun: 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
Truthisunique2:
obi is social media president

Obi fans hype him to god status so on social media he would always be dragged

But on ground nobody gives a hoot about him, apc PDP do their rallies without making any reference to his non existent on ground party
Type without crying. Just bc of 30k, poor boy cheesy
Re: 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose by Truthisunique2: 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

Type without crying. Just bc of 30k, poor boy cheesy
I am pdp

Obi is atiku boy, he would return to PDP next year where his boss would find minister appointment to compensate him
Re: 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose by benqo01(m): 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
That is the way to go PDP needs to return t power come 2023,all these fight within the party should be set aside for now for the big task ahead #PDP2023
Re: 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose by Harmlesspill(m): 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
Truthisunique2:

it's a game until the people realize that their life depends on it.
It's no longer a game,a game doesn't determine who lives in the next minutes.
It's now the people that determines
Re: 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose by KanwuliaExtra: 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
In Wike’s voice. . . .

BETRAYAL! BETRAYAL! BETRAYAL!

E tu Ayo Fayose BRUTUS? cry

Eloi! Eloi! NAMA!
Re: 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose by AsawanaDgreat: 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
If you like work for Tinubu bor atiku, we will work for Obi
Re: 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose by comrChris(m): 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
Moh247:

If you think Fayose, Seyi and Wike would support Atiku then you don't understand Politics
What exactly are you people smoking in that south west?

You believe south west PDP politicians can't leave Tinubu their brother and work for Atiku but northern APC politicians will leave their own and work for Tinubu.

Anyways, continue being arrogant until reality downs on you.

I'm OBIdient though
Re: 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose by tishbite42: 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lol
No need to tell us
Na normal Afonja things
Two-faced pple
Re: 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose by TheAlchemist: 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
2 can play the game....
Re: 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose by Jack500: 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Atiku won the 2019 election but north soft peddled for buhari

Atiku won't be cheated this time buhari would ensure he repays that debt

Indeed, Atiku won with that kind of margin in Adamawa? Your sense will return in February

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Harmonised Package To Be Ready May 29 / Obama Skips Nigeria In His Africa Visit / Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.