Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,215 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

What Are The Steps To Take Before Saying Yes! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Steps To Take Before Saying Yes! (790 Views)

21 Questions To Ask Before Saying “I Do” / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Steps To Take Before Saying Yes! by Pweety4me(f): 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2011
To a marriage proposal?

Or rather things to consider?

Re: What Are The Steps To Take Before Saying Yes! by r231(m): 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2011
there is a step? undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Are The Steps To Take Before Saying Yes! by Pweety4me(f): 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2011
"grin"
Re: What Are The Steps To Take Before Saying Yes! by MMM2(m): 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2011
undecided undecided

Re: What Are The Steps To Take Before Saying Yes! by Godmother(f): 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2011
r231:

I was wondering myself o.You still want to do shakara before saying yes? undecided That time don pass o
Re: What Are The Steps To Take Before Saying Yes! by lindabon: 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2011
r231:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It depends on the person proposing and the person being proposed to. In Nigeria, I don’t think they have any regular pattern though. I mean before the guy proposes, the girl must have been aware or been anticipating the proposal as the guy must have stated his intentions earlier enough. The surprise thingy is hardly there, as the initial expectation totally ruins the fun.
Re: What Are The Steps To Take Before Saying Yes! by Goldieluks: 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2011
If he's the right person,just say 'YES'
Re: What Are The Steps To Take Before Saying Yes! by runsgirl: 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2011
footsteps are the steps to take.
Re: What Are The Steps To Take Before Saying Yes! by Mynd44: 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2011
Steps? Which kin mumu steps again? I swear some girls go old for dem papa house
Re: What Are The Steps To Take Before Saying Yes! by Pweety4me(f): 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2011
^^Lol some1 asked me grin
Re: What Are The Steps To Take Before Saying Yes! by Goldieluks: 8:05pm On Aug 12, 2011
asked you to marry them?^^
Re: What Are The Steps To Take Before Saying Yes! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2011
My Pweety wan marry ohh shocked
Re: What Are The Steps To Take Before Saying Yes! by Mynd44: 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2011
I go attend just to make sure its true
Re: What Are The Steps To Take Before Saying Yes! by Goldieluks: 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2011
You wan go spoil show for her wedding?^ undecided
Re: What Are The Steps To Take Before Saying Yes! by Pweety4me(f): 1:10am On Aug 13, 2011
Donpuzo:

My Pweety wan marry ohh shocked
Dumb boy. . .long tymee cheesy
Re: What Are The Steps To Take Before Saying Yes! by 195(f): 1:22am On Aug 13, 2011
Goldieluks:

cool cool
Re: What Are The Steps To Take Before Saying Yes! by Pweety4me(f): 1:24am On Aug 13, 2011
lindabon:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It depends on the person proposing and the person being proposed to. In Nigeria, I don’t think they we have any regular pattern though. I mean before the guy proposes, the girl must have been aware or been anticipating the proposal as the guy must have stated his intentions earlier enough. The surprise thingy is hardly there, as the initial expectation totally ruins the fun.

Thanx for the info, so that is to say majority of the time a female should know?& if she does not then she is ignorant or what?
Re: What Are The Steps To Take Before Saying Yes! by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 13, 2011
Catch a grenade for me and I will say "YES"
Re: What Are The Steps To Take Before Saying Yes! by Mynd44: 6:42am On Aug 13, 2011
Goldieluks:

Thats 190's job
Re: What Are The Steps To Take Before Saying Yes! by Pweety4me(f): 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2011
So, you must just say 'yes'?what if you never believed in marriage?or what if you weren't ready for MARRIAGE?. . .i mean?you guys just because he proposed doesn't mean it was RIGHT 4 him to propose, we ave seen so many emberassing situations where that went wrong. . .and even worser outcomes when people agree to marriage without fully being sure of what they are getting themselfves into or even who they are getting themselves involved with. undecided
Re: What Are The Steps To Take Before Saying Yes! by kpolli(m): 8:22pm On Aug 13, 2011
1. Hold your chest
2. Blush
3. Smile
4. Take a few breathes
5. Say yes (optional step b4 this, say "its a LIE")
Re: What Are The Steps To Take Before Saying Yes! by Mynd44: 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2011
^^^
By the time she has finished those steps, the guy would have been nyashing the girl at the next table
Re: What Are The Steps To Take Before Saying Yes! by Goldieluks: 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2011
Lmao^^ grin grin
the guy is not worth it then.
Re: What Are The Steps To Take Before Saying Yes! by Pweety4me(f): 11:30pm On Aug 13, 2011
^^They are NOT WORTH IT jare. smiley
Re: What Are The Steps To Take Before Saying Yes! by Mynd44: 4:19am On Aug 14, 2011
She might be taking too long with the steps and as they say in WAFI "TIME NO DEY"

(1) (Reply)

A True Relationship Is When Two Truths Approach Each Other In Lust Or In Love / How Did This Happen / On Your Wedding Night You Find Your Spouse Hiv Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.