Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) (52193 Views)

Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) / How Time Flies. Tecno Mobile Share #10yearschallenge / Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by moneyissweet(m): 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
Phone that you can't pulse and resume video.

Very boring nonsense phone
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by Morphinne: 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
Nothing do you Mr kpalli, na your money
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by Emysolar3(m): 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by Neoteny7: 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
Meh.

Got mine very casually

Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by generalwo(m): 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

You're a just a young lady. You know nothing about making money, except buying phones and eating shawarma with the bills on others.
Keep your myopic opinion to yourself.

..... Stop bringing your broke mentality to public shows.... Na ur money e take buy am??

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by Johel(m): 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
Himtulie247:
grin grin grin

Source .https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-62964777

In 5 years time,I will see what becomes of the so called iPhone 14.
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by ukaface(f): 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
Na this kind boyfriend I dey look for.
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by deltateam: 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
bamdly:
iranu just to trend for how many days

wow.....he could have just help the needy with the traveling money..
but his happiness matter sha

How many times have you helped the needy around you?
I don't like people who dictate to others how to spend money, they didn't help in making.
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by dontrulee: 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
When you have money, it speaks and many times you spend it irrationally.
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by PDPGOVERNOR(m): 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
An this will also inspire some Nigerians o smh
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by Crownhome(m): 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
I feel like stealing, any time i see people spending money on expensive goods.
Just that am afraid of my area boys (mushin) in case if am c...
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by Diesel1(m): 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2022
bamdly:

How many needy have you helped?
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
bamdly:

Which one have you helped? Mind your business!
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
You see all these iPhone series African girls, most especially Nigeria sisters are seeing as everything is nothing in other places.. just 2 days ago, a little phone of 5 years shocked me, he walked up to me asked me uncle which phone are u using I told him Samsung x10 he told him he dont like Samsung and he's tired of using his old phone that his dad promised to change his phone this month, I asked him to show me his phone this guy brought out 13pro max... i was like ehhhhhhhh embarassed
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by Africanism321(m): 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
My thoughts precisely..
Parachoko:
How many needy you don help this year?
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by Exceed15: 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
Money is Good.
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

You're a just a young lady. You know nothing about making money, except buying phones and eating shawarma with the bills on others.
Keep your myopic opinion to yourself.

Oh please keep your filthy thumbs one place! She told u nothing but the truth undecided u guys complain over everything!

Why are you so bothered about it? Are you the one being debited? lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed For the fact that you can't afford it doesn't mean others shouldn't.
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
deltateam:

How many times have you helped the needy around you?
I don't like people who dictate to others how to spend money, they didn't help in making.

Leave the kid alone, he knows nothing grin grin grin grin
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by mamagee3(f): 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
will be getting mine in few weeks…
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by GoodIsGod: 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2022
bamdly:

I will pardon you for your insult because you can't talk to me one of one without getting roughed up...
so you better hide behind your keyboard kid... or better still DM me let me give you address make I teach u some manners

The idiat could be using free MB o.

Many of these untrained spoilt brats are all over Nairaland. They don't even care if it is their father's mate they are insulting. Imagine calling someone names for airing their honest opinion on issues. And the mods? Shior.
They will look away and ban who ever replies these demonic kids in a hot way.

If I were Ṣeun. To teach people like that lessons, I would create kindergarten section and throw Nairaland foools there for a year before releasing them to mingle with sane people again
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by Tradepunter2: 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
Parachoko:
How many needy you don help this year?

Nice one ..... Nigerians are Soo use to judging people.....

Let the church be openly helping people by telling members to donate their offerings and tithes to the needy, poor and orphans

only come to church to hear the word of God

1 Like

Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by StarGra: 11:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
Very Valid statement...Nothing would be expensive...
And also person wey go help you,no go stress you......

HarlequinLekex:
Nothing is expensive when you have the money one day one day me too go get there
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:09am On Sep 21, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Another IPhone 15 or an Iphone 20X is just some months to being released.
Willl he keep spending money travelling out to be the first person in India to own the models?

Its just an illusion. When he's much older, he will recount how he wasted his times on such frivolities

Do you know if he is wealthy?

When you are wealthy there are no "frivolities".

A Nokia "torch" will serve you quite well, but you use something much better...

There are those who will consider your better choice a "frivolity".
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by bamdly(m): 12:23am On Sep 21, 2022
GoodIsGod:

The idiat could be using free MB o.

Many of these untrained spoilt brats are all over Nairaland. They don't even care if it is their father's mate they are insulting. Imagine calling someone names for airing their honest opinion on issues. And the mods? Shior.
They will look away and ban who ever replies these demonic kids in a hot way.

If I were Ṣeun. To teach people like that lessons, I would create kindergarten section and throw Nairaland foools there for a year before releasing them to mingle with sane people again
I swear boss..different type of people tho..
that why if they can't face me man to man they are coward cos I am always ready for a fight with trolls or wannabe clout chaser so far the idiot is senseless....
but kindergarten section really..Lol
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by farmboyy: 12:31am On Sep 21, 2022
What we are paying in Nigeria as flight ticket for Inter state is more than what he's paying from India to Dubai. I have met people travelling from maiduguri and Jalingo to Abuja to but phone.

[1quote author=Himtulie247 post=116840640] grin grin grin

Source .https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-62964777[/quote]
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by yemmywesey(m): 1:02am On Sep 21, 2022
Wetin consign me,

Na to get I phone 11 pro max dey hungry me.

All I phone nah the same thing,
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by Jamal14: 2:19am On Sep 21, 2022
He has the money mehn..
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by BabaNesta: 5:10am On Sep 21, 2022
Money speaking
One day one day E go reach my turn
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by cococandy(f): 5:29am On Sep 21, 2022
I need one of those. my phone is getting old
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by Ikem11(m): 6:21am On Sep 21, 2022
bamdly:

Oga needy, how many people u give 1k this month ? I believe u are above 1k .

That's how this indian man be....don't blame your poverty on someone who wish to spend his hard earned money how he wishes to
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by HRMK: 7:16am On Sep 21, 2022
EVEN AS POOR AS AN AVERAGE INDIAN IS?
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by Successkay12(m): 8:25am On Sep 21, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Na this nonsense make me dey miss Hush puppy..

How Indian wan get am before Nigerian if Ray dey..?

Efcc dey press mopha neck...another sure updated guy
Smile

winch people everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.