Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) (52189 Views)

Apple Set To Launch Iphone 14 Next Month (see Photos) / How Time Flies. Tecno Mobile Share #10yearschallenge / Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by Ixodes(m): 9:02am On Sep 21, 2022
His money...me self for like carry private jet go Kano go buy better suya or balangu come back Banana Island come chop am.
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by bigiyaro(m): 10:04am On Sep 21, 2022
bamdly:
iranu just to trend for how many days

wow.....he could have just help the needy with the traveling money..
but his happiness matter sha
where were the needy when he was taking risks and hustling?

1 Like

Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by sunshineV(f): 11:15am On Sep 21, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

You're a just a young lady. You know nothing about making money, except buying phones and eating shawarma with the bills on others.
Keep your myopic opinion to yourself.

u mistake me for ur mother
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by Ambitionridah: 11:22am On Sep 21, 2022
How many needy have you helped in your life? Always having the idea off using other people's money to help needy. You all are no different from Judas, It could have been given to the poor he says. [color=#006600][/color]

wow.....he could have just help the needy with the traveling money..
but his happiness matter sha[/quote]
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by KingMack(m): 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
bamdly:

I will pardon you for your insult because you can't talk to me one of one without getting roughed up...
so you better hide behind your keyboard kid... or better still DM me let me give you address make I teach u some manners

Taaarrrr getat
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by Cravemore: 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
Indian guys choke pass 90% of Nigerian guys. Don't argue
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by DatzTreydo(m): 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
See money wey I for use open better poultry farming...na too much money...
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by Bouncing2(m): 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
Money is good!!!....

Poverty mentality leaves us condemning and laughing at his supposed folly*,,, but fact is "when you're big you're big abegg"
Re: Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo ) by KINGinVAHALA: 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
Comrade003:

Poverty thinking.
Hi, saw you intended sending me a mail… hope there is no prob sir?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Galaxy Tab S2: Samsung Announces Its Slimmest Tablet Ever [photos] / The Best Android Phones That Cost N30,000 To N50,000 / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.