Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

2023: Atiku And Obi Will Loose The Elections - Ifeoluwa Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku And Obi Will Loose The Elections - Ifeoluwa Tinubu (1029 Views)

Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments / Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC / Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Atiku And Obi Will Loose The Elections - Ifeoluwa Tinubu by JoeNL22(m): 11:43am On Sep 20, 2022
These Tinubu urchins' attacks on obi are too much.
There are no strategies in place to convince people on why they should vote Apc or Tinubu as president of Nigeria.

Instead of Tinubu to be attacking buhari and Atiku, stating "I will do better" but what we see is constant attack on OBi from morning to night, nothing less-nothing more.

Its sickening that these constant attacks happens only Nairaland. We don't see it on Facebook, IG, Twitter or other places. It is only on Nairaland. And to make matters worst, Nairaland is the most visited website in Nigeria by Nigerians (24million Nigerians visit NL every month) not even Facebook has 24 million Nigerians on its website every month.

And this constant attacks won't help Tinubu's ambition. The attacks are making him popular in the wrong direction. And they(paid urchins) don't understand reverse psychology, "the more you attack, the more you are giving sympathy to obi"

It is high time Tinubu sends a message to his paid urchins to change tactics before it's too late.

They(urchins) should remember that it's not only NL where you can find Nigerians, you can find them on so many platforms. And your tactics should not be about attacking obi.

You claim you are a powerful rich politician but yet, you are fighting with an underdog. At the end of the day. Na people go ask Tinubu question say "why you dey fight person below your status" It is just annoying that he doesn't see himself beyond his nose.

Campaigns are starting next week, and yet, Tinubu has shown zero interest in bringing out strategies, systems and solutions that will move Nigeria forward. Baba just dey shout upadown "EMiLoKan".

In summary: Nigerians come-out-to-vote.
Your are the Structure
You are the Unifier
It is your Turn, not Tinubu's, I repeat "not Tinubu's"
Signed.
Ifeoluwa osho.
A Concerned Nigerian who has zero affiliations of been IGBO, HAUSA OR YORUBA.
God bless you. God bless Nigeria.
#StayWonderfullyBlessed.
Thank You.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEp-CvBEEcg
This what am talking about! Why would you be forcing people to put your stickers on their vehicles.
Shey na you give them money to buy the vehicles?
Forget it. Tinubu can't win this election. Take it or Take it. It's your choice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku And Obi Will Loose The Elections - Ifeoluwa Tinubu by Urheadmaster(m): 11:44am On Sep 20, 2022
Atiku is the next president of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku And Obi Will Loose The Elections - Ifeoluwa Tinubu by JoeNL22(m): 11:46am On Sep 20, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Am not sure ooo
Re: 2023: Atiku And Obi Will Loose The Elections - Ifeoluwa Tinubu by etrouble: 11:51am On Sep 20, 2022
The useless OP is typing from the Psychiatric Hospital

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku And Obi Will Loose The Elections - Ifeoluwa Tinubu by etrouble: 11:51am On Sep 20, 2022
Urheadmaster:

You need psychiatric evaluation

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku And Obi Will Loose The Elections - Ifeoluwa Tinubu by JoeNL22(m): 11:54am On Sep 20, 2022
etrouble:
The useless OP is typing from the Psychiatric Hospital
You that his normal is typing from where abeg.....?
Pit latrines grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Atiku And Obi Will Loose The Elections - Ifeoluwa Tinubu by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
Whoever will win, they'll still operate in the same faulty and corrupt system that that has dumped the world in darkness.

We are focused on the coming of "The Unity" as he is to bring about a far better civilization God willing.

A New dawn is coming!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Atiku And Obi Will Loose The Elections - Ifeoluwa Tinubu by JoeNL22(m): 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
Whoever will win, they'll still operate in the same faulty and corrupt system that that has dumped the world in darkness.

We are focused on the coming of "The Unity" as he is to bring about a far better civilization God willing.

A New dawn is coming!
Yes a new dawn is coming.

But the honest truth is we need leaders that will change the system. The system won't change unless we change it.
I have been in a leadership position before and I can tell you one thing. When I started my administration, the organisation become a force to be reckoned with. When we came we saw nothing. But we ensured something was left in the confers of the organisations immediately our tenure was completed. That is why we need leaders that will change the system. Not the ones that will do "business as usual"

Re: 2023: Atiku And Obi Will Loose The Elections - Ifeoluwa Tinubu by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
Abeg shut up
Re: 2023: Atiku And Obi Will Loose The Elections - Ifeoluwa Tinubu by PeterObi4LP: 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
I am certain the election result on election day will send Tilumpu and his urchies on emergency ward at Lagos state teaching hospital
Re: 2023: Atiku And Obi Will Loose The Elections - Ifeoluwa Tinubu by BATified2023: 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
I am certain the election result on election day will send Tilumpu and his urchies on emergency ward at Lagos state teaching hospital
all I know is that we must not hear Biafra or death after election
Re: 2023: Atiku And Obi Will Loose The Elections - Ifeoluwa Tinubu by JoeNL22(m): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
grin

Re: 2023: Atiku And Obi Will Loose The Elections - Ifeoluwa Tinubu by JoeNL22(m): 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
BATified2023:
Baba you won't hear it. Don't worry yourself.
Obi is not associated with BIFARA and BIAFRA is not associated with obi. Know this and have peace

1 Share

Re: 2023: Atiku And Obi Will Loose The Elections - Ifeoluwa Tinubu by JoeNL22(m): 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
Jennifer663:
Abeg shut up
Aunty it is not fight na.
Which one is shut up!
Shey you leave your sense for house before you commot?

Re: 2023: Atiku And Obi Will Loose The Elections - Ifeoluwa Tinubu by PeterObi4LP: 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
BATified2023:

Bleep Biafra and Ipob. I am not Igbo, Biafra or Ipob.
Re: 2023: Atiku And Obi Will Loose The Elections - Ifeoluwa Tinubu by JoeNL22(m): 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Bleep Biafra and Ipob. I am not Igbo, Biafra or Ipob.
Then what are you?
Re: 2023: Atiku And Obi Will Loose The Elections - Ifeoluwa Tinubu by Jostoman: 10:50am On Dec 11, 2022
Tinubu strategy is don't criticize fulani fornow because we need their vote, So continue to attack igbos online till election time.
Re: 2023: Atiku And Obi Will Loose The Elections - Ifeoluwa Tinubu by etrouble: 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2022
Jostoman:
Tinubu strategy is don't criticize fulani fornow because we need their vote, So continue to attack igbos online till election time.

Take your drugs promptly

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Supporter: I Rather Vote For A Bedridden Tinubu Than A Healthy Obi.(photo / 2023: Uduaghan Endorses Okowa's VP Ambition, Oborevwori For Governor / 2023:People Now Attend Tinubu's Rally To Hear His Speech For Comic Relief(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.