Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,043 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

This Is How I Spot Ladies That Are Into Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How I Spot Ladies That Are Into Me (1775 Views)

Guy Shares Images Of 23 Ladies That He Has Banged On Social Media (photos) / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around / Easy Ways To Spot Ladies Wey No Get Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How I Spot Ladies That Are Into Me by ObamaMessi: 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
Although I've given my life to Christ, I think it's vital to share my method of knowing ladies that are into me.

I've dated ladies way older than myself and few married women and the method I used in getting to know they are into me is the same: I joke, My wifegrin to single ladies, if that lady is interested in me she would start coming close to me and I would start to date her.

For married women: I'd say "you look good, your husband must be lucky", she'd smile and i'd continue "how i wish", "how you wish what?" "I was the lucky man". "It's not too bad now" she'd say.

This was how I got my fomer school proprietor's wife.

Women are cheap and easy to get when they love you. If a woman is forming hard, forget her coz she don't love you.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is How I Spot Ladies That Are Into Me by Eriokanmi: 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Although I've given my life to Christ, I think it's vital to share my method of knowing ladies that are into me.

I've dated ladies way older than myself and few married women and the method I used in getting to know they are into me is the same: I joke, My wifegrin or to single ladies, if that lady is interested in me she would start coming close to me and I would start to date her.

For married women: I'd say "you look good, your husband must be lucky", she'd smile and i'd continue "how i wish", "how you wish what?" "I was the lucky man". "It's not too bad now" she'd say.

This was how I got my fomer school proprietor's wife.

Women are cheap and easy to get when they lovd you. If a woman is forming hard forget her coz she don't love you.
Repent and seek deliverance. It's never too late guy. That's not achievement but curse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How I Spot Ladies That Are Into Me by ObamaMessi: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Repent and seek deliverance. It's never too late guy. That's not achievement but curse
Facts. I'm considering dumping all my girlfriends but I don't want to break my main's heart.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How I Spot Ladies That Are Into Me by Eriokanmi: 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Facts. I'm considering dumping all my girlfriends but I don't want to break my main's heart.
I just gave you a brotherly advice. Take care
Re: This Is How I Spot Ladies That Are Into Me by Michelle70(m): 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
undecided
Re: This Is How I Spot Ladies That Are Into Me by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
What does giving your life to Christ mean again cos I don't understand? undecided angry

2 Likes

Re: This Is How I Spot Ladies That Are Into Me by Remijuice: 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
Anybody wey dey see food chop, make d person dey enjoy this life dey go joor..

Everybody no go always dey serious...

1 Like

Re: This Is How I Spot Ladies That Are Into Me by nightfox01(m): 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
It means not living a life of sin cos GOD gave his life for (your moniker)
4Humanity4All:
What does giving your life to Christ mean again cos I don't understand? undecided angry
Re: This Is How I Spot Ladies That Are Into Me by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
nightfox01:
It means not living a life of sin cos GOD gave his life for (your moniker)

You simply don't get my message.
Have a nice day smiley
Re: This Is How I Spot Ladies That Are Into Me by anochuko01(m): 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
You gave your life to Gabriel Jesus, not Jesus Christ.
Re: This Is How I Spot Ladies That Are Into Me by worldclass68(m): 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
anochuko01:
You gave your life to Gabriel Jesus, not Jesus Christ.

Or navas grin

(1) (Reply)

Marijuana Vs Alcohol (choose Wisely) / Men That Can Show You Love / My Gurl!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.