Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) (49606 Views)

Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot / Man Grabs Nude Wife's Boobs In Maternity Photoshoot / Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by mozona(m): 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
his proud to show off his wife..

nice pix

3 Likes

Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by Flamemignon1(m): 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Expectedly. I saw the pictures and went straight to commenting without reading anyone else's. No be me go ingest their bile. grin
Minds that think alike,I didn't even look at the caption,I just pity them, their masculinity is so fragile

2 Likes

Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by Kutunban: 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
Kingpele:
Hahaha a comedian...for me I don't see anything wrong with what the man did,he might be using this as a show of support to his wife ..it's like telling her we are in this together in ❤ ,marriage is a beautiful thing when you find the right person that have good character...

There are other ways to show support, the masculinity of men is decreasing with time. Victims are those raised by weak men, single or divorced mothers.
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by OdefaGirl(f): 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
We are in this together!!!

Nairaland redpillers won't just wish them well and move on undecided.
Alpha male on the keyboards.

He could still be a comedian
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by BeanmanX(m): 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2022
ednut1:
Just look how we copied black American culture like fools. What the Bleep is maternity photoshoot.
Africans are always copying the whites,,,hence why those Caucasians are always looking down on us..
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by abbahfather: 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
Catching Cruz, although one needs to play at times, over zealousness self get im own side effect. All work and no play makes jack dull
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by Anaerobi(m): 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
Some of you are here abusing him, while he's enjoying his marriage.... Enjoy your marriage oga.

1 Like

Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by Oceanjagaban: 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2022
Only the face go tell you say na mumu man
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by Skinnado(m): 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2022
Okay oo
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by kingslj: 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2022
Creamypie:
Very SIMP-le man

i agree .

God differentiated all species for a reason.
Women are built to respect 'men ' not Sissies

1 Like

Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by BeanmanX(m): 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2022
OdefaGirl:
We are in this together!!!

Nairaland redpillers won't just wish them well and move on undecided.
Alpha male on the keyboards.

He could still be a comedian
Their are limits to some things abeg..

This one is pure foolery.. undecided
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by Magnoliaa(f): 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
Flamemignon1:
Minds that think alike,I didn't even look at the caption,I just pity them, their masculinity is so fragile

A rare picture depicting it, lol.

3 Likes

Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by Gaabasky: 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hmmm no comment. But he should try and visit OnG emergency room maybe he will understand better.
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by LockDown69(m): 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
What's wrong with people
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by afamaustin(m): 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
Confused generation
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by etrange: 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
It's symbolic. It shows they're both responsible for the pregnancy and they will go through it together and raise the baby together. That's lovely. Some Nigerians have either forgotten how to have fun or they're just too eager to validate themselves by correcting or criticizing others.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by chikason22(m): 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
Creamypie:
Very SIMP-le man
I disagree. Marriage is more than what you indomie kids think you know.
That's pure love. It's one of the things we do for love.
It's a long long journey. Show love to your partner.
When you grow up, you will understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by OLOKOESHIN: 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
Creamypie:
Very SIMP-le man
I hate those nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by ahnie: 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
The pregnancy is in his chest grin grin.
He's creative Sha....nice one.

1 Like

Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by Maj196(m): 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
Mumu man. Yuck!
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by noble2faith(m): 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
Creamypie:
Very SIMP-le man

I knw this kind of comment would pop up and I am not disappointed. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
jaybenugo:
Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Photos)

A man wore a gown and a fake baby bump, pretending he was pregnant as he posed for maternity photo shoot with his pregnant wife, IGBERETV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiuYA42NsYj/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Nothing extraordinary to see here
It's just a gown
Wake me up when his wife teaches him how to tie wrapper
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by gimakon2(m): 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
foolishness... he took the "having fun in marriage" way too far!

For loving his wife? Snapping with his wife and being happy with his wife?
Doing things with his wife to put smiles one way or the other is that what you call "Way too far"?

You know, its not a crime to be happy in marriage. Allow him to shine his teeth how he likes, e no concern you.

1 Like

Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by Goodbadbowy419: 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
Why simps con common nowadays

A typical example of SIMPs

Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by jditimiya(m): 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
Na picture like this village people they use talk for night. if you understand nice one to you.
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by Helpout12345: 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
Is he a comedian? If not, then only God can save him.
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by Boogyman557: 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
jogsman01:
what the fukcing fukc man! grin how have you been, my friend
Holly Gram cool my Gee!

I de fine ooo..

WTF MAN!
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by IronSponge23(m): 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Na dis kind men de make me BLAST PESIN left leg wit my old KALA 4 FREE!

LITE UP my WEED in vawulence

WTF MAN!

Fixed wink

1 Like

Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by Riskyy(m): 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
As for me, I see nothing wrong here. This is a man trying to show his wife love and support. When your wife is pregnant � you’re both pregnant�
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by Freshgrace4life(f): 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2022
Wow ! This is lovely ...
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
Flamemignon1:
"Fun in marriage" is relative,you might be way too stiff to have fun in your relationship but as long as he's happy,no one cares
gimakon2:
For loving his wife? Snapping with his wife and being happy with his wife?
Doing things with his wife to put smiles one way or the other is that what you call "Way too far"?
You know, its not a crime to be happy in marriage. Allow him to shine his teeth how he likes, e no concern you.
elonmuskbaby:
what's foolishness about it? It's cute.no be everything be hard man smiley

let me give you MY humble opinion on this issue:
everything you post on social media will be there forever (whether you delete it or not) thus i wouldnt want my sons/daughters to see me in a dress as i would never teach them that its ok for a boy/man to wear a dress. IMHO it is wrong for a man to wear a dress and/or to teach his sons that its ok to wear female garment "for fun", because thats how many nonsense get started. where i come from, there is saying that goes:" its through yeye nonsense play-play that Jide fukced his own mother". there is a limit to what we all consider RIGHT/WRONG, and if anyone believes that this is something ok to show your children, then i beg to disagree. i certainly dont want my sons to wear female garment EVEN FOR FUN, as there is nothing funny in the act. but hey, thats just me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want? / How To Calculate Your Electricity Bill For You Home ( Very Important) / Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.