Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) (49647 Views)

Pregnant Woman Drags Her Man In Maternity Photoshoot / Man Grabs Nude Wife's Boobs In Maternity Photoshoot / Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by Teymanhenry(f): 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
Arat non-sense
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by judinho07(m): 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
""Dem look happy to me..lol
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by MadamOk(f): 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
Our papa in those days nor do reach all this one

I did not see any message there
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by Slimwhyt(m): 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2022
Wetin be this na?
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by Munzy14(m): 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
Creamypie:
Very SIMP-le man
lipsrsealed You guys are abusing this Simp word.

I mean this is his wife..Who is actually carrying his baby..Maturity should let you know..what you do to your expectant wife matters a lot.

In that Labour room, it is a case of life and death 50/50..If na this photo shoot will keep his wife mind and body together, I support him.

1 Like

Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by caye(m): 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
ednut1:
Just look how we copied black American culture like fools. What the Bleep is maternity photoshoot.

What do you mean?
You Nigerians should stop disrespecting our cousin's.

How many Afro-Americans do you see doing this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by mariahAngel(f): 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
Creamypie:
Very SIMP-le man

A HAPPY "SIMP-le" man apparently.
Obviously, you and the likers of your comment cannot relate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by mariahAngel(f): 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
MadamOk:
Our papa in those days nor do reach all this one

I did not see any message there

Friendship.
The picture is giving I'm with you every step of the way vibe.
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by ednut1(m): 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
caye:

What do you mean?
You Nigerians should stop disrespecting our cousin's.

How many Afro-Americans do you see doing this nonsense.
these black celebs made it popular. they also do gender real parties which Nigerians have began to copy. I have noting against them, but must we copy everything

Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by mhizandrea1(f): 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2022
True definition of "honey we are pregnant"
Funny man
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by osejie17(m): 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
Kingpele:
Hahaha a comedian...for me I don't see anything wrong with what the man did,he might be using this as a show of support to his wife ..it's like telling her we are in this together in ❤ ,marriage is a beautiful thing when you find the right person that have good character...
you are correct bro.
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
I doubt this guy could provide for the family, honestly, he plays too much. I doubt if he knows how much s.m.a milk cost in the market over 8,000 for one.
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by AutoBodyParts(m): 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
My wife begged me severally to join her take this pregnancy shoot. I told her I didn't see any reason for that shoot but I won't stop neither should she expect me to be in the studio much more be in the picture.

1 Like

Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by Onyi4ever: 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
Supernice!!!! Where una dey find this love abeg

1 Like

Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by TUANKU(m): 7:38am On Sep 21, 2022
lipsrsealed
Is this the so called "Modern man?" ...Tufiakwa!
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by powercfg: 9:29am On Sep 21, 2022
Kingpele:
Hahaha a comedian...for me I don't see anything wrong with what the man did,he might be using this as a show of support to his wife ..it's like telling her we are in this together in ❤ ,marriage is a beautiful thing when you find the right person that have good character...

Are you that naive, madam. Or you just a beta male
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by powercfg: 9:30am On Sep 21, 2022
SaturnNick:
Are you serious right now

True story

1 Like

Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by seunfape(m): 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
Very local man.
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by elonmuskbaby: 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
foolishness... he took the "having fun in marriage" way too far!
what's foolishness about it? It's cute.no be everything be hard man smiley
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by SaturnNick(m): 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
powercfg:

True story
Wow
Re: Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) by tfash96(m): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
Flamemignon1:

The internet is free
grin grin e no free I no get data

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady In A Polyandrous Marriage Shows Off Her Husbands (Pix, Video) / Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad / Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.