Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Travelling To Spain,nigerians In Spain Pls Help Out - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Spain,nigerians In Spain Pls Help Out (1031 Views)

Gabriel Diya, Son & Daughter Drown In Swimming Pool In Spain - Inquest Hears / Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain / My Trip To Spain Part 1 | Malaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Spain,nigerians In Spain Pls Help Out by GoldenqueenC(f): 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
Good day everyone, please i will like to know the steps/ process involved in getting Spanish visa,the life over there etc,pls help.
Re: Travelling To Spain,nigerians In Spain Pls Help Out by MatrixReloaded: 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
GoldenqueenC:
Good day everyone, please i will like to know the steps/ process involved in getting Spanish visa,the life over there etc,pls help.
Are you married or single any child? Jobs etc
Re: Travelling To Spain,nigerians In Spain Pls Help Out by feranmi143: 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
Yo fish, why don't you locate any travel agent to help you out. note, don't be shy to speak up incase of any mistake.
Re: Travelling To Spain,nigerians In Spain Pls Help Out by GoldenqueenC(f): 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

Are you married or single any child? Jobs etc
actually the post is my little brother
Re: Travelling To Spain,nigerians In Spain Pls Help Out by GoldenqueenC(f): 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, why don't you locate any travel agent to help you out. note, don't be shy to speak up incase of any mistake.
thanks
Re: Travelling To Spain,nigerians In Spain Pls Help Out by MatrixReloaded: 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
GoldenqueenC:
actually the post is my little brother
Then answer the previous questions on his behalf

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Spain,nigerians In Spain Pls Help Out by GoldenqueenC(f): 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

Then answer the previous questions on his behalf
he is a single guy,no kids,his passport is not a virgin passport as he has traveled to SA before.
Re: Travelling To Spain,nigerians In Spain Pls Help Out by MatrixReloaded: 3:31am On Sep 21, 2022
He applying for a shenghe visa, thus he will need a concrete proof to show he wont be overstaying his tourist visa.
He will need an IV from a host or hotel reservation, flight booking, proof of funds, SOP, travel history, prayer that mother nature favors him. Btw visa hauls are way being treated as discreet decisions. Wish him goodluck
GoldenqueenC:
he is a single guy,no kids,his passport is not a virgin passport as he has traveled to SA before.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Spain,nigerians In Spain Pls Help Out by GoldenqueenC(f): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
He applying for a shenghe visa, thus he will need a concrete proof to show he wont be overstaying his tourist visa.
He will need an IV from a host or hotel reservation, flight booking, proof of funds, SOP, travel history, prayer that mother nature favors him. Btw visa hauls are way being treated as discreet decisions. Wish him goodluck
thanks but he want to reside there.
Re: Travelling To Spain,nigerians In Spain Pls Help Out by MatrixReloaded: 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
GoldenqueenC:
thanks but he want to reside there.
He should follow water and seek asylum instead.
Re: Travelling To Spain,nigerians In Spain Pls Help Out by GoldenqueenC(f): 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

ok, thanks
Re: Travelling To Spain,nigerians In Spain Pls Help Out by HRprof: 6:37am On Sep 22, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

OP please don’t take this advise!!! Many have died in the Mediterranean Sea be warn. He should travel legitimately.
Re: Travelling To Spain,nigerians In Spain Pls Help Out by MatrixReloaded: 7:37am On Sep 22, 2022
HRprof:

OP please don’t take this advise!!! Many have died in the Mediterranean Sea be warn. He should travel legitimately.
I Don explain tire e be like say na on top stone I dey pour the advice
Re: Travelling To Spain,nigerians In Spain Pls Help Out by Olasco001: 10:38am On Sep 22, 2022
Can someone given me a clue for those who there visas will be granted, after you submit your application
Re: Travelling To Spain,nigerians In Spain Pls Help Out by Remnita(f): 11:06am On Sep 22, 2022
You need to apply for visa
Business or Tourist
The next available date for appointment is November
You cannot apply for permanent residence just apply for toursit or business

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get A Lesotho Visa From Nigeria? / What Will You Do First ? / Settlement Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.