Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Nigerians May Shock APC, PDP In 2023 - Obaseki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians May Shock APC, PDP In 2023 - Obaseki (34831 Views)

North May Shock APC / Nigerians May Experience Unstable Power Despite Commencement Of New Electricity / Dogara Plans To Shock APC, Femi Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians May Shock APC, PDP In 2023 - Obaseki by GardenOfGod(m): 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2022

Re: Nigerians May Shock APC, PDP In 2023 - Obaseki by joelag: 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
Who win North, win election.
Re: Nigerians May Shock APC, PDP In 2023 - Obaseki by Traplord09: 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
oyin44:
Lp without no structure obaseki you must be high... grin cheesy

APC and PDP

Looters took all the money just to create structure

Godfathers obj and there Cole Sprouse
Thif

And u say obaseki is high

We no da give shi shi...
I have my vote card soon u we understand
Labour party

Re: Nigerians May Shock APC, PDP In 2023 - Obaseki by funshint(m): 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
Obaseki the political prostitute.... won't be surprised if he crosses to LP very soon.
Re: Nigerians May Shock APC, PDP In 2023 - Obaseki by Born2Breed(f): 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
Edo people get sense and they always vote right.
Re: Nigerians May Shock APC, PDP In 2023 - Obaseki by Bifas1: 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
rusher14:
See this FAILURE.
He is a failure because he said the truth right? We can't continue like this as a nation.
Re: Nigerians May Shock APC, PDP In 2023 - Obaseki by Hydroxide(m): 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
Obaseki might even vote for Peter Obi. The whole of Edo state is already obedient, Delta state is also Obedient except for some in Delta North that will be voting for Pdp because Okowa hails from Delta North.
Re: Nigerians May Shock APC, PDP In 2023 - Obaseki by Hydroxide(m): 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
funshint:
Obaseki the political prostitute.... won't be surprised if he crosses to LP very soon.
How was he a political Prostitute? APC did not give him the ticket and he went to PDP where he won. Or you guys expected him to behave like Ambode? You better behave yourself
Re: Nigerians May Shock APC, PDP In 2023 - Obaseki by Devil1Messenger: 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
lhordspy:
In saner clime Godwin Nogheghase Obaseki shouldnt be a Governor of a state. He should be somewhere on a stage dress as a clown and making jokes that will make kids giggle, not even worthy of laughing at.

The man is defintely deluded and off-reality. He reasons and think like under-age kids who can be swayed and deceive easily by sweet and biscuit ..I blame Oshiomole strong handedness of political matter and not calculative enough, if not we wouldnt be reading of this clown, saying nonsense on political matter because he won't be a participant in it.

A double-faced slowpoke using both side of the mouth to talk, and the two leg to walk different way same-time. He is just tilting his allegiance from one place to another,with the hope that anybody that later wins will have him in his good book afterall.

I pity Atiku so badly, he is surrounded by deceptive two-face clowns. Man has nothing to get in the south.

Tinubu must be writing his first presidential speech right now.

Cheers, Jagaban. Cheers!
Read wetin you write
E make sense to you?
Re: Nigerians May Shock APC, PDP In 2023 - Obaseki by Theone123: 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
Re: Nigerians May Shock APC, PDP In 2023 - Obaseki by rusher14: 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
Bifas1:
He is a failure because he said the truth right? We can't continue like this as a nation.

What has been his performance in Edo State?

Let's tell the truth.

Obaseki is a monumental FAILURE.
Re: Nigerians May Shock APC, PDP In 2023 - Obaseki by Sheistoopretty(f): 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
He is still using "May" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your party and the other evil party will be shamefully embarrassed come 2023 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians May Shock APC, PDP In 2023 - Obaseki by Devil1Messenger: 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
lhordspy:
In saner clime Godwin Nogheghase Obaseki shouldnt be a Governor of a state. He should be somewhere on a stage dress as a clown and making jokes that will make kids giggle, not even worthy of laughing at.

The man is defintely deluded and off-reality. He reasons and think like under-age kids who can be swayed and deceive easily by sweet and biscuit ..I blame Oshiomole strong handedness of political matter and not calculative enough, if not we wouldnt be reading of this clown, saying nonsense on political matter because he won't be a participant in it.

A double-faced slowpoke using both side of the mouth to talk, and the two leg to walk different way same-time. He is just tilting his allegiance from one place to another,with the hope that anybody that later wins will have him in his good book afterall.

I pity Atiku so badly, he is surrounded by deceptive two-face clowns. Man has nothing to get in the south.

Cheers, Jagaban. Cheers!
Same obaseki that singlehandedly tot oshiomole and tinubu a serious political lesson in Edo
I laugh in urhobo.
Come to Benin and asked about the family of obaseki.
People wey sell Oba of Benin give Portuguese
Don't joke with that family please except them nor get you for mind
Re: Nigerians May Shock APC, PDP In 2023 - Obaseki by manmade(m): 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
lhordspy:

Cheers, Jagaban. Cheers!
atleast you're still drinking your garri ( cassava product) with groundnuts now, very soon you will add agbado ( maize), as a young man. If you don't want to be part of the proposed 50 million youths that would be drafted into the military with cassava and maize diet then you will have to change your ways of thinking before it's too late.
Re: Nigerians May Shock APC, PDP In 2023 - Obaseki by Devil1Messenger: 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
EgusiShankly:
Your not contesting Mr Gov. Pls sit tight and address pressing issues in Edo State
I can feel Ur pain
Edo nor be Lagos
Nigeria nor be Lagos loading
Re: Nigerians May Shock APC, PDP In 2023 - Obaseki by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
oyin44:
Lp without no structure obaseki you must be high... grin cheesy

Structure na house abi office building, the structure is the people, the masses.
Re: Nigerians May Shock APC, PDP In 2023 - Obaseki by Devil1Messenger: 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2022
rusher14:
See this FAILURE.
Slayer of Tinubu and oshiomole grin
Re: Nigerians May Shock APC, PDP In 2023 - Obaseki by surequality: 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
As for me, my house, my family and my entire community, we are OBEDIENT.

Re: Nigerians May Shock APC, PDP In 2023 - Obaseki by Devil1Messenger: 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
hehehehehehe

I no even bother read am..

This man is among the thieves...
Eyah
Obaseki my man
Edo people nor dey carry last
I just too love them
Very sturborn people
Re: Nigerians May Shock APC, PDP In 2023 - Obaseki by AllDModsAreMaad: 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
rusher14:

But not your own family abi?

Mumu.

Efulefu, that is not the point of discussion here.

Getaway with your isi komkom. tongue
Re: Nigerians May Shock APC, PDP In 2023 - Obaseki by Devil1Messenger: 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
frog12:
this man dey work at all ??
Wake and see gov
Come to Edo state and see things for yourself
He doesn't build of 100k and spend 200k inviting the whole world to commission it.
He hardly commision projects
He nor dey make noise like Wike
Re: Nigerians May Shock APC, PDP In 2023 - Obaseki by gudugudumeje: 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
JOKER dismembered Obaseki....the market places chief in old Benin empire.
Re: Nigerians May Shock APC, PDP In 2023 - Obaseki by Devil1Messenger: 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
Omenlon:
People should ask obaseki what he has done for the past six years in office. Please those from Edo State should tell us one tangible thing this man has done after his re- election, now that he has no god father strangulating him
Use ur Google brother
From Edo modular refinery to osisioma power plant to Edo industrial parks to gele gele mini sea port(ongoing)
He is a silent achiever
He nor dey show himself upandan for TV
Re: Nigerians May Shock APC, PDP In 2023 - Obaseki by Guyman01: 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
The governor of the most obidient state has spoken. grin grin grin
Edo is more Obidient than the whole South East cheesy
Re: Nigerians May Shock APC, PDP In 2023 - Obaseki by Devil1Messenger: 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
ibechris:

What I know about Edo state is that.

They vote like igbos...they don't listen to non issue based campaign.
They are not after tribes nor emilokan banter kind of politics.

They are politically educated and decisive when voting.

They hate politicians who are boastful like Tinubu.
You know them Very well
From Anineh to igbinedion family to oshiomole etc
If u misbehave, them go throw u out

1 Like

Re: Nigerians May Shock APC, PDP In 2023 - Obaseki by Fedrams: 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
This people matter tire me ooo. All the politician are the same. So obaseki can have the courage to say Nigerian citizens are suffering. Even the Edo state he's governing, he's making life unbearable for his ppl. All those touts he employed to be making life unbearable for ppl. I had witness alot in Benin how those touts exploit citizen. My car was once seize because I parked at a filling station in Agip. I was inside with the ignition on. They just came unexpectedly off my ignition and took my car. And asked me to settle them with 10k. I came down talking to them that I will give them 5k before I knew it, they drove it to ring road. It was around 8am while going to my office. I had to wait till 3pm when there mobile court started. They arested several cars and the court asked them to pay 20k. It got to my turn and I pleaded not guilty. I told the magistrate that I was waiting for an corper that I use to offer lift everyday to his office inside Agip filling station when they came. I was the only one among 60 ppl they arrested that did not pay. Most of them were scared to pleaded not guilty.

quote author=bennybuhari post=116850433]

https://independent.ng/nigerians-may-shock-apc-pdp-in-2023-obaseki/[/quote]
Re: Nigerians May Shock APC, PDP In 2023 - Obaseki by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
Guyman01:

Edo is more Obidient than the whole South East cheesy

I’m telling you Bro grin
Re: Nigerians May Shock APC, PDP In 2023 - Obaseki by Lightorder: 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
It is only in Lagos that voters are not tired of suffering and do not use their heads
Re: Nigerians May Shock APC, PDP In 2023 - Obaseki by jcross19: 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
lhordspy:

A double-faced man using both side of the mouth to talk, and the two leg to walk different way same-time. He is just tilting his allegiance from one place to another,with the hope that anybody that later wins will have him in his good book afterall.

Cheers, Jagaban. Cheers!
in a sane country tinubu suppose to be in jail with his counterpart....
Re: Nigerians May Shock APC, PDP In 2023 - Obaseki by Corridon: 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2022
Urheadmaster:

I can't confirm that to be true

But i don't see any other party but labour party.
True.
Re: Nigerians May Shock APC, PDP In 2023 - Obaseki by JJBROS(m): 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rumoured Marriage: I Am Not Getting A New Wife, Remi Is Enough For Me - Tinubu / Mustapha Audu Apologised To Peter Obi Over Fake Phone Call / Governor Tambuwal Buys Ford Explorer For 20 Judges In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.