Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim (32412 Views)

Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property / Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong / 2023: It Is Tinubu’s Turn To Be President – Babagana Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by KEVIND: 7:43am On Sep 21, 2022
Famous Quotes by Shettima

1. "Good men like Osinbajo sells ice cream."

2. "Restructuring my foot"

3. "Before 1999, Lagos State has only one ambulance"

4. "Lagos State is the world's third largest economy"

5. "Tinubu will handle economy while I will be in charge of security"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 21, 2022
nothingspoil70:
Of course TINUBU will grant an interview on CNN when we have a Yoruba girl as the presenter of the programme just like pity obituary and his igbo sister did the other day

CNN has yoruba presenters. He should request for them. Typical of all apc supporters. Ethnic division is their only agenda. Thry will always find an ethnic scope to every thing. Meanwhile, Reuben Abati, Seun Okinbaloye, Rufai Oseni and others are yorubas and they have privately and publicly issued invitations to Tinubu and he has been dodging.

Peter Obi may not be perfect, but every yardstick you people use to judge him, when your candidates are placed on the same yardstick, he still beats your candidates

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by KosiGee(m): 9:22am On Sep 21, 2022
Kingozymandias:
grin

What if the CNN reporter brings up his indictment for laundering the proceeds of drug trafficking in the United States? grin

I hope Baba won't slap the reporter o grin

Slap??..:.

With which hand?

6 Likes

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 21, 2022
Yep, APC won't let Tinubu near the mic for now smiley

The fact is, Tinubu has to defend seven years of failure, plus shake off the fact that his success story in Lagos was built on the back of it being a former federal capital. Also, nothing new to offer.

It's going to be an interesting 2023, at the end, PDP will win again. Most Nigerians love them anyway.

4 Likes

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by vyraldezigns(m): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2022
Oh okay
Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by Lanretoye(m): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Can he honour the invention

Incase he did, I advised his urchins not to forget to remind him to go with backpack full of diapers and Pampers to avoid story that touches tongue
do u mean invention or interview?...lol,but do u actually sell spare parts?.
Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by sylve11: 9:25am On Sep 21, 2022
HRprof:
Tinubu is not part of CNN list for Nigeria presidential candidate for 2023 election

This Shettima's face, na Delta Steel Company produced am?

See as e hard like uncooked brown beans. shocked cool

7 Likes

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by ominilongest(m): 9:28am On Sep 21, 2022
Lol dz Igbo people trying to make an issue out of Engilish

U dey tell me say Tinubu no fit speak fluent English?

Are you really dz dumb or what?
Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by BurialGround: 9:28am On Sep 21, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
This online media fell for ipob propaganda. Or maybe it is just a piece to get a reaction from Tinubu's camp.

But atleast they admitted one thing and that is Obi constant reference to China, Vietnam and United states and his tendency to give bogus statistics anytime he talks

Use it to buy sense.

9 Likes

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:29am On Sep 21, 2022
Slave thinking
Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by Emola12(m): 9:30am On Sep 21, 2022
I hope He will call shettima for dis
Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by Henix(m): 9:30am On Sep 21, 2022
Tinubu is obviously avoiding the media for reasons best known to his PR team, but time will tell how long they can go on that without it affecting his candidature

6 Likes

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by justmondris: 9:30am On Sep 21, 2022
Tinubu is displaying some of the red flags Buhari displayed during his campaign in 2015 which we ignored:

1 old age
2 health challenges
3 avoid all live debates because they have nothing upstairs.

10 Likes

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by Frontdude(m): 9:31am On Sep 21, 2022
Omo, is it actually true that Tinubu the Jagaban got his pants wet?

4 Likes

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by rickyrex(m): 9:31am On Sep 21, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
This online media fell for ipob propaganda. Or maybe it is just a piece to get a reaction from Tinubu's camp.

But atleast they admitted one thing and that is Obi constant reference to China, Vietnam and United states and his tendency to give bogus statistics anytime he talks
cant wait to hear one from tinubu

3 Likes

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by fredoooooo: 9:32am On Sep 21, 2022
If u don't like it kee yaself.... ASiwaju lo kan
Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by kingyakos: 9:32am On Sep 21, 2022
He should just honour the interview invitation even if he will sleep there, he should just honour it first.

3 Likes

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by onuman: 9:32am On Sep 21, 2022
floret23:

https://www.thecable.ng/cnn-interview-its-now-tinubus-turn/amp

Interview Tinubu? Who doesn't know Tinubu's health problems?

The die is cast. If they want to turn Nigeria into an unlivable place, everyone is getting ready.

No saner person will sideline Peter Obi, but vote for Tinubu or Atiku.

No to Muslim-muslim ticket in a country nearly equally divided between Muslims and non-Muslims.
No to Fulani Muslim President handing over power to another Fulani Muslim.

5 Likes

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by Multitalented1(m): 9:33am On Sep 21, 2022
The writer of this gibberish is nothing but a fool, I wish y’all can try saying this nonsense to our faces when campaign starts

floret23:

https://www.thecable.ng/cnn-interview-its-now-tinubus-turn/amp
Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by kingyakos: 9:36am On Sep 21, 2022
ominilongest:
Lol dz Igbo people trying to make an issue out of Engilish

U dey tell me say Tinubu no fit speak fluent English?

Are you really dz dumb or what?

Send me ur account details, i want to send you money to buy small sense

2 Likes

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:37am On Sep 21, 2022
How can some people claim to be educated and yet be so dumb in their thoughts ?
When did CNN become the required platform for candidates for national elections to grant interview ?
@PO that went on CNN only displayed a desperate tendency perhaps due to his low mentality as a 3rd class graduate and also realising his precarious electable position despite the media hype.
Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by Winters23: 9:37am On Sep 21, 2022
etrouble:

You will all cry blood when Tinubu is sworn in as President

I won’t cry, I will simply buy a private island off the coast of Indian Ocean

2 Likes

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by onuman: 9:41am On Sep 21, 2022
Multitalented1:
The writer of this gibberish is nothing but a fool, I wish y’all can try saying this nonsense to our faces when campaign starts

Bring Tinubu to debate with Obi live.
Tinubu suffers Parkinsonism. Parkinsonism affects the brain. Tinubu is forgetful. He feels sleepy from side effects of drugs. He cannot engage on a CNN live interview.

3 Likes

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by israelmao(m): 9:43am On Sep 21, 2022
Nigerian presidency is not a royal dynasty or monarchy where right to seat or throne as the case may be is based on birth or inheritance,Tinubu told all lies about Buhari's competence and determination in 2015 but what are we seeing today?Unhinged Insecurity,bastardized economy and high rate of unemployment.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by SocialJustice: 9:43am On Sep 21, 2022
Kingozymandias:
grin

What if the CNN reporter brings up his indictment for laundering the proceeds of drug trafficking in the United States? grin

I hope Baba won't slap the reporter o grin
Omo, this is a very real threat to avoid foreign interviews.

3 Likes

Re: CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim by Slynation(m): 9:45am On Sep 21, 2022
Wahala...If I miss this interview ehh grin grin grin

Infact, if Tinubu should honour that Interview, I will vote for him!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Don't Know Who Can Challenge Us In 2027 – Wike / Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout / Bandits Impregnate Kidnapped Federal Government College, Birnin Yauri, Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.